InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Teaching Rin ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer - It’s not mine. Never was. The only characters I own are the ones that have not originally appeared in the Inuyasha manga or anime.

-

Teaching Rin

Chapter 12

It Starts….

-

“Try it again, Rin.” Kaida instructed calmly as the defensive blue light faded around the human girl. “Keep your mind focused on the task at hand.”

“I am trying.” she said, the exasperation in her voice quite apparent as she slowly pulled in the demonic energy surrounding her. “This is hard!” Kaida sighed and patiently showed the young woman the rune pattern once again, drawing it in the sand at her feet.

They had been working on the defensive shields for over a month, and Rin was progressing slower than she had expected. The human girl’s ability to gather the needed energy to form the shields was impressive, but her ability to harness the unfamiliar demonic energy into a small defensive shield was more than lacking. Kaida had almost given up the idea of teaching her anymore, at least until Sesshomaru had stepped forward and offered his assistance in the form of a set of family heirlooms.

Kaida had scoffed at the two small pendants at first, and questioned their usefulness for what she was trying to teach. But when the demon lord had explained their purpose, she began to think that not all was lost for her human pupil.

The two stones, one square and the other spherical, were used to divert and control mass amounts of energy. By wearing them, she could assist Rin in her control and manipulation of the vast amounts of energy she had collected. The precision was unparalleled, but there was one drawback to it. The continued use of the stones drained Kaida of her own demonic energy, mainly because Rin usually reached out to the closest source when gathering the energy, and that was her. Because of this, the shielding lessons usually occurred every other day as opposed to every day like she had originally planned.

But what had surprised Kaida the most was the supposed history of the two energy stones. She had readily suspected that they were originally given by InuTaisho to Inuyasha’s mother Izayoi as a way to protect herself and her hanyou son. Of course, Sesshomaru did not volunteer any information, and she did not want to test his good mood for once. So, she went to Keisha.

The demoness had solidified her theory when she said that the stones were in fact once used to keep Izayoi protected from the demon supremacists. Kaida had not been sure what to think about Sesshomaru after that. He was making a controlled effort to assist her with Rin, something he had never done before.

So, with the knowledge of the stone’s history, Kaida had fastened a sturdy chain to each of the stones, and given one to Rin. Through the new link, Kaida had been able to guide the younger woman’s jerky, unsure movements with her own time practiced gestures. It seemed to work quite well, but Rin still needed work. And the more, the better.

“You are getting better, Rin.” Kaida said, watching as the blue shielding once again flickered weakly before completely disappearing. Rin just ‘hmphed’ in frustration and sat on a nearby bench.

“I still can’t keep it up for long.” she said, frowning. “Why is this so hard?”

“Because humans were never supposed to have the ability to concentrate large amounts of raw energy into such a compact area, especially demonic energy.” Kaida said. “Only humans born with exceptionally high spiritual awareness usually master the ability to do this. But you are doing well for the time we’ve put into it.”

“It sure doesn’t feel like it.” Rin muttered.

Off to the side of the courtyard, a soldier heralded an approaching messenger, and the two women looked up as the gates were opened. Unfortunately for them, Sesshomaru had sensed the newcomer as well, and come to investigate.

“Who is at my gates?” he asked, walking over to where Rin was standing with her tutor. Ever since the visit from Kiyoshi, he’d been popping up more often when Rin was with her, whether it be to check on Rin, or just to watch the lessons from afar. Kaida thought he was gauging her teaching capabilities, but she wasn’t sure.

“A messenger.” called down Sakaki to his Lord. “From the Southern Lands. Looks like he’s been in a bit of trouble.” Sesshomaru turned a calculating gaze to Kaida, but received only a shrug in response. The messenger, a deer demon that looked half dead already, stumbled into the courtyard and headed for Kaida.

The Southern noblewoman met him halfway, easily catching him when he stumbled ungracefully, then sitting him down on the cobblestones while he caught his breath.

“What happened? What’s wrong?” she asked,

“Our lands…are under…attack…my lady..” he gasped out, handing the sealed envelope to her that he was clutching spasmodically. “Lord Ryu….needs…immediately!” Kaida snatched the parchment out of his hand and tore through the seal, her eyes scanning the few hastily scribbled lines.

