InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Target Practice ❯ Puppy Love ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Me? I own nothing but my twisted imagination...
 
A/N: Once again my mind came up with something strange in the middle of the night. Anyway, this is the REAL reason Kagome's mom is so tolerant of Inuyasha...
 
 
Puppy Love
 
By: ArtemisMoon
 
Story Type: 100 word drabble
 
 
Souta was sitting at the kitchen table watching his mother wash dishes.
 
“Mama, why do you let Kagome go off with Inuyasha all the time? Isn't that supposed to be...like, indecent or something?”
 
She responded without turning around. “I don't see a problem with it.”
 
Souta was baffled. “Why?”
 
His mother turned to face him, smiling happily. “Those two are just so cute together! Kagome had always wanted a puppy when she was a little girl, and now finally has one!”
 
Souta groaned and covered his face. Yep, his mother really was as crazy as all his friends said...
 
 
A/N: Okay, so I couldn't resist picking on the mom. I love her seemingly oblivious attitude to all of Kagome's...shall we say rather `risqué' behavior where Inuyasha and time traveling is concerned. Either she totally trusts her daughter and Inuyasha, or she has a total misconception of the situation. So I decided to play with the second and far more entertaining possibility. Thanks for reading!