InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Demented Cartoon Show ❯ The Demented Cartoon Show ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Demented Cartoon Show
 
 
Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
WARNING: This is for Inuyasha character haters. All characters are OOC. Also this is very random.
 
 
*Kagome's Dream*
 
Kagome- Where am I? (she looked around but only found darkness)
 
Miriko- You are dreaming. I have something I need to discuss with you. It has to do with the jewel shards.
 
Kagome- What is it! Do you know where they are located?
 
Miriko- I could tell you if you Just SHUT UP!
 
Kagome- Sorry. (shrank down to chibi size)
 
Miriko- Now then, in order to rid this world of the jewel shards and bring peace…..(she pauses to make it more dramatic)
 
Kagome- What, what!?
 
Miriko-(glares menacingly) You must DIE! Muahahahahahaha…(takes a breath) hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
 
*end dream*
 
Kagome-(wakes up) WHAT!?! (everyone wakes up.)
 
Inuyasha- (falls out of the tree) Are we under attack, I don't sense anyone?
 
Sango- What the HECK is going on Kagome! Gosh, can't a girl get her beauty sleep? You are so annoying.
 
Miroku- I feel such wonderful electric signals from everyone! Isn't it wonderful to be alive.
 
Sango- Can-it Miroku!!
 
Kagome-(pulls out a sword that appears out of nowhere) I must kill….
 
Peanut guy at baseball game- Get your peanuts here. Get your peanuts.
 
Kagome-(drops sword) I'll buy a pack.
 
Peanut guy at baseball game- Sure, here you go. (magically disappears)
 
Shippo- Can I have some peanuts Kagome?
 
Kagome- GRRRRRRRRR!!! Step away from my precious! (she swallows the peanuts whole) Anyways, I must kill myself! (she picked up an axe and slices her head off.)
 
Miroku- Hello Mr. Butterfly. How are you doing on this fine, death filled day?
 
Sango- Kill the butterfly!
 
Miroku- NO!
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
*With Naraku*
 
Naraku- Mwahahahahahahaha! This is the perfect plan for the garden I want to ….. What the! I'm melting, I'm melting, oh what a world, what a world!!!
 
*At Shesshomaru's palace*
 
Rin- I feel a disturbance in the force. (pulls out a lightsabor) Come R2D2, we must go. (Rin rips off her clothes to reveal a business suit) Oops wrong outfit. ( she tries again this time to reveal a gedi outfit. She jumps into a spaceship and takes off.)
 
Shesshomaru- (watched Rin fly off then flicks her off. Runs up to Kagome and steals her bike and rides off) Begins to sing: I want to ride my bicycle, I want ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like. You say black, I say white, you say bark, I say bite, you say shark, I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like star wars.
 
Jaken- (stared into his enemy's eyes as background music came on: Game on, Get your game on…) Jaden, you will never defeat me!
 
Jaden- Let's see if you can duel as good as you say! LET'S DUEL!!!
 
*5 minutes later*
 
Jaden- That's game, I win!
 
Jaken- I lost, it can't be! Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!! (he blew up)
 
*With Shippo*
 
Shippo- (comes across a big red button) Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. (presses the button)
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
* With two people*
 
Bob- Why are we watching this, Joe?
 
Joe- I have no clue. Do you want to watch some more?
 
Bob- Sure.
 
*Back with Inuyasha*
 
Inuyasha- (wakes up and sees Kagome) Nnnnnoooooooo!!! (begins to cry) I have a splinter! Darn you tree!! I can't trust you anymore! After all the good times we have had together you go and betray me!!! I feel so alone! (grabs his sword and kills himself)
 
Sango- Yes, silence and violence.
 
Miroku- Oh Sango, I never realized that you were so poetic.
 
Sango- Nnnoooooo!! Anything but poetic. (goes into fetal position) Blood, pain, violence! Kilala kill me now before I become a proper young lady! (ends up taking her knife and killing herself)
 
Miroku- SANGO! Do you want to have tea with me and Mr. Butterfly? Oh, I see you are busy, I will come back later. (Mr. Butterfly poisons Miroku's tea and he takes a sip) I feel strange. Oh, look at the pretty light. I must go toward the light. (and he dies)
 
Mr. Butterfly- Mwahahahahahahaha!!! You idiot! (takes a sip of miroku's tea) Nnnnnnnoooooooo!!! (and he dies)
 
Shippo- Look another button (pushes button)
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
Random person- Oh no, a meteor!
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
Bomb- Iggy buggy boggy
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
*With Bob and Joe*
 
Joe- How many times has the world blown up?
 
Bob- I have no clue.
 
Joe- Have you realized we haven't moved this whole time.
 
Bob- (tries to move but can't and the chair tips over on him)
 
Kaboom (the world blew up)
 
 
 
The End