InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ Training Pt 1- Funny! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: hahahahahaahahahaha! I hold you I would update in the same day! Haha I win! *Does happy dance*
Ed: *points and laughs*
Me: grrr! Stuff it metal shit!
Ed: *cowering in fear*
Me: yay! Go me! Any way you know the drill. Don't own em' so shut em'!
 
Training Part 1- funny!
~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~) ()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~
 
“You ready to start your training Kag?” Tokuto called over to his daughter. It has been 5 days since Kagome has met her father. And two days since Tokuto has been allowed to walk around. They had found out that he has been injected with poison when he was fighting. In that time they had explained to the village and their friends why Kagome was now a half demon. And Kagome got another shocking discovery when he explained he was Lord of the Northern Lands. Now they were out in the same clearing by the God Tree, training Kagome.
 
Inuyasha shifted in his spot in the God Tree and snorted. `This is going to be hilarious.' He thought. Relaxed by the auras of Kagome, Tokuto, and the tree, along with the barrier Kagome had put up around the area, he fell into a light nap.
 
Kagome had heard what he thought but decided to let it slide. She was too excited about training. She hadn't fought in what 8 years? “Hai appa!” she answered.
 
“Ok Kaggy. First we'll start with hand to hand combat because Inuyasha said you were the worst at that.” Tokuto said. Kagome's eyes turned into slits as she glared at the sleeping hanyou in the tree. How dare he say that! He doesn't know a damn thing about what she can do! Clenching and unclenching her hands an idea popped into her head. Smiling evilly, she turned to her father
 
“Daddy? May I please do one little itty bitty tinny weenie thing before we start?” she asked in an all to sweet voice. Tokuto slowly nodded at his daughter's actions, wondering if telling her that Inuyasha said that was the best idea.
 
“Fine, but don't take too long.” He muttered. All he heard was “don't worry father. It won't take long at all.” Before she jumped into the tree.
 
Walking up to and crouching besides Inuyasha she lightly trailed a finger down his jawbone, memorizing his face as it is now. Laying a light kiss on his nose she giggled as he unconsciously leaned towards her. Putting her lips right by his ear and drawing in a deep breath she excitedly screamed “INUYASHA I'M MATING WITH SESSOMARU!!!!!!!!!!”
 
~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~) ()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~
 
Me: yay! I'm done with this chapter now too! Tune in next chapter (that will be up in like 45 minutes) to see what Inuyasha does!
Ed: can I have a hamburger?
Me: of course *hamburger pops outta nowhere and lands in Ed's hands*
Ed: gee thanks S.U.M.B!
Me: no prob metal man. Review readers!!!