Beside her, Rin and Sesshomaru waited for some sort of information. Kaida finally crumbled the parchment and headed for the living quarters in a sprint. Rin signaled for one of the servants to take the messenger inside while she and Sesshomaru waited for some word of what was going on. A few minutes later, when she returned, she had donned her green fire-rat fur clothing, and was strapping her scimitars to her side as she walked out.

“”Where are you going?” Rin asked, watching as she sent out a shrill call for Ishika.

“Home.” she said curtly.

“You are not going anywhere, woman.” Sesshomaru said, frowning deeply.

“Like hell I’m not!” she said angrily. “My family is under attack!”

“You have no proof of that.” Sesshomaru said calmly. “Simply the word of a half-dead messenger. I’d hardly call that adequate.” Kaida growled and threw the balled up letter at him, hitting him square on the chest.

“That’s all the proof I need.” she said icily, vaulting onto the dragon’s back just as soon as the large beast settled into the courtyard. Sesshomaru simply scanned over the crumpled up paper, and then turned to look at Kaida, who met his gaze challengingly. “You’d do if to if it was Rin. So don’t start.” That seemed to cause him to back down, because he simply kept quiet.

Rin however, was on the verge of panic.

“What is going on?” she demanded. “Who is invading? Is it Kiyoshi?” When neither Kaida or Sesshomaru answered her, the young woman’s temper broke over. “Would you tell me something, already!”

“This is none of our concern.” Sesshomaru said, turning towards the living quarters, dropping the once again crumpled up paper to the ground as he walked away.

“Kaida?” Rin asked.

“A large faction of the Northern Elites have kidnapped my sisters, and injured my brother Keiji.” she said, shaking her head, the rage quite apparent. “They are demanding a trade. Leiko and Kei will be released in exchange for me.”

“What are you…”

“I don’t know, but I’ll figure it out when I get there.” she said, gathering up the reins for Ishika’s bridle.

“Be careful.” Rin said, swallowing the lump in her throat. “Be safe.”

“I’ll be fine.” Kaida said, dismounting to give the girl a quick hug as a form of reassurance. “It’s just a faction of Elites trying to make a name for themselves. They’re trying to prove they’re something. They'll be something when I get my claws on them alright...dead.” Rin simply nodded and let the woman go. Kaida once again vaulted to the beast’s back, and then gave the rapid signal to lift off.

Ishika, who was more adept at dropping off a cliff and gliding into flight, immediately up winged with powerful beats of her wings, pulling them into the air. The dust and dirt swirled around Rin until the pair were as high as the Western fortress' highest tower, then headed nearly due South.

Rin wiped away a few tears and clutched the discarded parchment to her chest. A small tingle went up her spine and she instinctively turned towards where she knew her Lord would be standing. Sure enough, she cold see him at the window of the counsel room on the second floor of the living quarters, his hand resting slightly on the hilt of Toukijinn.

This was not good.

-Later on, after dinner...-

Later that evening, Sesshomaru was surprised to see that Rin was not in the dining hall for dinner. When he inquired as to her whereabouts, headwoman Keisha told him that she was still in her room, where she had been the most of the day. Apparently she was not feeling well, or so Keisha had told him.

The stoic lord actually frowned as he rose from his seat and began the ascent to the rooms that belonged to Rin. He had no doubt that she was even more angry with him now. When Kaida had left so abruptly earlier that day, Sesshomaru had also sent Kentaro back home to the East, saying that he would be needed should things escalate and a war break out.

Of course, since he seriously doubted that there was an invasion to begin with, he just used it as a reason to get rid of the other demon. Needless to say, neither Rin or the kitsune was happy about him leaving. But, Kentaro had left after saying his goodbye’s to Rin, knowing it was pointless to try and fight Sesshomaru’s word while in his own territory.

The human girl had been upset greatly when the demon had told her that he was leaving, and her anger had finally overflowed. She had struck out at Sesshomaru the first chance she’d had, and her hurt voice was still ringing in his skull.

‘Just because you don’t understand how I think is no reason to make me give up the ones that do!’

Sesshomaru had watched as she stormed out of the hallway, more hurt than angry. What she had said was true. He did not understand how she thought anymore, and he was unsure of what to do, of how to make her understand. He was not used to encountering a creature as complex as Rin had become. His advisors he could threaten, underlings he could kill, enemies he could intimidate. But none of those seemed to work with the human girl. She'd grown impervious to his threats and glares. And he knew he could never kill her in cold blood. But the bad part was...she knew that as well, no matter what her superficial thought were telling her at that time.

