InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Conqueror's Wife ❯ Wife's Mistake ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I really like this chapter. This was the best idea ever.

Chibi Horseman: It was his bed. I fixed the spelling error. Most English/Literature majors can't spell. Our brains are moving too fast for our fingers to keep up with.

Disclaimer: Not mine!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I can't understand this guy!"

Her husband was yelling across the dinner table again. Ever since he had been her husband, he had been at war. In all actuality, he had been at war long before that. He had fought and taken over her home after all. He was used to winning too. He was a conqueror, not a defender, and King Shikon had been trying to lay claim to his territory for quite a while. This really made him upset. He had held his own at first, but this new general was beating him. No matter how hard he tried, the general kept advancing. Kagome liked the general for that, even though she had never seen him.

"He sits there on his horse like some sort of nobility. He's just a lowly man who worked his way up through the ranks."

"You're just a lowly man who killed my father and stole his title," she thought to herself but didn't say it.

"I hate every inch of that cocky man. From his gray boots to his long white hair." Kagome paused in her chewing and closed her eyes for a moment. She remembered how Inuyasha's long white hair had hung around her like a curtain while they were making love. She smiled at the thought of it.

"I think white hair is beautiful."

"What the hell are you talking about? Beautiful or not, I will bring down that General Sesshoumaru and his whole god damned army!"

Kagome waited patiently by her window. She was watching for a young girl to enter her house. When she arrived home the first time she had slept with Inuyasha, she had expected to be beaten to near death, but Hiten was still entertaining the girl and hadn't even noticed her absence. She began leaving to be with her lover whenever her husband was preoccupied with another woman. She could barely wait for his nightly tryst to begin so she could go to him. But that night, the girl seemed to be late. Kagome began to become frustrated.

"Where is that stupid girl?"

The slamming open of her bedroom door surprised her.

"Hello, wife." She cringed at the tone of his voice. He had been drinking and was trying to sound sexy.

"Lord Hiten, what are you doing here?"

"I came to be with my wife." She did not want to hear that.

"Oh." She couldn't argue with him. His word was law. Besides, the purple mark under her eye was only a yellow blotch now. She did not want another one to take its place. He sauntered over to her slowly and traced a finger down the side of her face. It burned her like acid. His smile made her stomach turn.

"Take off your clothes and get on the bed."

Her heart sank. He wanted her now? What about all the other girls he had? She reluctantly followed his instructions. Angry she had changed into something easier to take off for Inuyasha's sake. She shivered under her husband's gaze. It made her skin crawl. He removed his clothing and joined her on the bed. His long black braid hung lazily over his shoulder. To most people, Hiten appeared beautiful. He was well built, and his body wasn't marked by the stress of physical labor. To Kagome, however, he was disgusting. He represented everything she hated in life, and he was lying next to her in the place she had to sleep, nude. He began kissing her, and she stiffened.

"What's wrong, wife?" She hated when he called her that. It reminded her of the hopelessness of her situation.

"Nothing, my Lord."

She closed her eyes and tried to pretend the man taking her was Inuyasha. It was hard because over the previous few days she had memorized every inch of his elegant body. Hiten was thinner and smaller than him in every way. His muscles weren't cut like Inuyasha's. His skin wasn't as rough. But after a while, she managed to see in her mind's eye, her lover. When she was deep in her fantasy, she was able to enjoy it. It was not the man who killed her father on top of her. It was the man who had professed his love for her. It was the man she loved. She began to moan as their movements became more heated, and when she reached her peak, her voice rang out loudly, echoing through the halls.

"INUYASHA!"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A/N: Dun dun dun! Hahahahaha! Okay review and I'll let you know what happens.