InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Herb ❯ The Herb ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: The Herb (One-Shot)
By: Myanime
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Copyright belongs to Rumiko Takashi.
Rating: NC-17 Very STRONG and GRAPHIC Lemons with slight Yuri (Girl on Girl action)
Pairing: Inuyasha/Kagome, Miroku/Sango, Kagome/Sango, and Inuyasha/Kagome/Sango/Miroku (In that order, meaning no Yaoi, just group fun)
Email feedback that doesn't seem fit for review to: vincentf@verizon.net
***************************************************************** ******
The Herb
 
“Kagome look out!” Inuyasha yelled out as the demon lunged at her. The demon would have hit her if Inuyasha hadn't grabbed her and pushed her out of the way, “Damn Demon…”
The group was in an intense battle with the newest incarnation of Naraku, yet this one was different. The others seemed to follow Naraku's orders or actually try to kill them at least, but this demon seemed to just be playing with them, as if studying their moves and attacks. The giant black widow spider shaped demon smirked as it retracted it's claw, “Hmm…” she said to her self as she jumped away and began to mumble some sort of incantation.
Miroku gasped when he recognized the spell the spider was casting, “Inuyasha! Be careful, she's going to try to possess us!”
Inuyasha just scoffed and readied Tetsusaiga, “Well then we'll have to kill her before she can do anything.” Within moments he swung down the Tetsusaiga casting the Wind Scar. The Scar flew towards the spider and easily cut into her, killing her in a moment, yet not before she yelled out a strange word, “Feh, she was all talk…”
Miroku sighed and lowered his staff and looked over to Sango, who for some reason looked rather weird, “Sango?”
Sango said nothing and raised her Hiraikotsu then threw it at Miroku. Miroku saw it coming and quickly ducked out of the way, “Inuyasha, Sango has been possessed!”
Inuyasha turned towards Sango only to have an arrow shoot past his face, cutting his right cheek. He looked at the source of the arrow, it was Kagome, `Shit, Kagome's been possessed too…' He then quickly ran towards Kagome and tackled her to the ground before she could shoot off another arrow.
Kagome smiled and began to laugh, “You can not kill me this easily! I am now one with this girl, and there is nothing you can do to release her.”
Inuyasha went pale and became very worried, would he have to kill Kagome to free her? Or was there another way? Not knowing what to do next, Kagome punched Inuyasha, causing him to fall back and for her to sit up. Inuyasha panicked, if he couldn't free her, he could at least hold her down. So he wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly, not letting her move. Kagome's smile suddenly faded and she suddenly screamed and cried out, “No…Naraku did not tell me that he loved her!” Kagome jerked violently and the evil aura that possessed her shot out and dissipated.
Inuyasha was confused about what just happened while Kagome came too, “Inu…Inuyasha?”
He looked down and saw Kagome looking up at him, “Are you you?”
Kagome nodded, “I am free…when she was in me, she said she was sure she was in no danger because you loved Kikyo, and not me…”
Inuyasha blushed and looked away, “ah…what are you talking about? Love has nothing to do with it, my strength freed you.”
Kagome frowned and became upset, `So he doesn't love me…'
Meanwhile, Miroku and Sango were still at it, `Damn, how am I going to free her?'Miroku thought to himself as he ducked Sango's Hiraikotsu. He ran up and around her while she caught her weapon and saw an opportunity. He quickly snaked his arm around her and grabbed his favorite part of a woman's body. Within moments Sango's hand found it's way to Miroku's face in the form of a hard slap, `She's free…'
Sango looked up at Miroku, who was smiling, even though his face was red, “Miroku…you lov…” She stopped herself and thought for a moment, `Wait, he loves all women…' Sango sighed and stood up then looked over to Kagome and Inuyasha, “You two okay?”
Inuyasha stood up, “Yeah were fine. Hey Kagome, where are the shards…”
Kagome snapped out of thought and looked around, “It's…uh-oh...look!” Kagome yelled as she pointed towards one of Naraku's insects flying away with the jewel.
Inuyasha quickly started to run after the insect but it was too late. It had already flown to far away to chase after, “Fuck! Fucking Shit!” Inuyasha cursed himself as he walked back to the group, “All that fucking work and no jewel shard.”
Kagome walked over to him, “You don't have to curse so much Inuyasha, we'll get it back eventually.”
“I'll Fucking swear if I want to! And were not going to get it back eventually we're going to get it back now!”
