InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ Chapter 12 Inu VS Kag ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back to another installment of, `The Dollhouse'! This is where the story takes a trip up the comedy side, some of them may seem stupid but I wanted to add comedy…SUE me! Well not much else to say this chapter anyways, so I'll just hurry up and type it up so you don't have to wait for all this time again and-
 
Kat: Shut up, and type the story!!! >.< !
 
---x---
Chapter 12
 
Inu-Yasha V.S. Kagome
---x---
 
It had taken two weeks for Kagome's back to heal enough to have her start to move again. And they took off again, finding Kenji's scent rather easily; which concerned a certain loved hanyou we all know. But what concerned Kagome more was Inu-Yasha was avoiding her, (Kat: BAKA!!) Kagome was nervous about that but no matter how close she tried to get Inu-Yasha, would always move away from her. She was growing impatient, and sad. Did he not want to be around her?
 
“It's time to set up camp,” Yura said,
 
“No! It is too early!” Inu-Yasha argued.
 
“We need to rest!”
 
“Pathetic humans,”
 
“Injured, humans.”
 
And with that Inu-Yasha grew quiet, very quiet. And though he was so far from her walking around, if she even tried to help he rushed to do it for her. Kagome was infuriated, and would try some thing else. And Inu-Yasha would jump to it, it was very aggregating, not wanting to be near her and then let her do nothing.
 
“Can some one go pick some fire wood?” Sango questioned as she attempted to start cooking with the little bit of wood found at the site.
 
You see, Sango was cooking. There was a river down a little and Kouga and Miroku went to get water. Shippo and Sukki went to pick nuts and berries; Yura was getting the camp set, sleeping bags, moving sticks and such to have space. Kat was the lucky one who went to get some type of meat, maybe some rabbit or dear, Inu-Yasha usually did that but he was too busy doing all the other little odds and ends Kagome usually did, and when Sango asked…
 
“I'll do it!” Inu-Yasha and Kagome cried in unison.
 
“I'll get it Kagome,”
 
“No, I'll get it, Inu-Yasha you should take a rest you've done a lot.”
 
A growl was her response has she stood up to go get the wood only to hear foot steps behind her, she barely turned her head to see a sulking Inu-Yasha trudging on behind her. She raised her eye brow in a much Inu-Yasha like fashion. But she would use this to her advantage, oh yes. Evil little thoughts flew through Kagome's head; she had so many ways of to get him to talk.
 
Once they were a good way from camp, Kagome went to go pick up a piece of wood when she found her self in his hands, bridal style but with his hands on her shoulders trying no to hurt her back, “You shouldn't be bending, or moving or anything. You need rest; I don't know why you insisted we go on.”
 
She gave him an angry look, “Is that why you were doing everything for me?” He responded with a sheepish nod, and sat down holding her in his lap. Kagome snuggled up to his chest; they sat there for a while before Kagome began, “You know I love you Inu-Yasha.” He nodded, and rested his chin on top of her head. “I love you too.” It came out more of a whisper, “Why were you ignoring me on the road?”
 
Inu-Yasha stayed silent, that worried Kagome. “Inu-Yasha?” She said, again hopefully; before breaking their embrace and looking at him in the face, “Don't you trust me with whatever secret you have?” He looked away, and heard Kagome sigh. “Well,” She said standing up, “We better get that wood for Sango.”
 
---x---
 
Sango was bored, Yura was still cleaning up and Sango had nothing to do. She looked as Miroku and Kouga came back. She could hear Miroku complaining about how `close' the river was to camp. Sighing Sango looked around, she was going to attempt to cook a stew, Kagome had some vegetables in her bag that she was cooking, she hoped Kat would hurry back with whatever meat she was getting.
 
Shippo Sukki and Kat all came back at one leaving Inu-Yasha, and Kagome the only one not to return. “Their probably making out or something.” Kat scoffed, taking a seat next to Kouga. Shippo had grabbed some cards, and started to play gold fish- a game Kagome had taught Shippo and played with him on slow days or a night- with Sukki Yura and Miroku.
 
And as if magic as soon as the stew was almost done, a pissed off Kagome came though the clearing in which she had left from earlier, she went and sat down next to Shippo, joining in the game as the started a new round. Inu-Yasha came with fire wood, placing in a neat pile and brought a few over to Sango.
 
After they had eaten Kagome went over and talked to Kouga, a lot. Kat was right there, but it was making Inu-Yasha jealous. For she had been giving him the cold shoulder, and now that she was taking more interesting in a `Wimpy Wolf' as Inu-Yasha had named him, old instincts were coming back. Kagome got up, and Inu-Yasha seemed poised ready, if Kagome even looked like she was going to fall he would catch her. But she had made it easily over to Sango, talking quietly to her and then over to Yura, and Sukki and Shippo. This only provoked Inu-Yasha more; it was like a big secret that he was not allowed in on.
 
Kagome turned to Inu-Yasha, “I'm going to the hot springs with Yura Kat Sango Sukki and Shippo.” She said as a statement, her voice gave off an edge that just said, test me. He growled he was going to do exactly what the voice told him not to do, “You can't go.”
 
They hadn't argued in a while, but what ever Inu-Yasha was keeping from her really bothered her, she was really ticked. If he couldn't be completely honest with her, than she was going to be mad. She couldn't stop loving him, but she could act like it. “I'm sorry.” Kagome said, “But I don't think you are my father. I'm going to the hot springs.” With that she turned and started to walk down the path, the group of girls, and Shippo following.
 
“Don't walk away from me!”
 
“I can do what I want! You are NOT my father!”
 
“YOU don't know what's right for yourself! You shouldn't even have come!”
 
“I don't know what right for me? Who do you think you are!?”
 
“Kagome-“
 
“No! And I shouldn't have come? I get it now; I was just a shard detector, now you don't need me anymore. Well that's fine, `cause I don't need you either!”
 
“Kag-!”
 
“No.”
 
She had finally turned around, tear glistened her eyes, she was about to cry. She was about to run, she was about to leave him. Again… But he should have stopped, and just stared at her, he shouldn't have even started but of course he didn't know when to shut up. And here was another example of when he should have stopped, but he started to walk towards her, “Kagome!”
 
“SIT SIT SIT!”
 
::Boom Boom Boom::
Kagome stalked away, her retreating form, getting father away form the steaming creator which she had just created with Inu-Yasha in it. She knew one sit really, hurt and she hated when she used them but by now he had to be used to it right, so she just thought she add a few more in there so he really got the point.
 
---x---
 
The days had gotten worse, the fighting never stopped. It seemed like all the worlds angry had fused in Kagome and Inu-Yasha and that they took that anger out on each other. It wasn't fun for their traveling companions, they constantly were fighting about some thing. The only peace they had was when Inu-Yasha would back down and sulked. Kagome's will to fight had become stronger, and no one knew why.
 
---x---
 
Evil little person I am, I'm keeping things from you…again. You'll find out what happened while they were getting wood in the next chapter I suppose… Hmm. Yep that sounds right, now If any one wants to *coughREVIEWcough* and tell me something the Inu-Gang would never do I may use it in my story! And that chapter is dedicated to you! You'll feel all special!
 
Kat: Wow, this one was a short Chapter, but its sorta was a filler chapter. But anyways, the next chapter will be out soon!