InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Switching Places ❯ Reflections ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Hello, this is Aika! Some of you may remember me from A Day Without You. I'm going to be posting this FanFic here as well. I write it during school, so please don't blame me if it's a bit corny. Blame school! It brain washes you and controls you to SUTDY!!! Anyway, hope you like it!

Switching Places Chapter 1: Reflections

Kagome stumbles, alone, in the forest and grumbles to herself. "Why did they send me ALONE to get the jewel shard?!" As she got back on track, she saw the shard. It was imbedded in the trunk of an old oak tree. Kagome tried reaching for it with her arrow, but it was imbedded too deep in the trunk. So she decided to shoot one of her arrows at the tree because she was in a bad mood as it was. So she needed to blow some steam.

Meanwhile, Kikyo had also sensed the shard and found it at the same time Kagome did. Her emotionless face showed no aggravation as she got the bow ready to shoot at the tree. As both women fired their arrows, a bright light engulfed them and they fell to the ground, unconscious.

Inuyasha followed Kagome as she stumbled through the forest. He resisted the urge to help her as she fell on a tree root. He heard her grumble as she got up. As she approached the tree, he was about to jump down and fulfill the plan Miroku had set, but then he smelled Kikyo and saw a flash of light. He ran to Kagome as he saw her fall. "Kagome?! Kagome!!? Don't You Die On Me Damn It!" He yelled and raced back to the camp they set up with Kagome in his arms.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome said groggily. She sat up and felt the stiffness in her body, like clay. "Where am I?" She thought to herself as her eyes cleared and she realized she had on miko's clothing. "What the…?" Kagome thought as she looked around and spotted a small stream, so she crawled over to it and looked in. Her reflection startled her so much she fell backwards. The face that looked back at her was not her own. It was the face of the dead clay miko, Kikyo…

Authors Notes:

Ok? So how was it? Should I continue this story of just throw it away? Please tell me. I would like a review, but if I don't get any, I'll post the next chapter and see what happens. Oh! Please read my other Fic if you like this one. It's called A Day Without You. I think that one may be a little better though. But please let me know what you think! Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to read this!

Aika