InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Challenge ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]
HIHI!!! I FIXED IT!!!! lol! i had to delete the story and then re-load it.... BUT IT WORKED!!!! Sorry bout the evilness of it... it probably didn't make much sense huh? well it's all better now! again thanks to all my reviewers.... you guys are AWESOME! lol! I feel so LOVED! especially the people that were like 'stop dissing yourself!' I felt very loved! lol! well I'll stop wasting space now ON WITH THE STORY!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha... just my characters!


~*~Chapter 5~*~



~*~The Next Day~*~



Inu Yasha and Miroku woke up at around 10:00 and were patiently waiting for the girls to wake up... because they had made them breakfast! Some how they had managed to not burn down the entire hotel making it too! They had made eggs, bacon and pancakes.
"If this doesn't make them love us forever I don't know what will!" Miroku joked happily. Inu Yasha grinned back at him. Suddenly they heard a loud yawn from the door and Sango walked into the kitchen wearing her cow print pajamas still and walked straight to the coffee machine before anything. After she got her coffee she turned around and nearly dropped it. The table was set beautifully and there was a full breakfast on it. She put her coffe down on the table and turned to face Miroku.
"You did this?" Sango asked
"Yup!" Miroku chirped (A/N: CHIRP!!!! sorry im a tad hyper!!)
"But the hotel isn't on fire....." Sango pondered
"We did a small incident but we fixed it before anything bad happened." Miroku said pointing to a oven mitt.
"Why would you need an oven mitt for this?" Sango inquired pointing at the breakfast.
"We made muffins for later.... but they're not done yet.... the first batch got a bit burnt..." Miroku said sheepishly. Suddenly Sango threw her arms around him and gave him a big hug. He was too shocked to grope her though and she noticed but didn't say anything. Just continued hugging him, and after she let him go she sat down at the table and let Miroku pile food on her plate. Kagome walked in a couple of minutes later wearing a white spagetti strap that said 'Cutie' on it and a pair of baby blue shorts that had 'Cutie' and 'Angel' and 'Princess' written all over it. She walked in and stopped dead in her tracks. She stared at Sango for a second, then at Miroku, and finally at Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha actually held her gaze and walked over to her to escort her to the table.
"What.... huh? I'm confused!!" Kagome stuttered
"It's early I don't expect you to be as sharp as usual Kag." Inu Yasha said as he pulled out her chair for her. She sat down and looked in awe as Inu Yasha piled her plate with food too. She hesitated to pick up her fork and eat something when she noticed everyone staring at her.
"What?" she asked
"Nothing! We just want to know what you think of our cooking." Miroku explained
"Wait. YOU cooked this? I thought that this was room service!!!" Kagome exclaimed and jumped up from her chair. Inu Yasha pushed her back down into her chair and held her there.
"It's safe. If Sango's not dead yet you'll live." Inu Yasha assured her
"Ok...." Kagome glared at everyone as she took her first bite. When she tasted it she liked it and dove in.
"I think she might like it." Sango said, Miroku and Inu Yasha just nodded having never seen the girly, and perfect Kagome eat like a pig.
'Woah.... what a change..... I think I like morning Kagome......' Inu Yasha thought. Miroku was thinking something along the same lines but more perverted. Kagome soon finished and sat back in her chair.
"Oww. I ate too much... You guys aren't allowed to cook anymore.... it causes me too much pain!" Kagome groaned since she now had a stomach ache. She got up and Hugged Miroku for like 5 seconds, her way of thanking him, and then she hugged Inu Yasha for much longer. Neither of them noticing that Sango and Miroku were staring at them both with knowing looks on their faces. The two finally let go of each other and Kagome walked to the door. Sango realised where she was going and ran to the door to try and beat her there. Kagome was faster though, she ran to the bathroom, locked the door, and turned on the shower. She fell against the door in laughter when she heard Sango get to the door and pound on it for a second and then turn back to the kitchen. She stalked in and slumped into her chair. Then she noticed that the guys were laughing at her.
"HEY! What are you laughing at?" Sango demanded
"You guys do that EVERY day and Kagome always wins... why do you bother?" Inu Yasha asked
"I bother because I might actually win someday..." Sango said degectedly. This got the guys laughing again. Sango sighed and walked into the living room to go watch T.V.
