InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Taijiya-no Miroku ❯ Taijiya no Miroku ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TAIJIA NO MIROKU

Romiko Takahashi rules this world, I have just snuck in to play on her beach.

"Hup!" A whistling sound broke the still air and several cheap clay bowls were shattered by the swift passage of the thrown claw. A deeper humming note was heard and an enormous boomerang dipped in from the side, knocking the claw off course and perserving the last three bowls.

"Sango, oneechan! You get better every time!"

Sango caught Hiraikotsu one-handedly and looked over at Kohaku to smile. The boy was in much better shape than he had been when Naraku's minions had left him to die in the battlefield. His eyes were bright and clear and his clothing was in good repair. So what if his memory of his past did not include the events of the past two years: That hadn't been him.

"I think that's enough for today. You've become a real challange."

"Do you want me to get the bowls?" He asked, indicating the practice field with its staggered, head-high posts.

"Yes, and then see if you can find Shippou." She pulled him to her for a quick hug. "I'm going to be away on a little visit this evening so you two should help Kaede-bachan to manage."

"Sure we'll take Miroku-sama his dinner."

"No I will."

Kohaku looked faintly surprized and shrugged. "O.K. Say 'Hello' to him for me. Shippou and I will behave." Much to Sango's astonishment he put his hands out and clasped hers, "I really like him so it's O.K. with me."

Sango looked at her brother dubiously, "Uhnn, that's good."

She headed off in the direction of the villiage, shaking her head and wondering, 'Am I really that obvious?' All of her attention had been on her brother the past few weeks since the Shikon-no-Tama had been purified. Kagome and Inuyasha had left this time and gone to Kagome's home with only a few visits to check in. Really, it was time to talk to the houshi-sama. He had been on his own long enough.

She scanned the area as she walked, finally spotting a lone figure some distance away. Miroku sat on a hillside above the villiage flexing his right hand in the sunlight. First, he would hold it before him, looking at it front and back. Then he would hold it up so that its shadow was visible on the grass.

Sango stood watching him for some time before making her presence known. "It's strange now it's gone, isn't it?"

Miroku started and turned around, sheilding his eyes against the light. "Oh, Sango-sama, I didn't realize." He climbed to his feet. "Yes, that hole in my hand was such a factor of my life for so long. Both ultimate weapon and juggernaught of a self-killer that I almost feel bereft now that it's gone." He chucked ruefully, "Almost. Not enough to want it back. Is there anything I can do for you? An exorcism perhaps?"

"Please don't trouble yourself, Houshi-sama. I was only drawn by your reminiscent attitude. Please do not regard me."

She left him standing on the hilltop, hands slightly out as if in supplication.

~*~

Miroku had taken up residence in the field shack. He found it quite peaceful there. He could practice his disciplines and meditate there uninterrupted. And if he sat up most nights wondering what he was going to do with the rest of his life none were the wiser.

Usually, Shippou or Kohaku would bring him food in the evening, leaving it hanging in a basket just inside the door, so he was more than a little surprized to find Sango quietly setting up bowls on the makeshift table. She was wearing a new kosode made up from a blue-patterned cloth Kagome had brought back from the north. 'Really,' Miroku decided, 'it is quite pretty.'

"Sango-sama," he said, "this is the second time today you have surprised me."

She smiled and settled down at the opposite side of the table deftly serving tea. "Please, Houshi-sama enjoy the meal."

Miroku winced, "Please Sango, I really hate when you call me that."

"What would you have me call you?" Sango raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"Husband, frankly," he snapped. As if she didn't know. He had already proposed to her in a kind of provisional way. She had been resentful at the time but now... He took a swig of tea and burned his mouth on the cup. "Damn, I'll take just plain Miroku if I can't get anything better." He slapped the offending cup down on the table and sat, arms folded in fulminating silence.

Sango quietly busied herself with serving some soup and setting out pickles and rice. "It's good soup; it has wakene, tofu and some sansho pepper. You see I have placed a sansho leaf on top."

Miroku blew on his tea and took another sip as Sango placed the soup in front of him. "It would please me if you would eat the soup, Husband."

Miroku's eyes bugged and he choked, spraying the table with tea and leaves as he went into a coughing fit. Sango slapped his back anxiously as he recovered his breath. Wiping his face, he looked up at her. "Don't startle me like that. I don't think my system can take it. Again, what did you say?"

Sango bit back a smile. "It would please me if you would eat the soup."

"Damn it woman! Stop playing games. What did you call me just now?"

"Husband?" Sango blinked her eyes at him. "I was only complying with your own request."

He dropped his head on the table and kept it there as he spoke. "I know you are paying me back for all the annoyance I have caused you. And, Budda knows, I deserve it, but it is my heart you are toying with."

