InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The 5th Son ❯ The puppy dog that followed me home ^-^ ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chpt:5

The puppydog that followed me home!

A/N- Hi peoples, yes that's right, I'm finally updating again (it's a miracle I know) Thankyou my inspiration!!!! OMG one of my fav Authors had me on THEIR favorite authors list *dies* if you guys ahven't read any of "Ganko's" stuuf then you should! Also, as some may have noticed, when I have characters speaking, I tend to add smiley faces at the end of their dialogue sometime just to show the face I'm picturing them w/ at the moment (I can't help it ^^; ) so if you see little things like -_- ^_^ ^-^ , ^0^; O.O ect… well you get the point… I think… hmmm o.o

~*~

Kagome gasped in utter delight once her and Mio arrived in the garden. Kagome had always loved gardens ever since she was little, but had never had one of her own, so this was a real treat for her!

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Kagome sighed happily as she looked around. There were tons of rose bushes, jasmine vines, sakura tree's, you name the type of flower on the type of plant and it was here! Large, ancient tree's created cool patches of shade here and there, and there was even a small stream running throughout the entire garden. This was by far the most amazing garden Kagome had ever laid eyes on.

"Over here" Mio said as she led Kagome to the side where a target was set up and several arrows were placed. "I'll leave you to your fun and see you later" Mio said with a short wave as she left.

"Wow, this is great" Kagome exclaimed as she grabbed the bow and drew an arrow from the pouch. Kagome positioned the arrow on the bow ready to aim, but before she did so she looked around to see if any one was watching. " Kami I hope no one is watching. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love practicing archery but I never said I was any good at it, yet…" .

Kagome took one more glance around, and when she was sure no one was near by she aimed the arrow at the bulls eye of the target and released the arrow.

The arrow was air born! For about five seconds… "Ok, the next one will do better, I'm sure" Kagome positioned and released another arrow this time having it shot striaght into the ground. "No!" Kagome pulled out another arrow and another arrow, both failing to travel more than a couple of feet.

"Ok, this one will make it or my name isn't Kagome Higurashi!" Kagome said through gritted teeth as she released it. But instead of going toward the target, the arrow swerved to the left…

~*~

Keita Walked through the halls aimlessly in an attempt to find a cure to his boredom when he noticed his mother entering the manor from the garden doors. "Hey ma, what-cha up to?" Keita asked bleakly. Mio turned toward Keita and smiled "I was just showing Kagome to the archery targets, now I'm sorry but I have things to attend to, see you later sweet heart". Keita sighed in annoyance to the sweet heart part but then smiled covertly. "New girl's in the gardens practicing archery ay? Well, it least it'll entertain me for a little while…" Keita said as he walked to the door.

When he got outside he saw a vert flustered looking Kagome and heard her say "Ok, this one will make it or my name isn't Kagome Higurashi!" as she sent the arrow soaring. It was doing great except for one itsy butsy facter, it apparently wasn't aimed to well, and instead of going toward the target it was headed left, straight for Keita!

"Holy shouple berry! Hey, watch out!" Kagome yelled as the arrow wizzed toward Keita. Keita saw the arrow and dodged it with ease then turned to Kagome with an amused look on his face. "so then…" Keita's smirk grew larger "what is your name then?".

Kagome looked at him dumfounded as to what he meant for a moment before remembering what she had said. "Well um, my name is still actually Kagome, I was just saying that" Kagome said meekly. Keita walked over to Kagome his hands folded behind his back. "You know, you'd probably be a bit more successful if you aimed the arrow by lining the tip of it up with the target, and you should aim higher than you are because the arrow loses height over the distance it travels" he said knowingly.

Kagome was really beginning to dislike this guy, sure he was only technically helping her, but if anything it seemed to Kagome that he was being all to smug about pointing out her mistakes. Kagome looked at Keita and pulled on her best (fake) smile she could "thanks for the advice" she said turning back to practicing her archery and hoping he'd leave. But much to her dismay he continued to linger about and watch her.

Kagome's eye twitched in annoyance as she pulled the quiver of her bow back once again this time purposely aiming away from the target. She let the arrow fly as it soared sideways and hit the ground inches from Keita's feet. Keita's eyes narrowed angrily "why you-" .

