InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Broken Heart can be healed again, If not Seealed again ❯ Waking up ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: I'm writing a couple of other story's, Like A miko called Maku (which I really like), But WHOOHHHHH!!!!!! So much reviews in one day o.O Never thought it could really happen to me! Thank you thank you thank you a 1.000 times! *throws kisses to everyone!* I'm feeling much and much better now!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu yasha and co. But they visit me often to drink some sake and then they party…. ><;;

~Title: The broken Heart can be healed again, if not Sealed again.

~Chap: Waking up

~~~~

Kagome had a strange feeling when she tried to open her eyes. She couldn't remember what had happened.

She could smell fire around her somewhere. `Strange, Kaede never has a fire at this time in the morning.' She could feel the warm sheets around her. `And Kaede also haven't got these nice sheets.' She opened her eyes, only to give a little scream in disgust by seeing a large figure at her left side.

White hair trailed around while he stands up. "You're finally awake." Was all the great Youkai lord could say. The girl had affected him all the night and he found himself in an unusual situation. He really founded the girl attractive. `You're thinking nonsense. She is just a mere human female.' He thought himself.

"Let's go." He turned around to leave, but the girl didn't even move a tiny bit.

"Sesshoumaru." She hissed at him. She scanned the area to see her abilities to escape. They were in some kind of cave with a campfire still burning in front of her. "Why have you brought me here?" Kagome demanded to know.

"I found you unconscious in the forest. Maybe I can trade you for the tetsusaiga. (AN: spelling correct?)" Sesshoumaru smirked, having a whole different plan in his mind.

"He wouldn't trade me for the sword." She stuttered fighting back some tears.

"We'll see. Until then we have to go to my castle. You shall go with me; Rin could use a female around." Sesshoumaru walked a few steps and then he stared to outside the cave.

"Sesshoumaru-sama!" A little girl came running into the cave. A dizzy Jaken was following her from behind. "Wow, she is awake." Rin's eyes turned big when she saw her new companion awake.

"I'm Rin!" The girl giggled while running into Kagome's arms. `Why do I hug a girl I hardly know?' Kagome blinked her eyes.

"And I'm Kagome." She told the little girl who was looking at her in excitement.

"So, you're our new companion? I hope we all become good friends and maybe make a new family." She giggled.

Sesshoumaru didn't turn around and didn't move from the spot he was standing on, but he gladly would have taught the girl some things about shutting your mouth. Rin was so young; she only said what she was thinking, so he couldn't blame her for making such a stupid request. He growled.

Kagome stood frozen and then giggled back at the girl. "I don't think your Sesshoumaru would agree with that idea."

Rin looked at her if she had been hit by a stone. "It is Sesshoumaru-SAMA, and I think he would agree. When he is asleep, he talks about you much lately."

Kagome turned to face Sesshoumaru. Who was still standing with his back to the girls. `The pervert, No wonder why he saved me.'

Kagome was searching for some words to make the Youkai lord feel uneasy, but then again, she was afraid that he would kill her if she said something stupid. Kagome wanted to argue with him and to shout at him, but she couldn't because the little lovely Rin was here.

She stood up and grabbed her bag which had been settled next to her. Rin smiled at her happily while bouncing up and down. Rin grabbed Kagome's hand. `I wonder why she's travelling with Sesshoumaru. I thought he really hated humans.' With that thought she walked outside the cave. She glared at Sesshoumaru when they passed him and she could have sworn he had a little smile on his face, which was impossible for a cold killer with an indifference mask on his face. But he had still saved Rin, and now Kagome, herself, too was saved by this guy.

Jaken hurried himself next to Sesshoumaru as he quickened his pace. Sesshoumaru was suddenly walking in front of them.

Leading them to the Western lands.

~~~~

Chibi: whoohoo, Another chappie done. It's a bit short, but I have tests to do the whole coming two weeks and I had planned to write the next chapter after those tests. But because you guys reviewed so much! I thought: `Let's write a bit more for the readers!' So as long as you guys keep reviewing, I will write! Even if I have tests to do.

Sesshoumaru: *while pointing on kagome and himself* I thought we were going to kiss in this chapter…

GChibi: sorry guys, change of plans, but keep practicing because in some of the next chapters you will be kissing each other, believe me!

Inu Yasha: That guy doesn't deserve to kiss what is `mine'.

Kagome: OSUWARI!!!!!

Inu yasha: *plof*

Shippou: That's what you get, doggie boy!

Inu yasha: *growling* don't call me doggie boy. You know damn well Naraku perverse to call me that name!

GChibi: O.o yeah right.

Kagome: well, I want to thank everyone who reviewed for this story, and I wish you luck, Gothic Chibi, By making your tests.

GChibi: Thank you, Kagome-chan.

Sesshoumaru: I want to wish you luck to. *kisses GChibi*

GChibi: That was unnecessary!

Sesshoumaru: *evil eyes* Than you had let me kiss with Kagome in this chapter, silly girl!