InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ T or D Inu style ❯ Sango's dare ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

<><><><><>
 
T or D Inu Style
Ch 6 Sango's dare
 
Kagome smiled and said, “Ok I will pick....” `Who should I pick? There is still Alex, Eri, and Sango who all have to go...' Ok Sango truth or dare?” she decided on.
 
Sango looked a little scared but said, “Dare” anyway. Kagome smirked and thought `ok now what to do about Sango...'
 
“Ok Sango I dare you to…. Strip for all of us here,” Kagome said. Sango looked shocked but everyone else, especially Miroku, had a smirk on their face.
 
“What!?!? How could you expect me to do that?” Sango yelled at Kagome.
 
“To bad Ashley is busy, she would get her to do it, even if it took a little alcohol,” Alex said. Sango turned and glared at him. Kagome walked over to the radio and put on some music for Sango to use while she was stripping. Sango didn't look happy and said, “I will not do it.”
 
Kagome stopped the music and said, “Ok then you get a swirley.”
 
“Would you mind explaining what a swirley is,” Sesshomaru asked. Kagome looked over at him and nodded.
 
“A swirley is when you get your head shoved in the toilet and someone flushes,” she answered simply “The toilet?” Sango asked skeptically. “Isn't that the thing you showed us up stairs where people… you know….”
 
“People shit in the toilets,” Alex said. Yuka slapped him for saying it like that but he just smiled at her.
 
“So what's it gonna be Sango? Strip or Swirley?” Kagome asked her. Miroku had not said a thing through any of this but we all know what he wanted.
 
Sango glared at everyone there and turned around. Kagome turned the music on again. Sango glared even harder at Kagome but started anyway.
 
Slowly she undid her top, taking as much time as she could to undo every little piece. She could tell by looking at Miroku that he had a little something alive in his pants. When she was finished undoing it she started to move to the music, `if I gotta do this I may as well have some fun with it.'
 
She slowly pulled her top so it showed her shoulders. She smirked at Miroku before letting it fall to the ground. She had on a little, black, lacy bra under it that Kagome had gotten her from Victoria's secret. Miroku would not take him eyes off of her but everyone else was laughing so hard some of them, Alex and Yuka, were rolling on the ground.
 
Sango got into the music again, dancing along with it for a minute before working on the bottom. She slowly unbuttoned the bottom, making sure to go slow. `It doesn't even matter any more most of the people hare have seen me naked before, I am gonna have fun with this.' She pushed the bottom down and it fell do the floor revealing black lacy panties that match the bra.
 
She took one foot out and used the other one to kick the bottom at Miroku. He caught it and finally blinked for the first time in the past 5 minutes. Eri was watching Sesshomaru through all of this, trying to see how much fun he was having from this. She didn't know why but she was happy to see that he wasn't “excited” from seeing Sango like that.
 
Sango danced for a second before slowly putting her hands behind her back. She unclipped her bra but didn't let it fall off. She turned around and put her back facing everyone while she took off the bra. She looked over her shoulder and smirked at Miroku was CLEARLY having troubles controlling what is inside his pants.
 
Sango dropped the bra onto the floor but didn't turn around yet. She slipped her thumbs into the top of her panties and slowly pushed them down. Now everyone could see her back and but very clearly. She started to move to the music again and did a quick turn and gave everyone a glimpse of her front parts. She did the same thing again two more times before fully turning around and standing so everyone could see her.
 
Miroku was still having his troubles and it didn't seem like they were getting any better. He watched Sango stand there while the music went off. Sango was laughing at herself, `I can't believe I just did that.' She laughed again and stated to put her clothes back on.
 
When her clothes were back on again she sat down and waited to see what was going to happen next. “Ok Sango, it's your turn to do the daring. Alex and Eri are both left. I think we can cut Aiden some slack and say he did a dare already,” Yuka said.
 
“Umm…. Ok I pick… Alex. Truth or Dare?” Sango said looking at Alex.
 
“I pick dare of course,” Alex answered simply.
 
“Ok Alex I dare you to…. Run down the street naked,” Sango said with a smirk. “I had to show odd my body so do you.” Alex looked shocked and didn't move, his eyes shifter over to Yuka but hoped nobody noticed.
 
“Fine, I don't see the big deal,” Alex said as he got up and walked outside. They walked down to the street and although it was dark there were still people walking around like always. Alex Pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground “If ANY of you take ANY of my clothes I swear I will kill you,” he threatened as he pulled his pants down.
 
Now all he had on were his boxers and as soon as he pulled them down everyone could see that he had a wicked boner. Everyone started laughing, wondering who got him so excited. Was it Sango or was he thinking about Yuka because he almost never took his eyes off of her. He tried not to look at anyone because his whole body was turning red, some from embarrassment some from the chill in the air. He ran down the street as fast as he could.
 
When he came back he looked up at everyone there and glared at them. Quickly he pulled his clothes back on and went up the stairs. “Ok there I did it happy?” They all nodded and laughed.
 
“Great job Alex, I didn't think you had the balls to do it but obviously you do,” Yuka said and immediately started to run while Alex chased her across the yard yelling at her non-sense stuff that no one could understand. When they finally calmed down Yuka said, “Ok it's your turn Alex, Eri is the only one who hasn't had a dare then we can do a round of Truths because everyone picked dare to begin with.”
 
“Ok Eri truth or dare, even though we know you are going to pick dare,” Alex said.
 
“Dare,” Eri said.
 
“Ok I dare you to...” `I wonder what I can make her do.' Alex thought to himself.