InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Taken ❯ The Big Bad Wolf ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Inuyasha, if I did, they’d sue me for the things I do to them! *laughs evilly.*
**********************************************************************
Girl with dark hair: screams and runs down the alley wearing a red cloak. "Someone help me! "I'm little red riding hood and the big bad wolf is about to get me!"
Big bad wolf: jumps in front of her laughing insanely.
Girl with dark hair: "Oh big bad wolf, what big eyes you have!"
Big Bad Wolf: "The better to see you with while you run down this dark alley my dear!"
Girl with dark hair: "Oh big bad wolf, what big mouth you have!"
Big Bad Wolf: "The better to eat you with, my dear!" Grins showing very sharp teeth and licks his lips.
Boy with Silver-Hair: clobbers Big Bad Wolf over the head with a large bat.
*Everyone stares in comical silence.*
Me: shakes head watching them. "You guys are making a very bad pun of my chapter!"

^_^



Kagome ran through the dark streets as fast as her slim legs could carry her. She was late leaving work. A large crowd had came in at the last moment and she had to stay to serve all of them. Now, she was being punished for walking home alone after midnight. She knew he was following her, she’d seen his shadow. Why hadn’t she called her best friend Inuyasha to come get her? Why hadn’t she called Rin or Sango? She hadn’t wanted to bother them so late. Her politeness was proving to be an unwise decision.

“Kagome! Why are you running from me? You know I would never hurt you.” The masculine voice seem to come from all corners of the dark alley.

“Why did I have to take the short cut?” Kagome whimpered. A huge dark shadow landed in front of her. She screamed in terror and backed away against the wall. The shadow came closer until it was standing under the street light.

“KOGA!” She yelled in anger and annoyance when she recognized who he was. He stood in front of her with a huge smirk on his handsome face. “Why did you scare me like that? I thought…”

“You thought what, Kagome?” He asked standing close to her. “I did say your name and I did tell you, I wouldn’t hurt you.” He took her in his arms to calm her. “Shhh, sweetie. I can hear your heart racing,” he whispered in her ear. His warm breath caused her to shiver. “I won’t let anything happen to you. I always protect what is mine.”

Kagome’s heart was still pounding from the run and fright he’d given her. Now, it began to pound from something else when he said those words.

“Y…yours?” Her voice stuttered as she felt his nose rubbing against the delicate crook of her neck. He took in a deep breath as if inhaling her scent.

“Kagome, you always smell so sweet, so innocent,” Koga mumbled. “You make my mouth water whenever I see you.”

Kagome gulped when she felt his hands sliding up her thigh and under the short skirt she was wearing.

“Koga…what are you…” She tried to pull his hand away.

“You know the rules Kagome. I own these streets after midnight and anything that walks down these alleyways are mine. You’re mine Kagome.” His hands ran up her body as he began to lick the crook of her neck. His hot wet tongue felt so good against the cool night air. She raised her hands against his chest to push him away and stopped when she felt his warm hands massaging her breasts through her thin blouse. No one had ever touched her this way, not even Inuyasha. She was completely overwhelmed by the rush of feelings he was causing.

Kagome bit her lip. She knew Koga had always wanted her but kept his distance whenever Inuyasha was around. Inuyasha never let any males get close to her without giving them trouble. He use to say she was just too damn beautiful and sweet for her own damn good and she should be glad to have him around to keep the perverts away. Right now, Inuyasha wasn’t around to keep the perverts away and this one was all up on her. Koga had only been an acquaintance. He didn’t really have a chance to get close to her because of Inuyasha. They were always getting into fights whenever he came near her. Kagome had always thought Koga was a pretty nice guy from the way he acted. He’d certainly been quite charming and flirtatious with her. She’d been flattered by his attentions and as soon as Inuyasha saw this he would remind her for the hundredth time that Koga was the leader of a street gang and a youkai. He was ruthless and dangerous. However, that had never stopped Kagome from being attracted to him. Despite his rough edges, he was a very good-looking man. He kept his long brown hair in a ponytail wore high up on his head. His eyes were a piercing dark green that always gave her a shiver when he stared deeply into hers. He was tall, well over her height, built, strong and masculine. The kind of guy she could see herself with if she was into the bad-boy types. But she wasn’t, her mild attraction to Koga was nothing compared to the strong attraction she had for Inuyasha. But right now, that attraction was being tested, Koga was beginning to scare her again, not in a life-threatening way, but by the way her body was beginning to respond to him. What the hell was going on?

“Kagome, you know I’ve always wanted you,” Koga whispered seductively in her ear as he slowly raised up her skirt again. He kissed her deeply, distracting her from his roaming hands.

Kagome didn’t have a chance to kiss him back, not that she wanted to. His mouth possessively slanted over hers and his tongue teased and aroused her until she grew weak in the knees and had to grab his shoulders to hold on to him. She could feel his hard erection pressing intimately against her.

Koga’s hand slowly moved over the silky skin of her thighs and slipped inside her panties to caress her. Kagome tensed when she felt his fingers rubbing against her most private spot. No man had ever touched her there. She tried to pull away but Koga held her against the wall easily.

“A taste,” he said softly. “Just a sample of what I’m going to get.”

Kagome started to scream when he ripped her panties away. He put a hand over her mouth.

“Shh,” he said quietly. He kissed a trail down her body until he found what he wanted.

