InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Target Practice ❯ Hair ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Me? I own nothing but my twisted imagination...
 
.
 
.
 
A/N: This idea just occurred to me, and I couldn't resist writing it! You know how almost every male youkai in the series has long hair? Well...
 
Enjoy!
 
.
 
.
 
~*Hair*~
 
By: ArtemisMoon
 
Story Type: 100 word drabble
 
 
 
 
Sesshoumaru stopped to gaze in shock as he walked into the clearing.
 
"What the hell are you staring at?!?!"
 
Ever so slightly, the corners of his mouth turned down, showing his disgust as much as he would allow. "This Sesshoumaru finds your human methods of torture...interesting."
 
Kagome blinked in confusion as Inuyasha snarled. "Torture? What do you mean by that?"
 
"Is that not meant as a means of being cruel?"
 
Confusion covered Kagome's face until comprehension suddenly dawned. "Oh, this isn't anything mean! I'm just giving Inuyasha a hair cut."
 
Her victim snorted, obviously disagreeing. "Nothing mean, she says...!"
 
 
 
 
 
So perhaps youkai are afraid of cutting their hair? LOL Oh yes, and in response to a question, all these are exactly 100 word, though I don't count things with hyphens as separate words most of the time. Like -sama, etc.