InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tetsusaiga's New Fully-Trained Master ❯ Destination of Annihilation: Showdown! Inuyasha vs. Naraku ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Summary for New Inuyasha Episode #4: Destination of Annihilation: Showdown! Inuyasha vs. Naraku (In Complete Chapter Form)


The story continues with Inuyasha and Kikyo standing next to each other who are situated near Naraku's Castle while Inuyasha continues to look at Kikyo with a look of astonishment.

“And you're willing to do this, even if it means getting slain by Naraku,” Inuyasha asks quietly while looking at Kikyo with much concern.

“I'm afraid I have no other choice—it's the only way of getting rid of Naraku for good,” Kikyo stated while looking at Inuyasha. “Even though I suspect that my power alone as a divine priestess will not be enough,” Kikyo said with a tragic look with her head down with her eyes closed.

“It's not the only way,” Inuyasha stated strongly and then looks straight ahead. “I have my Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga—I can use it to destroy Naraku and take out the Sacred Jewel from his remains, and that way, you won't have to worry about Naraku harming you—not as long as I'm here!”

“If you truly believe this, then let's enter Naraku's Castle…………………….together, 221; Kikyo stated while strongly looking at Inuyasha who looks back at Kikyo with a surprised look. “That way, we'll battle Naraku together as one,” Kikyo suggested while still looking at Inuyasha who now looks at Kikyo with strong approval while nodding his head in agreement to Kikyo's suggestion. After which, Inuyasha and Kikyo enter Naraku's Castle together to battle Naraku as one and to defeat Naraku once and for all.

As Inuyasha and Kikyo are walking through the battlefield (Naraku's Castle), there are many clouds of purple demonic aura. But while Inuyasha and Kikyo continue walking through Naraku's Castle, they then stop, hearing Naraku speaking who is hidden amongst the thick clouds of purple demonic aura.

“Figured you'd come alone, Inuyasha,” Naraku said with his new demonic voice who his hidden. “And I see you brought Kikyo with you—the one who delivered the finishing blow to Mourymouaru a long time ago and destroyed my relocated heart, no less!”

“Show yourself, Naraku,” Inuyasha yells while frantically looking in many directions. “Come out and fight!”

“Relax, Inuyasha, I'm not going anywhere,” Naraku calmly said who has now made his hideous appearance out from the clouds of purple demonic aura. “And neither are you,” Naraku said with an evil tone of voice while narrowing his eyes.

“What do you mean by that,” Inuyasha eagerly asks while looking at Naraku with a curious look.

“Look around you,” Naraku said with a voice of excitement while an outside view of Naraku's Castle is shown with the bright pink impenetrable barrier around it which has been reestablished. “Behold, I have reestablished my barrier,” Naraku said proudly. “And so, there is no escaping for you nor Kikyo,” Naraku said maliciously while the outside view of Naraku's Castle with the bright pink impenetrable barrier around it is still shown. “And I'm expecting that your friends will be on their way here very soon to help you,” Naraku stated while a front view of him is shown. “But you see, they won't be able to help you because they will be unable to gain entrance to this castle,” Naraku explained while a close-up side view of his face is shown. After which, Inuyasha then looks at Naraku angrily, but then notices Kikyo who has become weary.

“Kikyo,” Inuyasha said vigorously with much concern while quickly approaching Kikyo, noticing that Kikyo has become weary.

“Oh, and did I mention,” Naraku said maliciously with an evil look while a front view of him is shown. “The demonic aura in this castle is very powerful—even a half breed such as yourself will be unable to maintain strength in these fumes,” Naraku said with an evil smirk. “And as for Kikyo, she has already become weakened by the demonic aura in this castle,” Naraku said while a view of Kikyo is shown who is face down on the ground, unconscious, with her soul collectors behind her which are colliding against Naraku's barrier, unable to gain entrance to the castle. “But no need to worry,” Naraku says while a close-up of him is shown who then points behind him. “Behold………………...“my” soul collectors,” Naraku says while pointing behind him. After which, there is some black soul collectors that are now approaching Naraku.

“What,” Inuyasha astonishingly replies with a quiet tone of voice noticing that there are black soul collectors near Naraku. “Black……………soul collectors???”

