InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse of Kohaku ❯ The Curse of Kohaku part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Curse of Kohaku part 1
~disclaimer: I do not own any InuYasha, although I wish I did!!~
Yet again Sango was crying because she had failed again to rescue Kohaku. "Oh Sango. It's okay, we'll get him next time." said Kagome. Then InuYasha just had to blurt out, "Sango! Quit crying, it makes you look weak!" "InuYasha, try being more gentle with the ladies!" and I bet I don't have to tell you who said that.
Later that night, Sango couldn't sleep, because she kept thinking of Kohaku. So while everyone was asleep, Sango decided she was going to find Kohaku, and rescue him from Naraku's hands. Then Sango put on her battle cloths, got on Kirara, and made her way out. "Shh..Kirara, don't wake the others." Sango then got on Kirara, and set off riding through the night's sky.
Back where everyone else was, InuYasha woke up and wispered to himself, "She's gone." So InuYasha got up without telling anybody, and tried to find Sango's sent. When he relised that he couldn't follow her sent, because she had traveld in air on Kirara. "Damn that girl!" then InuYasha tried to jump in the air and see her, but he knew she had already gone to far.
So InuYasha had no choice, but to wake up Miroku, and have Miroku to threaten that racoon to transform, and have him fly him there. "Mroku wake up!" "Huh?!" "Listen, I need you to threaten the racoon right now!" "You mean Hachi....?" "yeah" "why this early?" "Just do it damn monk!" "Fine"
"Hachi!" Miroku said in a really creepy voice. "You will fly InuYasha, unless you want to be sucked in by my Kazana?!" "Yes Yes Miroku-sama!" "There InuYasha.......are you happy now?!" "Yeah, but..........you don't have to talk like that, do you?" "No...it just gives it atmosphere." "Oh." "Now if you don't mind, I am going back to sleep."
So InuYasha got on hachi, and flew off after Sango. "Hachi, go east." "Okay, but where are we going?" "Sango has run off and I am going to find her. She flew off and I am going to find her. She flew off on Kirara, so I need to travel by air to get her sent. Turn Left!" "Y-Yes InuYasha-sama" "Sango!! Sango!!" InuYasha and hachi flew around for about another hour.
"Hachi, land, I see Sango." "Yes sir." so Hachi landed. "Finally.....I can smell that damn girl's sent on the ground now!" So InuYasha bent over(like a dog) and started to sniff around, following Sango's sent.
About an hour later InuYasha found Sango standing over Kohaku with the sword in her hand! "Wha.... I am starting to smell another sent as well!" That is when Sesshomaru appeared. "What?!" said InuYasha. "not only does Seshomaru have that little imp with him, but he has a human girl following him around." Then Seshomaru said, "Ah....InuYasha, my little half breed of a brother." and after Seshomaru said that, Sango noticed that InuYasha was there, and Seshomaru. "Seshomaru-sama! That is the boy who gaurded me at Naraku's castle!" So Seshomaru glanced over at Kohaku. Seshomaru walked over to Kohaku and Sango and grabbed Kohaku by the neck. "Seshomaru!!" yelled InuYasha. Sango had a surprised look on her face. Then she said, "W....What are you doing?! It's my job to kill Kohaku!" But Seshomaru just kept holding Kohaku. A few seconds later, Seshomaru pulled out one of his swords(he has tenneseiga & tokojin) and stabbed Kohaku. Sango and InuYasha both said, "What?!" "What did you do to him?!" said Sango. At that Seshomaru dropped Kohaku. Sango ran over to treat his wound, but to her surprise, there was no wound, and the Shikon shard was on the ground. Then she noticed that Kohaku was alive. At that moment, Sango knew what Seshomaru had done. He had used tennseiga to heal Kohaku! Then Sango started to cry tears of happieness, and hugged him. "Weak human girl!" mummbled Seshomaru.
"Seshomaru!" said InuYasha. then Seshomaru said, "little brother, don't expect me to heal your that dead woman you love!" "Seshomaru, the woman I love, isn't dead!"(talking about Kagome) "Oh, so its the little filly from those before?! I always knew you would go for weak humans." After that Seshomaru left with Jaken and Rin. "Lets go Sango" said InuYasha. "Yeah" said Sango as she held the sleeping Kohaku in her arms. "Hey, InuYasha, why did you come looking for me?" ".....because your my friend, and I don't want my friends to die." "Well thanks, if you didn't come, I probably would never have gotten Kohaku back to life!" "No problem." for reading!!will be coming soon! it might only be 2 pages here but, when it was on notbook paper it was 6 pages long, so i didn't just write 2 pages!