InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Birth of Love ❯ Interrigation ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Ok....due to the mean cliff hanger, I descided to update earlier then planned.

And you people don't think author's have a soft side! FEH!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br>




Last time......




He was surrounded. He only had one choice left...




On with the story!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He looked at the two young women who were shooting daggers back at him. Yes, he did indeed only have one choice left....


He lept up into the nearest standing tree, only stopping to hear Kagome yell at him.


"Inuyasha, get back here!" she shouted.


"No, not until you two listen."


The two women glared at him that much more hard. "We don't have to do no such thing!" Sango spat angrily.


Inuyasha shook his head. "Have fun then." he said.


"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled, but received no response. "Fine Inuyasha, we'll listen!"


Mere seconds later, he re-appeared back in the tree branch. "Thought ya would." he grinned.


"Spit it out, lech!" Sango shouted.


"Feh..." He leaned up against the tree trunk for support, and prepared to go through the drawn out explination.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What seemed to be an eternity later, he was finally finished, after being interrupted time after time. He had even threatened to leave them there overnight if they didn't quit interrupting him.


"So you did actually come when you said you would?" Sango asked. Inuyasha nodded.


"And you didn't mean to listen in to our conversation?" Kagome asked. He shook his head


"How much did you hear?" Sango asked.


"Not much. Probably about a couple of minutes before the tree limb broke.


"Oh." the two girls said.


"Fine, Inuyasha. Gomen ne. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." Sango said.


"Hai." Kagome agreed.


He smiled inwardly to himself as he lept down from the tree branch and retreved the two girls, heading back towards the hut.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Ok, I know it was a short chapter, but I'll probably be posting one twice this length tomarrow.....


Once again, I am accepting early reserves for my new website that opens June 23.


Let me explain a little of the difference between the three different types of accounts..



Administration : You work on one of the many catagories we provide. Answer questions, send users or authors their comments, post new links, fan art, or images, and edit old ones.


Authors: Those who write the fanfictions, game reviews, anime reviews, columns, the text for certain pages, comments about anime-etc. This can vary, as can the others.


Users: People who browse the site, checking out new images, make use of our webring, make comments, and use the make a friend area.


Administration have all the abilities.

Authors have the abilities of users and authors.



So if you want to reserve a pen name, just answer the following information


Name desired :Hana, princess, Kagome (In case one is taken)



*Email: (If you don't want it shown to others, put a # by it)

webpage/site:

Age:

Birth:

Location: USA (if you avoid this one, it will say unspecified)

Interests:

Favorite Anime/Manga:

Favorite Game:

Favorite J-Music

AIM:

MSN:

ICQ:

Yahoo:

Signature:

Anyting else:(like a comment or just something you want to be posted.


Also, you can have an avatar like the ones listed on http://www.angelfire.com/magic/hani-amai/authors.html


Just email the information and your avatar to webmaster@fantasydreamrealm.zzn.com.


Arigatou!