InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ Confessions and Training ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Finally!!!!! I'm finally updating!!!
 
Inu: finally!
 
Me: who let you in here!!!
 
Inu: the front door was open…
 
Me: ohhhhhhh
 
Inu: dumbass!
 
Me: oh shut up
 
Inu: touché
 
Me: -grumbling-
 
Inu: anyway…she doesn't own me or muh comrades…or Kouga and Sessomaru…or anyone else…
 
Me: TOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~Training Part 2: Confessions and training~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~
 
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!” Inuyasha screamed efectivly falling out of the tree. Unfortunatly on his way down his face met a branch along with his groin. Tokuto couldn't hold it in any longer. He burst out laughing. Kagome soon following him as she saw his current position. He laied on the ground, face first, clawed hands gently holding his balls as he whimpered. Lifting his face from the ground he growled at Kagome and her father.
 
“Not a fuckin owww word. Got ittt.” He hissed out, trying to stand up. Leaning onto the God Tree for support, he glared at the two laughing their royal asses off. Jumping out of the tree, she tried to minimize her laughter as she talked with him.
 
“I'm sooo sorry Inu-hahaha-Yasha it was just soooooo funny.” She giggled.
 
“There was absolutly NOTHING about that that was funny! It hurt like hell!!!” he yelled wincing at his pain.
 
“I must disagree brother. I found that situation quite hilarious.” Sessomaru smirked walking into the clearing. Inuyasha's mouth littarly fell open. Strolling past his stunned brother he walked over to Kagome and hugged her smiling. Inuyasha turned around only to find Kagome hugging him back just as much.
 
“What the flying fuck is going on here!!!” he screamed pointing at them.something was totally wrong with this picture. Here his half-brother was, hugging Kagome , of his own free will, wearing those weird cloths from Kagome's time, and he was smiling!!! Oh my god its armageddon!!!
 
“Dearest half-breed I suggest you don't scream. It might hurt someones ears. Or we could just stick you in a sound proof room and let you scream until you cant anymore. Either will do.” He smirked. Tokuto chuckled looking between the two half brothers.
 
“But you are hugging Kagome! You! Get the hell away from her you bastard! You tried to kill her! Wait… oh my gawd you're smiling? And…why are you wearing clothes from Kagome's time?” at this Sessomaru and Kagome sweat dropped. Lokking at each other they shrugged and Sessomaru pulled her into a tighter hug before answering him.
 
“so? Yes me. No I wont get the hell away from her. I regret ever doing so. Yes I am, shocking isn't it! And, I'm wearing clothes from Kagome's time because I am from Kagome's time dumbass!” he answered, an annoied expression on his face. Inuyasha just stood there trying to consume the new info. Tokuto cleared his throat.
 
“If you don't mind I think we should really start on Kagome's training.” Sessomaru shrugged and walked towards Inuyasha before hitting in the back of the head. Hard.
 
“Ow! What The Fuck!!!” he yelled holding his head in pain.
 
“it doesn't really matter if we do hand to hand combat now or ever. Although it is possible to get rusty over the years.” He stressed smirking at Kagome. She huffed in annoyance. Such a minie he is.
 
“Feh. This is coming from a 800 year old dog demon who hasent fought since World War II. Lighten up gramps.” She said smirking at him. A growl was heard and a white streak headed for her. Getting into a fighting stance, she quickly crouched down and kicked him hard in the stomach. But her timing was a few seconds and she ended up kicking him in the balls.
 
Falling to the ground, he groaned in pain. Inuyasha and Tokuto burst out laughing while Kagome only smirked. “I told you not to mess with me. Inuyasha pissed me off earlier and he got his punishment. Since you just had to add to the fuel, I had to punish you too.” She scolded like she was talking to a 5 year old.
 
“Do not speak down to me bitch. I'm older and definatly more powerful than the likes of you.” he glared. Suddenly she started laughing. That was definatly not the reaction he was thinking of. Crouching down to his level she gave him a full bloan smile.
 
“Listen up Fluffy. You might be more powerful than me status wise. But I am definatly more powerful than you. and in many ways to I might add. All I have to do it tell Rin or Kagura how mean you've been to me, and you wont be getting any sex for the next month. Got it buddy? Oh and by the way, ya I can speak down to you right now. You're lower to the ground than me smart one.” she smirked. Glaring at her he huffed and gently stood up.
 