‘Humans are complicated creatures, especially the females. And the older they are, the worse it becomes.’ he father had told him once.

Well, Sesshomaru was starting to see the wisdom in those words.

He stepped into the hallway where Rin’s room was, and could feel her anger and confusion rolling out of the room in palatable waves. He walked over to the shoji screen and pushed it open, seeing Rin sitting on the floor near the southeast window, dressed in a short, white sleeping robe. She seemed paler to him, but he chalked it up to her anger and the moonlight streaming through the window.

She turned to face him, and he could see the pale yellow stone at her neck, glowing brightly.

“My lord?” she asked primly, turning to bow to him. “To what do I owe this visit?”

“You did not come to dinner.” he said emotionlessly, stating the obvious.

“I was not hungry.” she said, rising from her kneeling position and reaching for a comb. Sesshomaru knew she brushed her hair before going to bed, so it was not surprised when she ran the comb through the thick black locks. But what caught his attention was a small red and black bruising where her neck and shoulder met. He peered closely at it, and could see the distinct markings of teeth on her slightly paled skin.

His blood immediately started to boil, and his inner demon struggled to the surface of his control. That blasted kitsune had left his mark on her!

Rin, apparently sensing the sudden anger of her guardian, placed the comb on a small table and turned to him.

“Something the matter, my Lord?” she asked innocently.

“Where did you get that mark?” Sesshomaru growled.

“Mark?” she asked, obviously confused. “What mark?”

“This mark.” he said, reaching out and running his finger over the bruise lightly. “Where?”

Rin’s reaction was one of utter confusion, but when her hand lifted to feel the small indentions on her body, her face flushed cherry red, and she turned away from him. Apparently, she had forgotten it was there, and had meant to keep it covered up.

“Explain.” he demanded. Rin remained silent, obviously not knowing what to say. Sesshomaru’s temper was at his limit and he backed out of the room. “He’s not coming back.”

“What?” Rin asked, finally finding her voice. “Why not?”

“He won’t.”

“Why not?” she demanded, her voice rising.

“He will not destroy the sanctity of my castle.” Sesshomaru growled. “His self control is pathetic, as shown by that hideous mark on you. He won’t have you, Rin. Get that notion out of your head now. This has gone on long enough.”

“I let him do that!” she yelled angrily. "You've got nothing to do with this!"

“What?” Sesshomaru asked, glaring at her.

“I let him put the mark there.” she repeated proudly, squaring her shoulders and facing him. “Earlier today before you sent him away.”

“Do you realize….”

“I realize perfectly.” she said. “You don’t want me here, because I’m human. I don’t belong here, and you told Lord Ronin that. So, I’m doing my best to get out of your way. You don’t want me, but Kentaro does!”

“That conversation was not concerning you.” he growled.

“I don’t believe you!” she challenged.

“Rin, what is wrong with you?” he asked, not understanding why she was so defensive, nor why she had let the kitsune his marking on her, no matter how temporary it was.

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong?” Rin questioned. “You want to know? I’ll tell you! For starters….”

Unfortunately, the young woman’s tirade was interrupted by an all to familiar deafening roar outside the building. Not far off, Ah-Uh answered the call in a brassy binary bugle of his own.

Sesshomaru, unsure of what was going on, but knowing that it was Kaida’s dragon that was back, walked calmly over to the window, only to stagger as the Tenseiga released an incredible pulse of power, radiating outwards almost like it was scanning the area for some unknown entity, and then retreating into itself again.

“What is the meaning of this?” he barked, watching the dragon circle above his courtyard. Rin, who had beat him to the window, gasped in horror at the sight on Ishika’s back.

“It’s Kaida!” she cried, heading for the stairs that led downstairs. “She’s hurt! I knew something was wrong!” Sesshomaru just looked out the window and onto the dimly lit courtyard where his soldiers were scurrying, thinking the dragon was a threat. It was only a few seconds later that Rin burst through the doors, heading towards the back-winging beast, and barking out orders to keep the guards from harming the already pained creature.