"Hey! Kakoke!" Ryuichi called cutting of Keita as him and Ryohei walked over. "It's KAGOME not Kakoke!" Ryohei scolded nudging Ryuichi in the side. "Eh? Oh sorry about that" Ryuichi said sheepishly. "Um, hi?" Kagome replied confused. "Oh ya the reson why were here bothering you" Ryohei laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Well, it seems ma really like you, I mean REALLY, she's been going around all morning making sure anything and everything would be to your liking, and anyways she knew that you like gardens and nature and stuff, so she wanted us to tell you that there's a trail right out side the manor grounds that's all… pretty? And that you might like it?" Ryohei shrugged.

Keita was still glaring daggers at Kagome, no doubt he was going to go off on her as soon as Ryuichi and Ryohei left. "Ok, think Kagome, what to do to avoid getting sculded for aiming an arrow at the Lords second eldest son. Hmmm… oh I know!". "Wow that sounds great, would you point me in the direction of the trail" Kagome asked suddenly.

"Uh, sure…" Ryohei replied pointing to Kagomes right. "Ok thanks" Kagomes said as she hurried away. "That was weird, wonder why she was in such a rush?" Ryuichi stated looking off into the direction Kagome went. "Eh, it was probably because Keita scared her off" Ryohei replied teasingly as Keita stormed off.

~*~

"Ah glad I got away from him" Kagome sighed as she made her way down the path. "Hhhmmm, Lady Mio was right, this path is pretty nice!" Kagome thought as she continued on her way. Soon she came to a stop near a Large tree with lots of shade.

Kagome yawned and sat down at the base of the tree. "for some reason this tree just screams comfort, and I am a little worn out" Kagome sighed looking up through the leaves as the warm sun washed down on her, powder like clouds floating above head. "I suppose just one little nap wouldn't hurt any" Kagome Yawned as she drifted of to sleep.

"Girl…. Hey girl get up!" Came a gruffy voice as Kagome slowly peeked into consciousness. "hehe, finally awake ey?" Said a rough looking man as Kagome was now fully awake and fully aware that her hands were binded. "Aw great, I go to slepp for just a few minutes and already some one's screwing up my life!" Kagome thought bitterly. "Yer a pritty one ya know, ya ought to catch a good price" The man stated with poor grammar as he grabbed Kagome roughly by the arm. "Price!?" Kagome questioned uncertainly. "Ya, I know plenty o' slave traders that'll pay a pretty price for a pretty girl" he replied happily thinking of how much money he'd make of Kagome.

Kagome's eyes widened, first in fear, then in anger. "There is NO way that your going to sell me to some filthy slave trader to be their play thing!" Kagome yelled as she tried to pull away from the man's grip. "no no no no no, I don't think so, yer commin with me, got it!" The man replied his grip tightening on Kagome's arm. "Let me go NOW!" Kagome yelled pulling away with all her might, but to no avail.

"Let go of her" Came the calm voice of some one to the right of Kagome and the gruffy looking man. "Hah! And who are you to make me!" The man replied pulling Kagome closer towards him. The stranger smirked and looked up (I was SO tempted to leave it here, but then I remembered the title of this chapter v_v ) "Feh, I'm Inuyasha, not that you really needed to know that since you'll be dead soon" Inuyasha smirked flexing his claws.

The man who had Kagome hesitated for a moment. I found her first, and Lord Oshima will not be happy if I come back empty handed, but what can I do? That guy's a frikkin hanyou for Christ sakes and I'm only a human! No way am I dying tonight! "Fine then take her!" The man yelled as he shoved Kagome on the ground on Inuyasha and took off on his horse.

Kagome landed on Inuyasha with a stumbling crash. "Stupid jerk trying to kidnap me, then throws me!" Kagome mumbled as she brushed the dirt off of herself. "EEHHHEEEMMM!!!!!!" Inuyasha inquired as he motioned for Kagome to get off of him. Kagome blinked obviously not catching the hint "uh, ya?" . "Would ya get off me!" Inuyasha said annoyance apparent in his voice.

"Oh sorry" Kagome said quikly jumping out of Inuyasha's lap. "Um well, thanks for helping me" Kagome looked at Inuyasha as he brushed himself of. "Feh!" was his only response as he continued to brush of the dirt. "Feh!? Well you could itleast say *your Welcome* you know!" .