“Now? But you were out of supplies and you said I could go back and get some tonight!”
“Well things changed, come on let's go.” Inuyasha said as he turned to leave.
“But we're out of supplies and food!” Kagome argued.
“So, we don't need any food. Don't tell me you're that weak!”
“Oh…why do you have to be such a jerk?”
“Why do you have to be such a bitch?” Inuyasha said without thinking but soon realized his mistake, “No wait…”
Kagome fumed as she screamed at him, “I HATE YOU! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!”
By the time the dust had cleared Inuyasha was in a five foot deep crater.
As soon as the spell wore off, Inuyasha said nothing as they all slowly trekked back to the village. Shippo, who appeared to be just quietly walking next to Kagome, was actually in deep thought. He was remembering the events that had just happened, how the demon's possession of Kagome and Sango proved that all his friends, as he suspected for a long time, were in love, yet still would not admit it. He looked over to Inuyasha and saw a look on his face that looked of both anger and guilt, as if both angry and sorry about what he said to Kagome and what she did to him. Then he looked to Kagome, who was looking to the ground as she walked. She looked very upset and depressed, probably because Inuyasha treated her so badly, or so Shippo thought, `Why can't Inuyasha just sallow his pride and show his feelings about how he feels about Kagome…'
Then he glanced at Miroku and Sango, their situation was no better. They too were also in love with each other, yet fail to notice it. Though it does seem that Miroku loved all women, it also seemed that he liked…no, loved Sango far greater then any other woman. And speaking of Sango, she is clearly in love with Miroku, yet also fails to admit it. Shippo could tell this was true due to all the times she would get jealous of Miroku's `talks' with other woman.
Shippo sighed and remained in his thoughts until they came up to the village. Miroku, Sango and Shippo walked off to Kaede's hut while Inuyasha and Kagome went towards the bone-eaters well.
Kaede was in the process of organizing some herbs when they walked in. One look at the group and she could tell something was wrong, “Had something wrong happened in your travels?”
Miroku nodded as he sat across from Kaede, “Yes. We defeated the demon but failed to recover the shard…”
“I see…well do not let this upset thee, ye shall find it soon enough.” Kaede replied calmly as she stood up, “I must help some villagers; I will not be back until late tonight.” And with that she had left Miroku, Sango and Shippo alone.
**************************
They said nothing the entire time to the well, and it seemed like they would say nothing at all until Kagome finally spoke, “I'll be back tomorrow…” she sighed as she climbed into the well.
“You better be back first thing tomorrow Kagome, or I'm coming to get you!” Inuyasha barked as Kagome jumped down the well.
“Yeah sure.” Was all Kagome said before disappearing into her era.
As soon as Kagome was gone Inuyasha turned and ran back to the village. He stopped at the outskirts and looked over it, yet not really trying to see if anything was wrong in the village, rather outside of it. Even though he never emitted it, he truly cared about this village, and it's protection. Ever since he was freed by Kagome, he looked to this village as his home, the first home he had had in a long time. So, after making sure there were no demons near or in the village, he jumped up into his favorite tree and just sat there, becoming lost in his own thoughts.
When night fell Kaede had just finished up a healing of a local villager when she entered her hut and and noticed that everyone seemed to be missing, “Shippo, where did everyone go?”
Shippo sighed and shook his head, “Inuyasha hasn't left the tree since Kagome went back to her time; Miroku is off somewhere supposedly `guarding the village from demons' but probably is doing something lecherous while Sango is off fixing her hiraikotsu from the fight.”
Kaede nodded and sat next to the fire in the center of the hut, “I see, yet ye seem more troubled, what bothers thee?”
Shippo quickly looked outside as if checking if someone was there then whispered to Kaede, “Well, I just wish there was something I could do…”
“About what child?”
“About their relationships.” Shippo said bluntly.
Kaede did not have to ask about who he was talking about because she already knew, “Yet, ye never seemed this troubled by it before, did something happen?”
“Yeah it did…” Shippo calmly replied as he told Kaede the story of their battle and how Kagome and Sango were possessed, “And even though they know it, they still do nothing. I was at least hopping that they would do something to show that they loved each other.”
There was then a short silence while Kaede thought to herself. After a moment, she smiled, “I think I may have something that would solve this problem. Follow me.” She said as she stood up and walked out of the hut.