Back in the kitchen Inu Yasha and Miroku started cleaning up the mess they'd made while still laughing at Sango. Suddenly they heard singing from the bathroom.
"There's a song that inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again.
I'm awake in
the infinite cold, but you sing to me over and over and over again.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're my
only hope.
Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are
so far, sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're my
only hope.
I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony.
Singing in all that I am.
At the top of my lungs,
I'm giving it back.
So I lay my head back down,
and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours.
I pray to be only yours.
I know now you're my
only hope." Kagome sang.
Inu Yasha turned to Miroku and gaped at him. He didn't know that Kagome could sing....
'WOW!!! That girl's got some MAD SKILLS!' (A/N: LOL LIZZY!!!!!) thought Inu Yasha, and Miroku thought something along the same lines except more perverted again... (A/N: That kid's got a dirty mind! lol!) Sango walked into the kitchen searching for more coffee when she saw the guys' expressions.
"What happened?" She asked
"We just heard Kagome singing..... wow." Miroku said
"She's got an awesome voice huh?" asked Sango. Inu Yasha nodded because he didn't think he could form any words right now. He was in a state of shock. Kagome came out of the bathroom and darted into her room, because she forgot to bring her clothes into the bathroom... again. Sango dashed for the bathroom and turned on the water. A couple minutes later Kagome came out of her room wearing a green shirt with 'SHOPAHOLIC' written across it in yellow letters, and a pair of overalls with the straps hanging down. Her hair was in a high ponytail, and she had a pair of gold hoop earrings with a matching necklace on. Inu Yasha was still in a stste of awe and his jaw kind of dropped when he saw her, so over all he looked pretty stupid. Kagome walked over to him and closed his mouth for him, since he was apparently unable to.
"Kagome?" Miroku asked
"Ya?"
"umm... How come we didn't know you could sing?" Miroku asked. Kagome blushed a bit and answered with a shrug.
"Sing. Please?" Inu Yasha asked. Kagome blushed again
"Not right now.... I don't know what to sing and I feel kinda funny doing it like this.... Sorry." Kagome said sheepishly. Inu Yasha frowned for a minute and then thought of exactly the right thing to say.
"I'm crying tears of pain and anguish inside now." He took her hand and looked right into her eyes when he said it too. She blushed madly and dropped his had and dashed into her room.
'Oh shit. What did I do wrong?' thought Inu Yasha as he quickly chased after her. He knocked on the door again. (A/N: He seems to want to get into her room a lot doesn't he? hmmm......) She opened the door but is covering her face with a pillow. He grabs the pillow and finds her hiding behind her hair.
"The world is a very hairy place." is all she says. He brushes her hair away from her face and discovers that her face is beet red with embarassment.
"Why are you blushing so much Kag?" Inu Yasha asked
"I'm not used to having people stare at me in awe..... it was a tad overwhelming.... sorry I ran away" she says sheepishly
"No problem.... We're just not used to having such a beautiful voice in our midst...." Inu Yasha explains
"Well you just wait until you hear Sango sing! The girl is amazing!!! Seriously! She's better than me any day!!!" Kagome gushed as she sat down on her bed, her blush starts to disappear slightly. Inu Yasha joins her on the bed and is about to say something whe Sango bursts into the room in only a towel.She shrieks and Kagome covers Inu Yasha's eyes and steers him towards the door. From inside the room they hear Sango mumbling - fairly loudly - about how she can't escape the perverts. They turn around and Miroku is staring at the door and there was a bit of drool at the corner of his mouth.
"Eww!!!!! MIROKU! DROOL!!! Gross!!!!" Kagome shouted and took cover behind Inu Yasha. Miroku wiped away the drool but didn't stop staring at the door... then the drool came back. Kagome made a noise that indicated disgust and Inu Yasha punched Miroku, bringing him out of his stuppor. Miroku rubbed his arm and glared at Inu Yasha.