Kagome trembled against the wall when he stuck his nose between her legs and breathe deeply. The first swipe of his hot wet tongue against her womanhood sent an electrifying shocking through her entire body. She tensed and grabbed his hair trying to push him away.

“No! Agh!” She moaned when he stroked her again. She couldn’t believe what he was doing! Even worse, she couldn’t believe the amazing feelings coming from his hot tongue.

Koga had only wanted to taste her but the scent of her arousal and the sweet taste of her was slowly making him loose control. He wanted more. He didn’t even feel her hands trying to pull him away. He was completely overwhelmed, lost in the scent and taste of the innocent girl before him.

The more he licked her the more aroused Kagome became. She groaned and leaned back heavily against the wall as he forced his thick tongue deep inside her. She could feel her juices flowing freely and hear him lapping it up hungrily. Her harsh breathing and the Koga slurping and lapping hungrily deep inside her were the only two sounds in the eerily quiet alley. Kagome’s face turned red with embarrassment. Here she was with her skirt pulled up to her stomach, her torn pink panties laying on the ground beside them, in the middle of an alley with a wolf youkai taking her innocence in the most provocative and intimate way. Well, she wasn’t that innocent. She’d masturbated more than once to fantasies about Inuyasha and a certain beautiful girl she had feelings for. But still, how could she be so turned on by this? Koga was taking her against her will or was he? He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her tightly against his mouth. His hand slid up one leg and draped it over his shoulder. His tongue sank deep inside her and lapped at her juices before, licking over her swollen clit. He continued to do this until Kagome began to slowly surrender to the intense feelings he was forcing on her. The pressure inside of her was building higher and higher.

Koga knew she was about to cum. Her juices were running steadily and faster and her scent became stronger. She was like a drug to him. He couldn’t get enough. He sunk his tongue deeper inside of her again and again making love to her causing her to tremble and moan out loud.


Inuyasha was looking for her. He’d called her that night thinking she was at home. The longer the phone rung the more worried he became. He’d called her job and they said she had left walking thirty minutes ago. His heart was racing as he ran through the streets trying to find her scent. Just the thought of Kagome alone out here in the middle of the night terrified him. What was she thinking?! A strange scent began to reach his nose. At first faint, and then it began to gradually grow stronger. It was Kagome he knew her sweet scent anywhere, but something wasn’t right. It seemed as if…she was highly aroused.

“What the fuck?!” He yelled when he caught the scent of that annoying wolf mixed in with Kagome’s arousal. What was going on? Inuyasha took off again, this time outrunning the wind itself. That wolf was doing something to his Kagome and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know what it was. He was sure about one thing. He was going to kill him when got there.


Kagome was shivering uncontrollably. Her hips pushed against the ardent mouth of her new lover. She knew there was no way to stop the impending climax she was about to experience. Her body suddenly tensed and she closed her eyes tightly as stars exploded in her head from the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced.

“Mmmm, so delicious, mine, all mine..” Koga moaned as she came into his mouth. He lost in the overwhelming sweet scent of her arousal and the delicious juices gushing from her orgasm that he greedily swallowed. “Mine,” he muttered licking his lips and diving back in for more. He was so wrapped up in Kagome, he didn’t even smell or sense the intense power radiating from Inuyasha when he saw them. He barely felt Inuyasha claws rip him away from Kagome. Kagome fell to the ground on her knees weakly, still experiences the aftershock of her orgasm. A thin string of Kagome’s cum dripped from Koga’s lips and glistened in the street light. Inuyasha saw red and sent him flying backwards through the air. Koga was only mildly aware of his body crashing through the brick wall.

Inuyasha was infuriated by what he saw. The demon inside of him raged with jealousy, hate and possessiveness. How dare he take what was his! He pulled the barely conscious wolf up by the neck. His eyes turning red as he watched tiny clear droplets of Kagome’s cum drop off Koga’s chin. Koga licked the rest of her juices off his lips and smirked down at Inuyasha before kicking him in the face. Inuyasha let him go and fell backwards.

It took a while for Kagome to come back to her senses. She remember going completely limp in Koga’s arms and then Inuyasha tearing him away from her. She fell to the ground still exhausted from the intense orgasm. She shook her head and quickly pulled down her skirt, finally becoming aware of what was going on. She watched in horror as they fought.

“I will kill you wolf. Tonight you will die for forcing yourself on Kagome. She is mine!” Inuyasha shouted in rage.

Kagome blinked in surprise. She had never heard him say that before.

“She never belonged to you. You have never made her yours! I have tasted what you could only dream about dog boy. I was the one who brought her pleasure, not you! Leave here and let her be with a real youkai!”

“Never!” Inuyasha raged.

“Then we shall fight to the death for her. I have tasted what will be mine. The very essence of her is inside of me. She…is…mine! I will never let her go!”

Kagome watched as they fought. She was angry. Angry at being seduced by that stupid wolf and angry at them arguing over her as if she was a piece of meat. The wounds they were inflicting on each other with their claws were deep. They were destroying the alley as they threw each other against the wall. She wanted to scream for them to stop, but knew it would go on deaf ears. Besides, she was worried about something else. She glanced to the side. The scent of her arousal mixed in with the blood of the two battling youkai were attracting other youkai. They were slowly making their way down the alley to her. Kagome stood up to run in the opposite direction only to see more youkai. She was trapped…