“Ya ya. Like you could actually do that…” trailing off a qiuck flash of panic ran through his eyes but quickly went away. Clearing his thoat he looking over at Tokuto and glared as he noticed the older demon trying to contain his laughter.
 
“Tokuto I think it would be wise to start training now. We are losing much daylight.” Kagome knew he was making up an excuse just to get off the subject. Hey, like everyone knows, Lord Fluffykins is definatly not a weakling. She snorted.
 
“I agree. Kagome tell me er us…how much you know about fighting.” He said looking at his daughter. She nodded and crossed her hands over her chest. Looking up into the canopy she thought.
 
“Well, ever since I could walk Davie had me fighting. Saying `Hell if she's Toku's and mines lil gurl she might as well fucking at like it.' Not like I didn't love it. Hell, I wanted to be in every fight they ever posted. Sometimes I would even pick fights just because well, because it was fun. Mom sorta disagreed at first. She wanted me to be and I quote `a nice respected lady.' I mean I didn't hate that either. Being a gurl had its advantages. But because of being a girl, I was treated different during the fights. But I quickly changed their minds when, by the age of 6, had beaten ever boy in Tokyo from the ages of 6-11.” She stopped and took a breath. Looking at them she half smiled.
 
“I would've been the best. I could've gone on forever that way. But…”“But then you had the accident.” Sessomaru cut in. she nodded slowly.
 
“That's right. A group of boys didn't like that I was beating them. By then I was 8 and had even beaten atleast four 15 year olds. After one match I was walking home alone. That was the only day the winning had ever gotten to my head. I knew my limits but that day…I felt un-beatable. It wasn't until after I was dragged into an ally by atleast 20 nguys I realized I was in trouble. One thing led to anothr and the next thing I remember was waking up at home with my left wrist broken and my whole right arm broken in three places.” Inuyahsa looked at her in shock while Tokuto and Sessmaru got a hateful look in their eyes.
 
“From that day forth I was not longer allowed to fight. Mom home schooled me until there was no sign of my injuries left. After than I went to school like a normal little girl. I made friends and totally ignored my past.” She sighed and whiped a single tear away from her face. Inuyasha looked at her in sympathy but then something struck him. Agerly he turned to Sessomaru.
 
“And where the fuck were you when this happened?? Did you just sit by and watch this happen?!! I know, I bet you wanted her to stop fighting! Just because she was getting a little more powerful than you wanted!!!” Inuyasha screamed at him. Tokuto mearly rasied an eyebrow at him. True he wasn't there when it happened, but Sessomaru doesn't seem like the guy to do that would he? Looking at his daughter he saw shock written all over her face. Sessomaru growled and he brought his attention back to the half-sibblings.
 
The next thing anyone knew was that Inuyasha was pinned up against a tree with Sessomaru holding him by the throat. Both their eyes flashed red at each other as they growled.
 
“Don't you ever. EVER! Accuse me of hurting her. I love her as a sister. The day I hurt her purposly or accidently is the day hell freezes over.” He growled. Inuyasha glared but nodded. As much as he didn't want to show it, he had respected his brother all his life. And hearing him say that he would never hurt his intended mate only added to it.
 
“If you really want to know. I was half way across the world on business. And if I was there I would've made sure Kouga didn't let her go home alone…” Inuyasha nodded but shock suddenly covered his whole form.
“KOUGA!!!” he screamed.
 
“Somebody call my name?” Kouga asked, his head popping out from behind a random tree. Inuyasha growled and his hand instantly flew to his sword. Kouga mearly smiled innocently and put up his hands.
 
“Calm down dude. I'm the good me. Well the gooder me. Well I mean I'm the one from the future!” he said rubbing the back of his head in slight embarressment. Kagome mearly shook her head and laughed at him. Jumping in the air, she laughed harder as he caught her by the waist, and twirled her around in the air.
 
“WHAT THE FUCK! Kagome how did…he was…are you… owie my head!!!” he whimpered grabbing his head. Kouga and Sessomaru cast them questionable glances and she mearly skook her head and walked over to him.
 