Shippo quickly followed Kaede through the village to what seemed to be an old run down storage hut, “If we are lucky, it still may be here.” Kaede said to Shippo as she opened the door of the hut and walked in side.
The hut was a storage place, full of old jars and boxes that looked as if they had not been touched in years. Kaede then started rummaging through the jars until she found a small red jar and pulled it off the shelf.
“What is that?” Shippo asked, wondering how a jar could help there present situation.
“Tis an ancient herb that my late sister Kikyo found some ages ago, she explained to me what it was and I think this could help our friends problem.” Kaede said as she exited the hut and closed the door.
“An Herb? How can an herb help us? Shippo asked as they returned to Kaede's hut.
“Tis' a special herb that is the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world.”
“Aphrowhat?” Shippo asked, still unsure of Kaede's plan.
“Uh…” Kaede thought for a moment, not wanting to explain the true effect of it, “something special that makes people act with their hearts, rather then their heads.”
Shippo smiled, “Oh! I get it, so they will finally realize they love each other?”
“Yes child. Now come, thee must help me prepare this in a breakfast for them tomorrow.” Kaede said as she and Shippo began to make a breakfast that no one would soon forget.
**************************
The following morning Sango and Miroku both awoke to a smell that made their mouths water. They sat up and noticed the origin of the smell was coming from a small pot over a fire in the center of the hut that Kaede was stirring, “My Kaede that smells good, what is it?” Miroku asked as he looked into the pot.
“Tis' a breakfast stew that I made for thee, and ye to Sango.” Kaede answered as she poured the special stew into a bowl for each of them.
Miroku and Sango took the bowls without question and quickly began to eat it. After Sango's first sip she thought it was the greatest thing she ever tasted, “Oh Kaede this is delicious, what's in it?”
Kaede smiled, “Nothing special, I just used the freshest ingredients I could find, for your long journey today.” Sango didn't press any further as she continued to eat.
While they were eating a certain Hanyou was kneeling against the bone-eater's well waiting for Kagome to return, `I should apologize to her for what I did…but she probably would just sit me again. I can't believe she said she hates me…does she really, or was it just because she was mad. Maybe it's better that she does not love me, she deserves better then me.' His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar blue light from the bottom of the well. He quickly stood up as Kagome entered this era, “Hey Kagome…” He called out to her.
Kagome looked up and saw Inuyasha glaring down at him, “Are you going to yell at me for taking to long or something?”
Inuyasha smirked, “Maybe I should…” He jumped down the well and picked Kagome up, “But I don't really care.” He said as he jumped out of the well and let go of Kagome.
Kagome sighed, “Hey about yesterday…”
“Forget about it, okay. I was mad.” Inuyasha said cutting her off.
Kagome looked down, `Even the part about you loving me?'
Inuyasha noticed Kagome was still upset, “Okay, I'm Sorry. Do you still hate me?”
Kagome just sighed and nodded, `Good enough…' “No…I didn't mean it…I'm sorry too.”
Inuyasha sighed and suddenly caught wind of a delicious scent, “Come on, I think Kaede has something really good prepared for us.” Kagome said nothing as she hopped on Inuyasha's back and they ran off to the village.
As soon as they reached Kaede's hut, Kagome could smell the stew as well, “Ah, something smells good.” She said to Inuyasha as they entered the hut.
“Welcome back Lady Kagome…here, have some breakfast before you go.” Kaede said as she handed Kagome a bowl of stew.
Kagome took the bowl and ate a small spoonful, “Oh wow…this is good, try some Inuyasha.”
Inuyasha took a bowl without a word and ate a little, “Hey this is good, gimme some more.”
After the group ate about two large bowls, Kaede looked at them, `With that amount they should be having a very interesting night…' She then put the cover on the stew, “Alright that's enough, you better be leaving now.”
They all agreed and prepared to leave while Shippo talked to Kaede, “So now they will love each other?”
“Yes, and I want thee to make sure that you get them alone with their appropriate love tonight, okay?”
Shippo nodded, “Hey runt, what are you talking about?” Inuyasha asked, wondering what they were talking about even though he did not hear it.
“Nothing, come on. Let's go.” He said as he playfully ran ahead of the group.
