InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness ❯ Truth Hurts ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Darkness
 
 
What do you do. What do you do when you realize everything that was seemingly important to your mind was suddenly crushed, taken away. But you never even had it in the first place. What do you do, if you have been led on to believe a lie that kept you going through the days that you might not have made it through if not for the single spark that one gave you. What would you do if it was all a lie. If everything you ever knew came crashing down on you without a seconds notice leaving you sad, scared, scorned in the dark. What would you do if all of your hopes and dreams that could have easily come true with only a single phrase, the motion of a hand, yet the only thing you received was a cold shoulder and a sharp pain. What would you do if the pain was more than words could convey, deeper than a conscious state, so bad that you don't know why,
Any longer...
 
Still thinking along the same lines the girl could only watch as the hanyou held his only true love in his arms. Starting at you. She saw no contempt in his eyes, but something else, something more. The woman, cold to the world, rubbed against her love. She didn't even have to speak, for she knew the woman only held hate for her. But her eyes could only keep a gaze on the hanyou, with only one word to her mind.
 
“I told you it wouldn't hurt after awhile. Won't be that much longer…”
 
The girl on her knees still stared at the silver haired man that captured the hearts of oh so many in different ways. He may have thought that no one cared for him, but he was wrong.
 
“Why?”
 
The woman in his arms kissed the hanyou's cheek. “She can still talk after all of that.”
 
The hanyou's ears flattened ever so slightly. “I told you, I never loved you, it was always… I never wanted to have a second love, so I never did. I thought by pushing you away from me and keeping you safe as a friend you would realize that I have never loved anyone in my entire life as I have loved…”
 
The hanyou closed his eyes and licked the woman in his arms, who spoke with a devilish smirk. “Me.”
 
The girl felt something warm, but couldn't tell where it was at on her, or if it was even on her. She felt dizzy. “But… Did you even, care, about, me?”
 
The hanyou turned to her again. “You know I did, just not the way you wanted, and not even close to how I care for her. I did care, and I guess some part of me still does, but I will do anything for her, even if it is…” He closed his eyes. “It's almost done…If it means anything, I never wanted to hurt you like this, but it wasn't possible to avoid…”
 
The girl finally let the tears fall down her face freely and realized where the warm sensation was coming from, since it now was cooling at an immense rate. She looked down to see a massive blade going through her mid section oozing her life away drop by drop. How could I not remember…
 
The hanyou took the sword out of the girl's body. As it transformed going back into its sheath he spoke to her one last time as her body began to fall towards the ground.
 
“I'm sorry, Kagome.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, here is the deal with this. And I need you good reviewers to get back to me and help me out on this one. Do you want this to be a one shot, or continue with a story? Both are easily done, so it is all up to you. So review please! I need your votes if you wanna read more! Tell me what you think, so I know what to write on this or not! Ja ne!