InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ Jason Higurashi ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: hello guys! Wait…hang on my pop tarts are finished!!! *Leaves and comes back* here I am!!!!
 
Soku: that's a lovely way to begin you're new chapter.
 
Me: *sniff* meanie
 
Soku: terribly sorry, but I'm not a morning person.
 
Me: well neither am I so u can shove that excuse rite up ur stuffy ass!
 
Soku: will do later ma'am.
 
Me: well u knows I haven't gotten any reviews…except from Jen. JEN! I KNOW UR READING THIS! IF U MAKES ONE MORE BLOODY COMMENT THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH MY STORY I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Soku: so violent when mad
 
Me: *growling*
 
Soku: *backing away* well she doesn't own the inu gang…she doesn't own me…and shes terribly sorry for not updating sooner! Happy reading!
 
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~ Jason Higurashi ~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
Last time: “Haha stop! Please stop it! Hahahaha please! Guys, hahaha, quit it!” she laughed as they tickled her. Shippo got under her chin and she snorted, dropping her chin to her chest. After about five minutes the guys let up, letting Kagome catch her breath.
 
 
“Are you better now mommy?” Shippo asked her, sitting on her tummy. Kagome lifted her head off the ground and smiled at her new son. She nodded and looked at the brightening horizon.
 
 
“Yeah son, I'm fine.” The three demons looked at the rising sun and sighed. Everything was gonna be fine today.
 
 
 
Now: The sun rose slowly above the horizon and Shippo felt his eyelids feeling heavier and heavier. The combination of the calmness of his new adoptive mother, relaxing his demonic aura to the brink of no return and the slow petting of his tail was too much for the content boy. Soon he found himself dousing in the warmth of his mothers arms as the two demons looked at him smiling.
 
 
“He's so peaceful.” Kagome whispered gazing lovingly at the small boy. She felt her father nod and smile at her new son. A clawed hand reached out and swept away the kit's hair as a chuckle left the mouth of its owner.
 
 
“I guess that means I'm a grandpa now. Correct?” he smiled playfully. Kagome nodded giggling.
 
 
“You're defiantly old enough appa. Though one word of advice, if you ever turn out like jii-chan, I will haunt you for all of eternity.” She smiled at her father. The man cringed as he thought of his father-in-law.
 
 
“If I ever turn out like that, I'll order you to haunt me forever.” He said thinking of how the old man used useless pieces of paper try and “ward off evil”. Heh, the only thing he ever gets rid of is pieces of sanity of anyone who's around him.
 
 
“Aww, whats the matter? Don't want to be a senile old man who gives out mummified demon parts on family member's birthdays?” she laughed at the disgusted look on his face. He made a gagging noise to increase her laughter. He soon got an idea and got very serious.
 
 
“Do you think that imp hand he gave you for your 15th birthday, could've been Jaken's? I mean it did look a lot like it…” he stated without cracking. Kagome held her breath to try and stop from laughing, but soon busted, laughing along with her father. Shippo squirmed in her arms, reminding her to quiet down les she woke him. She smiled and thought back, bring forward a fond memory.
 
 
“At least I didn't have it as bad as mom. On one of her birthdays, he gave her a mummified, rotting tiki-man!” she giggled looking at him. He smirked at looked at the horizon. The sun halfway up now, bathing the land in a warm glow. He got serious and sighed for a moment, his thoughts wandering to a certain woman.
 
 
“How is she? You're mother I mean.” He asked quietly. Kagome looked down, feeling the sorrow radiating off her father in waves. She twirled the tip of Shippo's tail between her fingers and sighed.
 
 
“She misses you. You can tell.” She stopped pausing for a moment, as if debating weather or not to go on. “When she married him, she was happy. She had been alone ever since I could remember. Granted I was only six, but I did understand. She always cried herself to sleep, before he arrived in our lives. I saw some of her hurt go away. But no matter how much he loved her…” she paused smiling up at her father. “…she was in love with some one else.” She finished for a moment, wanting to see her father's reaction. Seeing none, she continued quietly.
 
 
“When Souta was born…you should've see the look on her face! The way she held him in her arms…she was afraid to give him back to the doctors! But…it was only soon after that he was…murdered.” She said, the word leaving a bitter taste in her mouth. Tokuto looked at her daughter with shock in his eyes. She had loved his as a father as well.
 
 
“How…how did he…?” he asked. He cringed when a bitter laugh escaped her throat. A sadistic smile crossed her face, almost painfully.
 
 
“Die? Heh, they were demons, I didn't show it till I came here, but they were. They slaughtered him, saying their master told them to…well they didn't last for long.” She licked her lips, the same creepy smile still dawned her lips. “I didn't know what happened after that. I felt pain and then nothing. It was like I was watching from the sidelines as some one else too control and murdered them. It was fast too. With all the training I had from Sessy and Kouga…I guess that, that helped in some way. Sessy put a spell on me to forget, but the well broke the spell. I've known ever since I came through the well.” She finished, a small frown covering her face.
 
 
Tokuto sighed and hugged his daughter, sighing as he did so. Looking at the sun, he noted that it had been at least an hour since he had last looked at the horizon. Pulling her up, he made a gesture back towards the village. “come on. The others are probably up by now.” He said tugging on her arm. She nodded and followed him, looking down at her son.
 
 
“Appa?” she asked quietly. The older demon looked back at her curiously. She smiled a bit at him.
 
 
“You still love her right?” she asked, her smile getting a little bigger. He looked at her shocked but nodded quickly.
 
 
“With all my heart, gurl.” He stated, every word filled with each emotion he was feeling. Love, happiness, sadness, contentment, and a small hint of playfulness. Kagome nodded and smiled brightly.
 
 
“Good…appa?” she said quietly again as they started moving again. He turned to look at her again.
 
 
“Yes?” he asked. She looked up at him with a smile that could rival the sun with brightness.
 
 
“She loves you too.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: awwwwww! So sweet! Don't you think that's sweet?
 
Inu: where am I in this chapter???
 
Soku: so sweet. Brought a tear to my eye. *wipes away tear*
 
Me: *hits inu over the head with a mallet* shut up! Anywayz! I gots good news and bad news!
 
Soku: whats the good news?
 
Me: this whole day is spent writing new chapters!
 
Inu: and the bad news?
 
Me: its gonna be 4 chapters tops!
 
Soku and inu: O.O that's the bad news?…
 
Me: yep! Cuz im typing them all right now…but you never know at what point in the day imma sent em!!!
 
Inu: >.< r u gonna send them all today though?
 
Me: YEP!!!
 
Soku: so no worries then…
 
Inu: who ARE u?????????
 
Soku: I am me and you r you.
 
Me: >.< I hate Shakespeare!
 
Soku: that was not Shakespeare!
 
Me oh well! Well until next time!
 
Soku: parting is such sweet sweet sorrow!
 
Me: SHUT UP! >.<
 
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet dreams demons~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*