After a few minutes they were prepared and left their village. Most of the trip was quiet, no one talked and they just speedily traveled. But near nightfall, something odd began to happen. It started with Inuyasha, who suddenly became more aware of Kagome's scent, and how sweet it smelled. He became nervous when he felt himself become hard, he hoped that Kagome would not notice; and for some reason, his demon side wanted to mate with Kagome. Not that it didn't before, but the need was never this strong, all it wanted to do is stop now and fuck his bitch until the end of time, but he held constraint and continued to travel, hopping they could stop soon. Kagome, too, was also having odd feeling, well not odd just more stronger then usual. She became slightly wet just because she was on Inuyasha's back, holding on to him. Not being able to control herself she began to rub herself on Inuyasha's lower back. She probably would have done it for the remainder of the trip, had Inuyasha not adjust her so she couldn't do that anymore. They both sighed as their arousals subsided a little, yet still remained, with a great need.
Miroku, who was sitting in front of Sango on Kirara, was already hard as a rock. He thanked the Kami that he was sitting in front, because had Sango felt his erection, she probably would have knocked him off of Kirara. Yet, unknowing to him, Sango was just as horny as he was. She actually had a really hard time controlling herself from groping him. She needed to lie down and cool off soon or she was going to lose control.
Luckily for all of them, Inuyasha spotted a nice clearing and decide to stop for the night. A campfire was quickly set up while everyone remained quiet, except for Shippo, who knew what he had to do. He quickly jumped to the other side of their camp and noticed the large spring that Kaede told him about, “Hey look! A spring!”
Everyone looked over to Shippo and sighed, `Good…I need to cool off…' They all thought as Kagome took some towels out of her bag.
“Well, I think me and Sango should go first….” She announced as she and Sango walked off towards the spring.
“Wait!” Shippo cried out causing everyone to stop, “Kagome…are you sure you don't want Inuyasha to bath with you?”
Kagome deeply blushed as her body and heart screamed, “YES!”, but her mind, who still had some control over her emotions declined the offer, “No, don't be silly, why would Inuyasha want to bath with me.”
Shippo fell pale as Sango and Kagome left to go to the spring. The plan was not working, Kagome was supposed to go to the spring with Inuyasha, not Sango. `I hope nothing bad happens...' He thought as he looked over to Inuyasha and Miroku who looked like they were both itching to join Sango and Kagome, `Wait…this still might work…'
Shippo ran to Kagome's bag and took out a small pillow, “I'm going to take a short nap, don't go sneaking off you two.” He told Inuyasha, who `Feh'd' and Miroku who just smiled a lecherous grin, as he pretended to go to sleep.
Miroku suddenly got a lecherous idea, “Hey Inuyasha, what if I told you I know a way for you to see Kagome without being caught?”
Inuyasha's eyes widened, “Zakennayo! Really?” Miroku nodded, “Wait, how do you know that I want to see Kagome?”
Miroku chuckled, “Come on, it's written all over your face.”
Inuyasha blushed, “It…it is?”
Miroku nodded again, “Yeah. Come on, let's go…” He said as he quietly stood up and walked off to the spring with Inuyasha close behind.
Shippo sat up and smiled, “Good now they should love each other like Kaede said.” He said to himself as he laid back down, and waited for their return.
**************************
Kagome gasped when she saw the spring, it was beautiful. The side nearest to them had a nice clean sandy beach while the other side had a large flat faced rock that was big enough for three people to lay on; while the remainder of the spring was surrounded by forest. Kagome and Sango quickly striped and entered the cool water, neither of them noticing that they were being watched.
Inuyasha became memorized by the sight of Kagome, she was so beautiful. Her hair glistened in the moon light, her breasts were a perfect size and not to perky, and her legs looked as smooth as silk. Just the sight of her suddenly made him as hard as a rock and gulp, trying to control himself and not jump out and fuck the living daylights out of Kagome. Miroku was facing similar feeling as Inuyasha, but he had always felt these feelings about Sango, yet now they seemed more extreme and wanting.
Meanwhile, back in the spring, Kagome was near the edge and Sango had already gone off it. Sango was sitting on one side of the pool, fingering herself slowly, so that Kagome would not notice. The only hints of her actions that Kagome could notice were the occasional moan Sango would let out and the ripples of the water. Sango was enjoying herself, but still had a want for more, more of something she knew she couldn't get by just playing with herself, yet the person she wanted to give her that something, to give her release, was sitting by a campfire about twenty yards away.