"Oww!!!! Don't DO that!!!" Miroku whined. Kagome giggled from behind Inu Yasha and came out of hiding just in time to be run over by Miroku, who didn't realise she was coming out of hiding, was trying to get past Inu Yasha. Kagome shrieked and fell over. She was like a foot from the ground when Inu Yasha caught her. Miroku landed on Kagome though. Causing her to yelp in pain as his full weight hit her in the stomach. Inu Yasha pulled her up and let Miroku fall to the floor. Inu Yasha held onto Kagome as she got over the weight of Miroku putting his hands out to brake his fall.... only to have them connect with Kagome's stomach. Kagome turned around in Inu Yasha's arms to face Miroku, who was sitting cross legged on the floor, to glare at him. 'If looks could kill I'd die a thousand deaths.... at the hands of Lady Kagome AND of Inu Yasha..... Holy shit.... someone has to remind me to not do that EVER again!' Miroku thought. Sango suddenly opened the door to her room and came out into the hall to see: Inu Yasha holding Kagome while glaring at Miroku, Kagome in Inu Yasha's arms and also glaring at Miroku, and poor Miroku sitting cross legged on the floor cringing because of all the glares he was getting.
"What did I miss?" Sango asked. When Miroku heard her voice he pounced on her and hugged her legs.
"My dear Sango please save me! They're trying to kill me!!" Miroku pleaded to Sango. She just chuckled and tried to walk away but soon found she couldn't move... Then she realised something... she was wearing a skirt.
"HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed at Miroku who was currently staring up her skirt. She slapped him and stood beside Inu Yasha and Kagome and glared with them. Miroku seemed to notice that he'd lost the one person who could save him.... and dashed for his room. Sango followed and pounded on the door when he locked her out.
"HOUSHI!!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR IMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!" she demanded
"I'm sorry my dearest Sango but until you are prepared to NOT kill me I'm afraid I cannot open this door. I'm sorry my dearest! It's irrational, it's impossible, it's against my religion." (A/N: LOL LIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I NEED TO CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME TO THAT!!!) Miroku said in a surprisingly calm voice. Suddenly....
"AHH!!!!!!!!!! INU YASHA!!!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Miroku screamed in a very feminine manner from in the room. Sango ran to her room and into Kagome's closet and out through Inu Yasha's closet. Only to be greeted by the most hilarious sight she'd ever seen in her life. Miroku was huddled in a corner with Inu Yasha blocking his escape... and Inu Yasha had some of Kagome's mousse in his hand. Then he smeared it all over Miroku's face. Then he turned to Kagome who opened a container of mascera. Inu Yasha glared evilly and picked Miroku up by the arm and pinned him to the wall. Then he motioned Kagome to come and attack Miroku with as much make-up as she had. Which was a lot. When she finished Sango was on the ground laughing and Kagome could barely contain her laughter as she attacked Miroku with make-up. She added the last touch by spraying him with some of her perfume. Inu Yasha was now laughing as well. As soon as she finished with Miroku, Kagome started laughing uncontrollably. She had to lean on Inu Yasha for support. Miroku started cursing them all and Inu Yasha finally let him go to stand up straight and be a better support for Kagome. Miroku stood in the middle of the room glaring daggers at all three of them. He then grabbed Kagome's bag of make-up and walked over to one of the windows and held it out over the street below. Kagome stiffened like a board. She no longer needed Inu Yasha's support. She walked slowly over to Miroku applying a fake smile on her way over. She tilted her head slightly to the side and said in the sweetest, sugar covered voice anyone had ever heard:
"Miroku hunny? Do you like being a man? Because I can end that if you don't give me back my make-up, whether you like it or not." Miroku stared at her in pure terror and threw the make-up bag at her and ran from the room screaming like a little girl. Kagome burst out laughing and so did Inu Yasha and Sango. A couple of minutes later they went to look for Miroku and found him sitting in the bottom of the shower with his hands covering himself... it was a sad sight... the three people that weren't being pathetic sighed and walked away. They were ashamed to know him.

Kinda odd...... I was gunna put a bit of fluff in here but I forgot.... oops! I'll try to do it in the next chapter. They're going to do thier next challenge next! ooh!!! Can someone give me some ideas of what to do for all the challenges? I have a couple... but not enought to last throughout the whole story..... I think this is going to be a long one... lol! I talk a lot... I promise to update ASAP but I need to get writing in order to do that! so TTFN!!!