“Hey Inu?…you ok?” she asked. Sighing loudly as he growled and shook his head lightly. Ploping down next to him she sighed again and laid her had across his forehead. Closing her eyes she concentrated some of her power to his forehead. Tokuto gasped as Inuyasha instantly calmed doen and placed his hands by his sides. Opening her eyes she smiled at him when she saw how relaxed he was. Turning to her father she nodded.
 
“Ok now I am ready to start my training that you people think I need.” She said smirking. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kouga and Sessomaru nod to each other. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath as she felt three strong auras coming at her at lightning speeds. Jumping in the air, she leaped to the side as she doged yet another attempt to strike her. Hearing the sound of feet to her left she dropped to the ground and kneed, who she found out was Kouga, in the gut. Using him as a wepon in his time of weakness, she tossed him into Sessomaru. This in turn knocked them back several feet. Noticing that only one of her `enemies' was fighting she slightly opened her eyes. Big mistake. By opening her eyes she left herself open for attack.
 
Gasping as a knee connected to her stomach, she flew back. Hitting a tree she groaned. Wincing in pain, she shut her eyes tight and stood up.
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha called out worridly. Nodding in his direction she jumped into the tree as she felt her father come at her. Opening her eyes quickly she smirked down at him. Humming a little she literally disappeared. Moving faster than she ever had before, ran behand him a feircly punched him in the middle of his lower back. Seeing him bend down slightly, she hurridly swept his feet out from under him.
 
Falling to the ground with a thud he groaned. She smiled and jumped up in the air.
 
“Yay I did it! I beat you!!! Muhahahahaa! I am all powerful!” she laughed as Sessomaru stood up, Kouga rooling off him like a blanket groaning.
 
“That hurt bitch!” Kouga said rubbing his butt tenderly. She mearly shook her head at him.
 
“Kouga, if you were paying any attention, you would've realized that you landed on your upper body only. The only thing your ass touched was Sessomaru's leg. Now I know how tempting it is, or how much he looks like him, but Sessy is not Santa!!!” she said laughing at Sessy and Kouga's expressions. Soon her father and Inuyasha joined her, enjoing laughing at the two blushing demons.
 
“Kagome if you wish to live, I suggest you shut it.” Kouga growled at her. She mearly sighed. Like he could hurt her. What was he going to do, have her die by the Evil Marshmallow Minion Gang? Yah rite. They don't do pay jobs for him…she made sure of it. (A/N: so sry to inturupt nut I have to tell you. the Evil Marshmallow Minion Gang is mine. If you wish to use their services you must ask me. I will know if you stal my work. I read Inuyasha and every other fanfic group on here everyday. Plus I have people helping me…sry to waste your time…EVIL MARSHMALLOW PEOPLE!…)
 
“Whatever Kouga. Now if you don't mind, I'm hungry. So you can stay here…or you can come with me to get some food. Either will do but you'll have to think fast because I'm leaving. Toodles!!!!!” she screamed back at them, up in the air.
 
Looking at each other, the guys shrugged. Jumping up they followed the running bitch back to the small village. Hopefully, they would receive some, if any food.
 
(A/N: yay! Nother chappie done! Okay I gots ta tell ya stuff. I am not one of those authors thet write 15 page long chapters. I keep mine 7 and under. BUT I do try to make them perfect with little to no interuptions by me. Cuz I dunno bout you but I hate it when I'm rite in the middle of a really good part of a story and then all the sudden you hear, “Hello readers, author here..” or sumthin like that. But any way. This story IS going somewhere, just to let cha noe. It does have a point. Well this Paragraph is getting long so I'm going to untie Ed and Inu and let them talk!
 
*Unties muh victems and the gasp for breath glaring at me*
 
Inu: Stupid crazy mother fucking bitch!
 
Ed: you could've killed us!…but I still love you.
 
Me: yay! I feel so loved!
 
Inu: evil…
 
Me: yep! I am the evil, proven psycho, fire loving, pudding eating, SUPER ULTRA MEGA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ed:….o.o…shes so…secure of herself…
 
Inu: ya…its…kinda creppy!
 
Me: FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Inu: we better wrap this up
 
Ed: I agree. Next chapter is…hey whats the name of the next chapter?
 
Me: FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Inu: its useless lets get outta here.
 
Ed: I agree. SWEET DREAMS DEMONS!!!!
~Kiss Kiss