`What about Kagome?' Her body asked as it's need increased and she pushed her fingers deeper and faster into herself. Yes, what about Kagome, she thought, even though it wasn't him, she could give her some release. But would Kagome be willing she wondered…would she do an act to her that she thought she would only want Inuyasha to do? Sango was lucky, because at that moment, Kagome went over the edge and let out a loud moan as her hand found itself down to her womanhood, “What's wrong?” Sango asked, swimming closer to her friend.
“Oh, nothing…just feeling a little warm…” She lied as she continued to rub her cunt.
“A little warm? Can I help?” Sango asked as she wrapped her arms around Kagome's shoulder from behind. Kagome quickly tried to get away but Sango wrapped her arms around Kagome and pulled her close to her, “You know, I'm feeling a little warm myself. Maybe we could help each other out…”
Kagome gulped when Sango began to caress her breasts and turn Kagome around so she was facing her, “Wait I don-” Kagome was cut off by Sango's lips slamming against her own. Sango snaked her tongue into Kagome's mouth and explored every inch of her mouth. Her tongue found Kagome's and they began to play with each other, twisting around, intertwining, and tasting each other. Kagome let out a loud moan and gave into the kiss, letting Sango lift her up and carry her to the flat rock by the far beach.
Inuyasha and Miroku were in shock. Both their jaws dropped to the ground and their dicks become as hard as diamonds. They could not believe what they were seeing, their loves were making out with each other. Inuyasha snapped and almost lunged out at them to claim his bitch, but Miroku stopped him and told him to enjoy the show and that he would have his own fun with her after they had finished.
Kagome was at a loss of words; here she was lying on her back on the rock with Sango lying over her with a burning desire in her eyes. She did not want to fuck Sango; she wanted Inuyasha to fuck her. Yet her need was so great that her mind gave up, as if saying, `Sango is better then playing with yourself' Her body was in full agreement as it wrapped it's arms around Sango and kissed her, much more deeper then before. Sango knew what to do as she broke the kiss and turned her body around so now Sango's face was over Kagome's dripping wet pussy and Kagome was under Sango's as well. Without any warning Kagome dug two fingers deep within Sango, causing her to moan deeply in pleasure and to lick Kagome's cunt and rub her clit with her fingers. Her tongue then dived straight into Kagome and licked as deep as it could go. Kagome gasped at the sudden intrusion and moved her fingers faster. Sango loved the feeling of Kagome's fingers in her so she began to rock back and forth, rubbing her breasts on Kagome's soft skin and pushing her pussy into Kagome's face. Kagome then began to perform the same actions to Sango as she was ding to her. This only lasted what seemed a few moments before they both screamed out and came hard, spraying each other in the face with their cum.
After a brief moment of bliss, they both collapsed into the water to cool off. Yet they both noticed something weird, their need was still there. The both still needed release. Sango looked over to Kagome, “Do you still feel warm?”
Kagome nodded, “Yeah, that didn't help…I wish Inuyasha was here…”
“And Miroku…” Sango replied.
As soon as those words left their mouths, within what seemed a millisecond, both Inuyasha and Miroku jumped from their hiding spot, stripped and stood ready on the beach, smirking as they both said, “You called?”
Normally, if they tried this they would get sat and have rocks thrown at them; however the herb had now taken full effect and they were all now acting with their bodies and hearts. Inuyasha and Miroku wadded into the pool and over to their love, kissing them hard as soon as they reached them. Inuyasha broke his kiss with Kagome and smirked as he thrust himself into Kagome without any preparation. Kagome gasped as he skillfully moved in and out of her, making her moan and scream in pleasure with each thrust. She was not in any pain though, she knew this was her first time but there was no pain, only pleasure. She figured she must have broken her hymen during one of their battles. Inuyasha, too caught up in the moment, did not question why she did not feel any pain, rather was only concerned about giving Kagome the most pleasure he could. Yet he also wanted more control over the movements, he wanted to do everything, so Kagome would just lie their and enjoy it. So he stopped without pulling out and turned her around so now he was entering from behind her as she gripped onto the rock for support. Inuyasha liked this position, he could fuck her all he wants and she couldn't move.
“Do you like it bitch?” Inuyasha asked as he pounded her doggie-style.
“YES!!” She screamed back while she thought to herself, `Kami, he's so big…and it feels so good…'
“Good bitch…uh…you feel so tight…” Inuyasha growled back, he couldn't believe how tight she was. Every time he entered her cunt would seem to squeeze him tight, as if wanting him to stay in her forever. He bent over, wrapped his arms around her and latched onto her breasts, they were so soft and the nipples were still hard from when Sango played with them, “You smell good bitch.” He groaned out as he deeply inhaled her intoxicating aroma, “And now I'm going to make you mine…this means you are going to be mine forever, no one else's got that?”