Even in the darkness, with the dim light cast by the torches, Sesshomaru could see the injuries to the magnificent reptile. Ishika’s wings were almost shredded, and he could not fathom how the beast had managed to make it back to his fortress. There were deep gashes along her muscled chest, and blood running from one eyes. Huge talon marks tore through her back, and a large chunk was missing out of her tail.

But the worst par was the cargo the mutilated reptile carried. Slung over her neck was Kaida. The demoness seemed to be in no better shape than her steed, however. Gashes and abrasions mottled her skin. Blood ran freely out of a wound near the base of her spine. Her clothing, or what was left of it, covered her only because it was sticky with matted blood. He was jarred from his long distance inspection by Rin’s shrill orders. Shaking his head, he headed down to the courtyard, knowing that chaos was about to engulf the grounds.

Rin felt her heart jump into her throat when Sakaki pulled her teacher’s unconscious body off of the gurgling reptile. Ishika whined even louder, prompting a loud answer from Ah-Uh.

“She is gravely injured.” Sakaki said, dropping to his knees on the courtyard, and carefully placing the unconscious woman down. Rin suddenly wished that she had someone there to help her. Her mind was so full of the possibilities of what could have happened to Kaida, and each one was more unlikely than the next. She felt Sesshomaru walk up beside her, and she instinctively reached out to grab a handful of the lose fabric of his haoiri, much like she had done as a young child when she was scared.

And in the back of her mind, a lesson that the bloody, ashen woman in front of her had strived to teach her resurfaced, giving her the foresightedness to calm down and get to work.

‘These times are unpredictable, Rin. You must be ready for anything. I know you don’t like blood and gore, but you have to deal with it when necessary. When someone you love is depending on you for their life because they’ve been injured, you just have to do what you must...or risk loosing them forever.”

The young girl shook her head and gathered her resolve, then looked up into her guardian’s stoic face. She waited a few more moments, hoping he would take the iniative and get Kaida some help. When the white headed Lord remained still, Rin took business into her own hands.

Her feud with him could wait. Right now, Kaida needed her more than Sesshomaru needed a lesson in how to deal with a scorned teenage girl.

“Lord Sesshomaru?” Sakaki asked. “Your orders, sir?”

“Get the healers out here now, Sakaki.” Rin butted in, rolling her sleeves back and falling to her knees, then using the guard’s discarded cloak to staunch some of the blood flow from Kaida’s body. “She’s lost too much blood.” The guard, although used to taking Rin’s orders, looked questioningly up at the Lord of the fortress. When he received only a curt, almost indecipherable nod, he took off.

“You.” Rin called out, nodding towards one of the servants who had come out to find out what the noise was about. “Go wake Keisha and get her down here, if she isn’t already on her way.” The demon nodded and sprinted towards the servants chambers. Yet another servant, this time one of the women who worked directly under Keisha, came to Rin’s side with an armload of cloth, intent on stopping the flow of blood.

Sesshomaru, seeing that blood absorbing into Rin’s white sleeping robe, took a step back involuntarily. Although his face remained coldly impassive, his mind filled with pictures of Rin lying unconscious on the ground, killed by the demon supremacists.

Was he condemning her to a life of pain like this, simply because he wanted her safe within his jurisdiction. At least until she took a mate who could care for her as she should be cared.

At his side, the Tenseiga pulsed angrily, as though demanding to know who had dared to attack and injure someone it was bound to protect. It pulsed again, but this time, a weak pulse was returned from the stone around Rin’s neck. It was then that it finally hit him square in the face.

The stones were working in reverse, pulling Rin’s energy from herself and into Kaida’s body to keep her alive. That was why Rin had looked so pale right before Ishika had arrived. And it also explained why Rin had believed something was wrong. He deftly reached down and flicked the chain holding the stone on Rin. The small piece of metal severed, and the stone fell into his palm. He could immediately feel his energy being pulled away and into the bauble. And he doubt Rin even noticed it missing, so caught up in the task at hand as she was.

The stones were doing their job, siphoning energy from the stronger of the we wearers and infusing it into the weaker. And there was no telling how long the stone had been pulling at Rin’s energy, and giving it to Kaida’s body so it could sustain itself.

“Who would do this?” Rin asked, shaking her head in disbelief. “Who could do this to her?”

“I know not, my Lady.” the servant murmured. “It is horrible.”

“Keep the pressure on those wounds.” Rin said, rising when she saw Keisha and the healers rushing across the courtyard. Although woken from their sleep, they immediately set to work, gently pushing Rin out of the way.

