InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The different women ❯ Who are you??? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: How is everyone today?? Good? That's lovely. I'm so glad it's March. I had such a bad month last month. You wouldn't believe.
 
Shippo: Then tell us already!!!
 
Me: Now surely you don't wanna hear that.
 
Inuyasha: I know I don't.
 
Kagome: Inuyasha? SIT BOY!!!
 
Me: What the-? Who the hell is grabbing my ass? Miroku!!!! *Looks around and finds a coffee mug and hits him in the head*
 
Sango: *Looks at Miroku* So as you were saying.
 
Me: I'll tell you while everyone else is reading the story k?
 
Everyone expect Miroku: K.
 
Me: Enjoy the story loves from me. So yeah this huge fucking cat attacked me and……
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them. (But if dreams came true I'd have a nice body a cute boyfriend and, and oh I just got hopes up thanx a lot people.)
 
 
Chapter 3: Who are you???
 
44444444444444444444442222222222222222222222222222244444444444444 4444444
 
*Mental groaning* I don't want to get mom it's too early.
 
Crystal sat straight up at her thoughts. She hadn't thought like that in months. Now taking in her surroundings, she noticed two strange women walking toward her.
“Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want from me???”
 
“I'm Kagome, this is Sango, we saw you beat that Naraku puppet and then you fell to the ground so we decided to watch over you till you came to.”
 
*Again mental groaning* Awwwww great She just had to go and make me feel bad.
“I'm sorry I haven't eaten in three days so I'm a little angry with myself that, that wasn't him. You see I stopped hunting to kill him. Oh well, thank you for your hospitality, but I'm afraid I must go now.” There now I'm not being mean. Now where's that boar…
 
“Well if you haven't eaten you should join us. Inuyasha caught this huge boar for dinner.”
 
“No, no Miss Kagome, I mean I couldn't impose.”
 
“Nonsence I insist.”
 
“Ok just let me get cleaned up first.”
 
“Sure, dinner will be ready soon.”
 
“Thank you Miss Kagome. I simple must repay you, no buts.” With that Crystal turned around and went to the hot springs to bathe. This shall be intresting, such a sweet girl. She greatly reminds me of… No don't even think it or else you'll be all night. Fine you win. I wonder what she's thinking right now? Well, a quick won't hurt will it?
 
*Inside Kagome's mind* This is gonna be very tasty. Oh nuts I have that stupid math test in a week. I wonder Inuyasha won't fight me this time. Yeah right and pigs fly. That'll be the day.
 
*Back inside Crystal's head*What in the seven bowels of hell is a math test!?!?!?!
 
Crystal finished her bath and got dressed. After checking to make sure all her weapons were where they should be, she headed toward the camp site.
 
“Hi Kagome, hi Sango, again I both thank you and apologize for doing what I did and for letting me sup with you. Oh, and before I forget again, I am Crystal Lynch.” As she said this she extended her hand. Kagome stood and shook the offered hand.
 
“Nice to meet you as you know I'm Kagome, that's Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Inuyasha.” As she said each name she pointed to signify who was who. But, at Inuyasha's name I balked. Oh, fuck he's alive? Does he remember me at all? Can he tell me how Izayoi died? How did he survive? How did he learn to love? Will he forgive me for abandoning him? After five minutes of staring at him, Inuyasha began to grow uncomfortable, finally unable to stand it much longer he yelled. “What the hell you staring at bitch??”
 
“Me?”
 
“Yay, you, who else?”
 
“Oh nothing,” Then sundenlly she had an idea.
I wish you happiness,
I wish you love,
I wish you hope,
But, most of all,
I wish you life.” Just then, Inuyasha looked dumbfounded and chorused her.
 
“Smile bright with happiness,
And never let the dark of sad,
Fill and blind you.
 
Love with all your heart,
So that you may light the way,
And never be in the dark.
 
Have hope and share it with all,
So you are never hopeless,
And without cause.
 
And live life to the fullest,
So when death finally comes,
You'll regret nothing.
 
This is my wish for you.”
 
“Inuyasha do you now remember me? I'm so sorry. When I found out, I went looking for you. But I failed. I'm so sorry.” Taking things out of a pocket, she continued, “These are gifts I had meant to give you when I returned. I'm so sorry.”
 
22222222222222222444444444444444444444444444444444422222222222222 2222222
 
A/N: “So yeah that's what happened and-
 
Sango: They're back.
 
Me: Ok so did you guys like it? The poem was written by me. I call it “My wish.” Who wants to say it?
 
Kagome: Review or no more ramen for you!!
 
Shippo: Can I say what happens in the next chapter please?
 
Me: Of coarse. Shippo your so cute just stop chaseing the kittens they're not old enough to play.
 
Shippo: Ok, In the next chapter Inuyasha talks.
 
Me: Bye everyone and remember wear green on the 17th. Or else you get pinched. Oh before I forget. Here's a shout out to Empatheia thanx for the review. And if your cool read her story “Once Upon an Inuyoukai.” Peace out~Cricket42