“That's right, Inuyasha. But these are no ordinary soul collectors,” Naraku says with an interested look. “Like Kikyo's soul collectors, these soul collectors obey my every command and were drawn to my evil and have chosen to be at my side,” Naraku says while the front view of him is still shown with the black soul collectors near him. “And now, abominable black soul collectors, I ask of you, acquire the tainted souls in this castle and give them to Kikyo,” Naraku says with evil excitement. After which there is a view of the black soul collectors which are now acquiring red souls from the ground and giving them to Kikyo who now awakens, but only to be tormented. And seeing that Kikyo has awakened, but is tormented by corrupted souls, Inuyasha gets a look on his face that is both curiosity and horrification.

“What's wrong Inuyasha, you look surprised,” Naraku asks with an evil smile. “You should be thanking me--for allowing Kikyo to be sustained with tarnished souls of prolonged suffering,” Naraku says with a malicious smirk while looking at Inuyasha who is now looking at Naraku furiously. “You see, Inuyasha, the demonic aura in this castle which has remained here for some time now is very potent—seeping into the ground and tainting the souls of the dead below,” Naraku said while a close-up side view of his face is shown. After which, Inuyasha is shown who looks appalled with Kikyo next to him who is down on her knees while enduring the prolonged suffering that her soul collectors are giving her. “And therefore, all of the souls within this castle are corrupted by my demonic aura and only induce pain and suffering upon Kikyo,” Naraku stated while a close-up side view of his face is shown and then a close-up of Kikyo who is being sustained with souls of torment.

“No………………..plea se,” Kikyo begs the black soul collectors which continue to give her red souls while Inuyasha watches her with horrification. “STOP!”

“So you see now,” Naraku said with an evil grin while a close-up side view of his face is shown again. “Instead of allowing Kikyo to rest in peace without the souls of the dead, I have erected the barrier around this castle just in time these abominable black soul collectors were gathered here so that she would suffer instead!” After which, there is a close-up side view of Inuyasha's face who look horrified, and then a close-up side view of Naraku's face again who continues his evil explanation. “And not only that, Inuyasha,” Naraku says, continuing his evil explanation. “Ever since I reestablished this castle, I have purposely led numerous amounts of mortals and demons to this very castle so that they would be slaughtered by my hands in order for their souls to remain here to be corrupted by my demonic aura,” Naraku explained as disturbing stationary images are shown (flashbacks) of mortals and demons arriving at Naraku's recreated castle while being slaughtered by Naraku (which includes an image of Koga). “And the reason why I did it, is for this very moment—to see Kikyo suffer right before your own pathetic eyes,” Naraku said hatefully while a close-up side view of his face is shown yet again.

“That's it, Naraku,” Inuyasha says with a calm, psychotic tone of voice while having his head tilted downward. “I have had enough of your sick tricks and evil schemes,” Inuyasha yells while slaughtering the black soul collectors with his iron reaver while in mid-air and lands back down on the ground with his arm aimed towards the air over his face which indicates that Inuyasha has slaughtered the black soul collectors with his iron reaver. And while Inuyasha is in this position, the corrupted souls that the black soul collectors were acquiring return to the ground and the demolished black soul collectors fall to the ground and vanquish.

“So, I see you've made the critical decision of ending Kikyo's misery,” Naraku says while a front view of Inuyasha is shown who is still in the same position.

“Thank you………….Inu………..yasha,” Kikyo gasped with much gratitude and then falls face down on the ground and becomes unconscious.

“I must say, Inuyasha, this is much unlike you to end the suffering of others without any moment of hesitation,” Naraku says while a close-up side view of his face is shown. “But it's to be expected, considering how much you've changed over time and become deeply compassionate for others,” Naraku says with an evil smile while the close-up side view of his face is still shown. After which, a close-up of Inuyasha is shown who now draws his Tetsusaiga with a psychotic look with his head titled downward with his hair over his eyes which projects a shadow on his forehead.

“Naraku,” Inuyasha says with a calm, psychotic tone of voice with his head still tilted downward and then immediately looks straight ahead which results in the projected shadow on his forehead disappearing. “I'm going to make you pay for what you did to Kohaku and for what you did to Kikyo,” Inuyasha says with a calm, psychotic tone of voice while looking straight ahead at Naraku with a look of profound hatred. “So prepare yourself, Naraku,” Inuyasha yells while running up to Naraku. And while Inuyasha is running up to Naraku, there is a front view of Naraku shown straight ahead who has an evil smirk on his face. After which, there is a view of Inuyasha shown who is using the Wind Scar with his Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga which not only results in wind being unleashed, but also diamond spears (the Kongousouha) which hits Naraku head on with great impact. But after the wind and diamond spears were cleared away, Naraku is shown who has an evil grin on his face who is undamaged.

“You underestimate my power, Inuyasha” Naraku says with an evil grin while the dust around him is clearing away.