“You deal with the rest of the, Lady.” one healer said, nodding towards the increasing number of servants who were crowding around in the courtyard. “I’ll make sure she is okay.”

“Thank you.” Rin murmured, watching as the carefully lifted Kaida’s body and headed towards the infirmary.

“Of course.” he said. Rin nodded and turned to Sakaki, still ignoring Sesshomaru as if he wasn't even there.

“Go look in the small building near the outer wall.” she told the guard. “There is a brown pot with a yellow salve in it. It's the one that smells like jasmine. You’ve seen Kaida with it before when Ishika's been hurt hunting. Bring it to me, quickly.”

“Yes, my Lady.” he said, bowing to her and then turning to his subordinates. “The rest of you, check the outer perimeters for intruders. I want to know who did this to Lady Kaida!"

"Yes, sir!" the soldiers chorused, resuming their positions while the battalion leaders sectioned off their men and put them to work.

“Keisha?” Rin asked, turning her head to glance behind her for the demoness.

“I’m here, my Lady.” the headwoman said, coming to Rin’s side.

“Get me some towels and fresh water.” Rin said. The demon nodded, too accustomed to following orders to question why.

“Jaken?”

“What?” the toad barked, glaring at her. The little toad demon had arrived to find his master standing away from the reptile, and the human girl handing out orders like she ran the place. Needless to say, he was not happy about the events. Rin turned and sent a glare towards the creature that even surprised Sesshomaru.

“Get more torches lit in this courtyard.” she said. “We need more light to clean this place of the blood.”

“I will do no such thing!” he cried indignantly. “I take orders from only Lord Sesshomaru.” Rin leveled her glare at the lord in question, then stood straight when he made no move to assist her in getting Jaken to comply.

“Well, if that’s true, then you’re useless to me.” she said coldly, turning away from him.

“Jaken?” Sesshomaru said.

“Yes, my lord?”

“Light the torches.” he said simply.

“But…but…my Lord…”

“Do as I say.” Sesshomaru snapped, giving the toad a swift kick in his rear end. Rin said nothing, and walked over to the whining Ishika.

The dragon was badly hurt, and throwing her head from side to side in pain. Sakaki returned with the ointment and Keisha returned with her underlings in tow, carrying buckets of water and armfuls of lines only a few moments later. With a few precise hand movements, Rin had stilled the reptile, and calmed her down, although she still whined pitifully when she looked around and could not find Kaida in sight.

The human girl immediately began cleaning the worst lacerations, and had to periodically calm the beast down as the fresh scabs were scrubbed away. When she finished, she slathered the gashes with the yellow medicinal ointment, and sent her off, waddling towards the back of the compound where the walled in gardens would provide some protection while the wounds healed.

Sesshomaru could feel the pull of the stone in his hand slowly begin to slow as Rin finished with the dragon, and it made him wonder if Kaida had managed to pull through her attack, or if she was dead. The Tenseiga pulsed angrily, as if to refute the idea that the dragon woman could be dead, and Sesshomaru was even more puzzled.

It seemed as though the two stones were tied to his sword. Which, in all actuality, was probably logical considering his father’s paranoia about Izayoi and Inuyasha all those years ago.

Across the courtyard, Sesshomaru cold see Rin instructing a few servant to wash the blood from the courtyard stones, and then return to bed. She reached up to knead her neck, apparently trying to relieve some of the stress, and missed the thin rope chain that had been around her neck.

He noticed that she looked absolutely horrified and quickly scanned the surrounding area for the stone, only to find it dangling in her guardian’s hand. Sesshomaru noticed her countenance turn impassive, as if she had never been concerned over the stone. Then, she bent down to rinse her hands in a remaining bucket of water as he walked over.

“She was ambushed.” the young girl said, using the water to was the blood off the stones after she rinsed her hands.

“How do you suspect that?” he asked.

“The letter was a fake.” Rin said carefully, pulling her hair back with a small ribbon she kept tied to her wrist for such an occasion. “The seal was not correct, but I didn’t realize it until an hour or so after you sent Kentaro away.”

“Why did you not mention that to me?” he asked.

“What would you have done?” she asked quietly, no anger in her voice, but full of contempt. “She was already gone by then. And we had no way of reaching her."