He felt a hand tracing across his shoulders and then following down his spine. He couldn't repress a shudder. Sango's breath tickled his ear, "Well, it's my heart too H..." His head snapped up and he stared hard at her from just inches away. "Husband." She finished quietly."

"Aah, yes Sango, I like the sound of that very well." His eyes ran over her face, coming to rest on her mouth.

Sango licked her lips nervously and Miroku raptly followed the movement, placing his hands on her shoulders. With a slight tug he pulled her towards him and slowly lowered his head. He stopped a breath away. "Sango, do you mean it?"

His mouth was almost touching hers, so close she felt a tickle as he spoke.

"Hai." She wispered and closed the distance between them, flinging her arms about his neck and kissing him with unschooled ardor.

Miroku responded delightedly but put his hand up to gentle the kiss before she bit through his lip. He broke off for an instant to suck in air, gazing into her flushed face. Then he pulled her into his arms to rain kisses and incoherent phrases upon her until she was dizzy. Suddenly, he was up, impetuously drawing her with him to the pile of mats where he had made his bed. They tumbled together in a flurry of loosened robes.

Sango gave a gasp of laughter and reached up behind him to pull his hair free from its binding. It floated down about his face unexpectadly changing his appearance. He suddenly seemed much more like the lawless bandit Sango had always rather suspected him of being.

He smiled with a wicked glint and drew his palm down Sango's torso to where her waist wrap was secured. "One for one, Koi." He pulled the wrap free leaving her robes to fall open revealing her firm, pale flesh. "Beautiful." He whispered.

Sango dropped her eyes, blushing. "Scarred." She rested her head on her forearm and looked up at him. "It doesn't bother you Miroku?" She plucked at the bow that fastened his outer robe together.

"I don't want a fantasy girl. What I want and need," he kissed her, "is you right here with me." Another kiss and a firm tug had his robes undone. "I want Sango."

"Are we going to talk all night?"

At this he surged up over her and claimed her mouth passionately. His hands roved up her body and found her breasts, moulding them. He leaned up, supporting his weight on his elbows, and dropped his head to lavash attention on both her breasts, nibbling and suckling each one until she was giving short, breathless cries and writhing underneath him. He bent and kissed her between her breasts. "Sango," he breathed raggedly, tracing his hand over her stomach, "let me..."

She temblingly spread her knees and let him slip a hand in to caress her only to clap them shut again, trapping his hand.

Miroku blinked, 'This is going to take some finesse,' he thought. He kissed her neck and caught her earlobe in his mouth. She moaned and relaxed slightly. Moving to stroke her sex only got his entire forearm trapped between her powerful thighs.

"Sango," he kissed her, biting gently at her lips. "Let me lie down and I want you...I want you to kneel with your knees on either side of my hips. Do you think you can do that?"

Sango stared at him wide eyed. "It is acceptable?"

"Perfectly, I think you would enjoy it." They shifted position and Miroku saw Sango raised up on her knees with her kosode and inner lining open about her body lit by the fitful lamplight. The warm yellow glow touched the side of her serious and beautiful face, the opulence of her full brests shadowed down to the trim line of her belly to the dark secrets below. Miroku took a shuddering breath, "Sango, Sango, let me love you. Relax."

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled down slightly. She dropped forwards in response and he took the opporunity to nuzzle her breasts. She gasped a little and pulled his head closer, clasping it to her as he shifted himself and caught at her buttocks with one hand while trying to guide himself.

A couple of midirected tries and a pleading cry of "Sango!" had her helping him. In a sudden movement she impaled herself upon him. Miroku gave a tortured groan and grabbed her hips. "Sango-sama-please-don't-move!" He gasped out all in one breath.

Sango looked down at him in astonishment. It felt very different, but it hadn't hurt. He, however was either in great pain or close to ecstasy, his head slowwly dropped back and his breathing evened out.

"Now," he said, "gently." He both urged and supported her with his hands, helping her to rise up and down in response to their rhythm. Every movement caused a lick of flame within her and she found herself looking along her body to see his below her. ' "Built like a God." ' he was, that's what the women of her village would have called him. He seemed half distracted; his eyes dilated, his face and body covered in beads of sweat. His very hands trembled upon her.

He was suffering from passion, she realized as a burning heat took hold on her. His need for her was making him half-demented. Sango actually smirked and ground her hips against his, kissing him. His arms swept around and then down to hold her firmly at the hips to take the lust he had held in for so long. She was exploding, burning up and gave a keening cry as she came. He suddenly arched beneath her with a shout and they out the wave together.

Much later, Sango made her disconcertingly wobbly way about the chill hut trying to relight the fire and reheat the soup when a deep masculine voice sounded from the corner of the room. "Forget the soup, Wife, just bring the sake and come back to bed."

She paused in vague astonishment and then complied to tumble into a warm bed and warmer arms.