“Damn, not a single scratch,” Inuyasha thinks to himself while a close-up of him is shown who looks shocked. “If my Kongousouha didn't work, then what will,” Inuyasha asks himself with a look of apprehension. But after Inuyasha asked himself this question, there is an outside view of Naraku's Castle with Inuyasha's friends who are now arriving at the castle.

There is an aerial view of Naraku's Castle straight ahead with the bright pink impenetrable barrier around it while a swooshing sound is made by Kirara's feet.

“I see them! Inuyasha and Naraku—inside the barrier,” Kagome says with much enthusiasm while pointing straight ahead.

“Let's get a closer look,” Miroku says.

“Kirara,” Sango says to Kirara who now descends towards the ground. And once Kirara landed, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kagome get off of Kirara's back and run up towards the barrier around Naraku's Castle.

“Look, it's Kikyo's soul collectors,” Kagome says while pointing at them which are still colliding against Naraku's barrier, unable to gain entrance.

“Oh, no, Kikyo—she's…………………,” Miroku says with a look of horrification while looking at Kikyo who is face down on the ground.

“Inuyasha, you must destroy Naraku quickly because Kikyo's life is at stake,” Kagome yells while a close-up front view of Inuyasha is shown who is looking over his shoulder back at his friends who are situated near the barrier. (NOTE: Inuyasha and his friends are already aware that the barrier around Naraku's Castle is impenetrable and will only disappear if Naraku is defeated. How they know this is because in my introductory information, it says that even with the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga, the Red Tetsusaiga, and the Kongousouha, Inuyasha is no match for this barrier which obviously means that Inuyasha has tried many times to slice through the barrier, but was no match for the barrier).

“Pity your friends are of no use to you,” Naraku says while the close-up front view of Inuyasha is still shown.

“Let's just get this over with,” Inuyasha says while looking back at Naraku. And after Inuyasha said this, he then continues to battle Naraku. And so, the final battle between Inuyasha and Naraku begins!

In the final battle between Inuyasha and Naraku, Inuyasha was trying with all his might to destroy Naraku. But as he continued to battle Naraku, Inuyasha becomes weaker and weaker because of the demonic aura in the castle and was also unable to render a single scratch on Naraku. But sadly, after a little while of battling with Naraku, Naraku then ends the battle by slaughtering Inuyasha which results in his Tetsusaiga flying out of his grasp and landing with its tip stuck in the ground.

“No, Inuyasha,” Kagome yells while shedding tears while looking at Inuyasha who is face down on the ground who is bloodied-up.

“I don't believe it, Inuyasha……………….he's been slaughtered by Naraku,” Miroku says with a quiet tone of voice with a look of horrification with his eyes wide open. But after Miroku said that, there is a view of Naraku who is looking at Inuyasha's friends with an evil look which results in the barrier around his castle disappearing. Realizing this, Inuyasha's friends immediately run up to Inuyasha only to be blocked by Naraku's evil presence.

“You fools! And just where do you think you're going,” Naraku asks Inuyasha's friends who are now blocked by Naraku's evil presence. Realizing this, Inuyasha's friends immediately stand still in horror. “Are you witnessing this, Inuyasha? Because I'm about to slaughter your helpless friends,” Naraku asks Inuyasha while looking at Inuyasha who is face down on the ground. “Oh, yeah, I almost forgot—I have completely sapped every ounce of breath from you,” Naraku smirks while looking back at Inuyasha's friends. “And now that I've slaughtered you, I shall now slaughter your helpless friends who could do nothing but watch in horror as I annihilated your very existence in this living world,” Naraku says eagerly and gets ready to slaughter Inuyasha's friends. But before Naraku got the chance to slaughter Inuyasha's friends, there is a familiar voice that immediately gets Naraku's attention.

“Leave them out of this, Naraku,” a voice says while a close-up of Naraku's face is shown who is about to slaughter Inuyasha's friends, but immediately takes his attention off of Inuyasha's friends.

“That voice,” Naraku says while a close-up of Naraku's face is shown who looks very surprised and immediately takes his attention off of Inuyasha's friends. After which, there is a view of nothing but empty space and thick clouds of purple demonic aura. But after a few seconds, a black figure appears amongst the thick clouds of purple demonic aura which is making its way into the battlefield. And as this black figure is making its way into the battlefield, this black figure appears as Sesshomaru who is now stepping into the battlefield and looks very serious.

“Your battle is with me now,” Sesshomaru says while a close-up of him is shown who is now standing still with a look of strong determination.
~END CHAPTER~