“You are tired.” Sesshomaru said, noticing that she looked absolutely exhausted.

“I ought to be.” she snapped coldly. “That stone has been draining my energy all evening.”

“You neglected to tell me this as well.” he said calmly. “Why? Do you realize it would have drained your energy stores dry?”

“Because you would have taken it off, like you did earlier.” she said weakly. “Kaida needed that energy to stay alive.”

“She is a fighter. She should be able to care for herself against some petty robbers." he replied.

"She was ambushed, and it wasn't by bandits." Rin said firmly. "She could have handled ordinary bandits. But the blades that cut her were doused in a demonic pit viper's venom. Ordinary bandits wouldn't use such a means. Besides, nothing was missing from her, except the scimitars. Whoever it was that attacked her even left the other energy stone on her."

"You seem so sure."

"I have a feeling." she said crossly. "That's all. And when Ryu finds out about this, he is going to be angry."

"Undoubtedly." Sesshomaru said, handing her the now lackluster stone. Rin tied it around her neck again, briefly giving Sesshomaru a view of the bruising on her neck, courtesy of Kentaro. He tamped down a growl of irritation and moved away from her. Rin just sighed and gathered up her remaining energy to walk towards the fortress.

It was obvious she was tired, and undoubtedly still upset with him. But he knew Keisha was waiting by the door to herd her into a bath and then bed, so he was not overly concerned about her. He took a look around his courtyard and frowned.

Things were about to get nasty. And he had no doubt that the letter he was about to send Ryu would top it all off. He'd be lucky if all three of Kaida's brothers and her father didn't go on a rampage and come hunting for him thinking it was his fault she was like this. Especially her twin brother Keiji.

-Later on...-

It was way into the night by the time Sesshomaru had finished his letters, and he was ready to call it an evening. As he exited the counsel room, he picked up on Rin's scent.

She had surprised him that evening. Her cool headedness had taken over, despite the fact that she was terrified of what had happened to Kaida. She had done well in a crisis, and he was proud of her. Rin's time with Kaida had paid off, and he could see it as she ordered the servants around after Kaida had dropped down. No, Kaida had done wonders with the young girl, especially considering the time she had been with her. Just a little over three months, and Rin was already showing signs of being a wonderful Lady for one of the nobles.

Following the smell to the infirmary, he found the young girl sitting at Kaida’s side, dressed once again in a short, white sleeping robe.

It looked like she had recovered some of her strength from the few hours she had undoubtedly been drugged into a sleep, no thanks to Keisha. Her color was still pale, but returning slowly now that the energy stone had quite siphoning her life force from her. He could hear her muttering something to the unconscious demoness, and listened a little more closely.

"...hear me, Kaida? Please, you have got to wake up! Don't leave me hear alone. Sesshomaru has already sent Kentaro away, and won't let him come back. I don't want to lose you too."

The young girl moved to her knees and grabbed a wet towel to mop up Kaida’s forehead. The sick demoness had been running a high fever all night, and nothing the healers could do would break it.

"If it makes you feel any better, your dad and brothers should be here in a few hours. And don't think I've forgotten how you told me Keiji could be when you're hurt. Ryu and Sesshomaru are going to be bad enough to deal with, probably going at each other's throats, so I don't need another one too."

Sesshomaru just blinked, knowing for sure that she was still angry with him beyond all reason. The contempt in her voice when she spoke his name was enough to make him realize that he had done more harm than good, acting the way he had been lately.

"Can you believe he actually asked me what was wrong earlier?" Rin continued. "He saw Kentaro's mark and got all upset. Yes, I know you told me not to let him put any marks on me, especially where Sesshomaru could see, but I couldn't help it. Anyhow, I was about to tell him off, and then you showed up like this. You've got good timing, that's all I can say. A little longer and I would have said some things I would not have been very proud of." Rin seemed to trail off as she pulled another blanket from the corner and wrapped up in it, still sitting at Kaida's side.

"Just wake up, please." she pleaded quietly. "I've already lost Kentaro, and Sesshomaru doesn't want me here anymore. Please don't leave me here too. Just wake up..."

-

A/N- Hey everyone. What's going on? Hope you enjoy this little chapter. Kaida is in trouble, no? Hang in there for the next chapter, and I'll see you then! ;)

Oh, and please review. I want to know what you think.

Later.

A.A.