Inuyasha looked at Kagome like she was insane "let me get this strait, I just saved your ass and your getting mad at me for saving you!? You're stupider than I thought!" .

Kagome couldn't believe her ear, had he just called her Stupid!!!

"I am NOT in any way stupid!" Kagome said angrily. "Chh, yes you are!" Inuyasha retorted. "Oh really, then prove it! How is it that you came up with the conclusion that I'm stupid?" Kagome shot back.

Inuyasha grinned, he was going to get her good "Well I don't know, lets start off with the fact that you were STUPID enough to go out into the woods alone, and oh I know, how you were STUPID enough to let your guard down and fall asleep in the woods" . Kagome stared at him bleakly "are you saying I'm stupid because I went out into the woods? That's ridiculous!". "Oh yes and that" Inuyasha continued "You are STUPID not to know that the woods aren't exactly safe in this Era that we live in, you were STUPID enough to let that weird fat looking guy capture you, you were so STUPID that you didn't consider calling for help, you were so STUPID that you didn't think that the normal thing to do when your thrown on somebody is to GET OFF OF THEM, and oh yes, you were stupid enough to ask me how STUPID you were! So ya, basically you are pretty damn STUPID, here let me spell it out for you S-T-O-O-P-E-D!" Inuyasha smirked at his little victory.

Kagome looked at Inuyasha, and for a second she almost pitied him "Um, Inuyasha" or itleast, I'm pretty sure that's what he told the other guy his name was. "What!? Did I forget to mention one of the ways as to how you are stupid?" Inuyasha remarked as he made an invisible check in the air "me 9, weird chick zeeeeero" . "Well you see Inuyasha… you spelled stupid wrong. It's not S-T-O-O-P-E-D, it's S-T-U-P-I-D"

Inuyasha twitched for a moment "So who are you anyways wench?". Kagome stared at him for a second knowing that he was avoiding the fact that he spelled stupid wrong, but decided to get on his case about it later "I'm Kagome" . Inuyasha faltered "where have I heard that name befor- Oh my Kami! That's the name of the girl mom said was staying with us! Shit!" "Feh, that's a stupid name, anyways we better hed back now" .

Kagome was REALLY starting to get sick of the "stupid" nonsence "Ya that's a good Idea. So, back to the fact that you spelled stupid wrong" Kagome said as she started heading eastward. "Yo stupid" Inuyasha called walking in the opposite direction "The manor is is to the west not the east. You know, lord of the *Western* lands, lives in the *west*" Inuysha laughed as he added another invisible check in the air "me 10, Kagoem… well I guess she does have 1 now -_- ".

Kagome turned in the right direction and ran to catch up with Inuyasha "I'm going to get him back for this, just wait! I'm sure Ryuichi and Ryohei would have no objection to helping her! ^_^"

Kagome managed to catch up and now was walking next to Inuyasha. "So,stupid, finally caught up with me did ya?" Inuyasha smirked adding yet another invisible point to his side. "Would you stop with the stupid!? My name is Kagome leanr it, know it, use ok!" Kagome fumed glaring daggers at him. "And if I don't?" Inuyasha dared happily. "If you don't, then I'll just have to give you a nick name too" Kagome replied knowingly. "Feh, like you could find a *nick name* that would actually bug me, you are too stupid".

Kagome grinned evily "Ok then, whatever you say. Well we're here" Kagome said as she walked up to the door "See you tomorrow `PuppyDog` . Inuyasha stopped in his tracks "P-puppyDog!?" his ear began to twitch "I just now finally got mom to stop calling me that, and now Stupid (AKA Kagome) is calling me it!" that's ok… I'll get Ryuichi and Ryohei to help me get back at her!

~*~

A/N- YAAAY!!!!!!!!! That's right, I finally brought Inuyasha into the story. But do you know how tempted I was to make it sesshy find Kagome in the woods and save her, just so I could make you guys wait EVEN longer for Inuyasha?!!!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting, but I figured that since I've taken so long to update, that I'd be nice.

~AngelWingsBaka~

Hi my Muses, Reviews are where my inspiration come from! My inspiration to finally finish this chappy came from Mucomi9 even though their review was actually for "The Chibi Era" (which I will also be updating soon) and I was inspired to finish this chappy (weird huh!? o.O ) any who, Review please, your CCC (comments. Compliments, and criticism is greatly appreciated! Ja ne!