Kagome couldn't argue with the man who was making her feel so good, “Yes, I'm yours forever, you can do what ever you want to me just don't stop.”
Inuyasha smirked as he bit down and claimed his bitch, sinking his teeth deep into her shoulder leaving his mark. He released her a moment later and thrust into her with demonic speed and strength as Kagome just screamed in ecstasy, “YES! OH INUAYSHA! Don't stop!”
Meanwhile, Sango had already sat herself down on Miroku's cock and moved up and down at a fast and hard rate while massaging her breasts, “Oh kami Miroku this feels so good…” She moaned out while Miroku held onto Sango's ass, pushing her onto him.
“Sango…don't stop…”
“Then suck my tits Miroku.” Sango demanded.
Miroku nodded as he took one hand off Sango's ass and latched onto one of her breasts while gently kissing the other. He then sucked on it a little causing Sango to moan out, “Oh, good little Miroku, or should I say big Miroku…” Referring to the part of his body that was slamming into her.
Miroku loved the way Sango was acting, being demanding and telling him what to do. He was so lost in the woman grinding into him that he accidentally bit down on her nipple. Sango stopped moving and gave Miroku a slight slap, “Why the hell did you bit down? Don't ever do anything unless I tell you to!”
Miroku kissed Sango's breast, as if kissing a wound to make it feel better, “I am sorry dear Sango, please don't stop…”
Sango was going to argue and tease him more but her need was too great to fool around. Sango moved again, even faster and harder then before. She knew that she was drawing near the end so she embraced Miroku and pounded onto him so hard that the force seemed great enough to break a rock, “YES! YES! I'm CUMMING!” Sango screamed.
Miroku said nothing as he felt himself draw near too and came hard into her while Sango screamed as her juices flowed out of her like Niagara Falls. Sango collapsed onto Miroku as he swam over to the shore and laid her down next to him. He panted heavily as he turned and watched his friends enjoy each other.
Kagome had heard her friends finish and the sounds of their orgasmic event caused her to become even closer to boiling over. Inuyasha could feel her insides contract and squeeze tighter, a sign that she was about to come. He wanted to please his bitch by coming at the same time so he slammed into her even deeper, hitting her special spot each time, giving both her and him pleasure, “Kagome…I'm gonna cum…
Kagome was in heaven, “YES! Me too! Don't stop…INUYASHA!” She yelled as she came, her cum flowing onto his legs and into the water of the pool.
“KAGOME!” he screamed out as he came in her, spraying a huge load deep within her. He continued to thrust into her, so she could milk him dry. After a moment of ecstasy, Inuyasha lifted Kagome up so she was now sitting in his lap, facing away from him, with his manhood still in her. Kagome was still in bliss from her first orgasm when Inuyasha began to move his hips and lift her up and down on him. She turned and looked at him; he was smirking, “What? You think I'm done after only one round?”
Kagome smiled, “Of course not…” She sighed as braced her arms on his legs as he pounded her onto him.
Sango looked over at Inuyasha and Kagome as they began their second round and got a very lecherous idea worthy of someone even more perverted then Miroku. She looked over to her exhausted lover and smirked, `This is going to be fun…'
She stood up over Miroku and slowly placed her foot over his semi hardened member before stepping on it gently. Miroku gasped and sat up at this new feeling of Sango playing with him using her foot, “Up for a second round?” Sango asked him.
Miroku smirked as well and stood up, “Of course my love…”
“Then follow me.” She said as she waded out into the spring towards where Inuyasha was fucking Kagome hard. Miroku said nothing as he quickly followed her out into the spring.
Inuyasha noticed that they were approaching and almost seemed to read Sango's mind, she wanted him to share his bitch, `Oh…she wants to make this more interesting…'
Inuyasha nodded, showing Sango that he knew what she wanted to do and turned so now Kagome was facing Sango. Kagome opened her eyes when she felt a different set of hands grip her breasts. She returned that action by playing with Sango's breasts too. After a moment Miroku was behind Sango, hard and ready, wanting to fuck Sango harder then Inuyasha was fucking Kagome. Sango felt Miroku's hand reach around her so she moved back a little and raised her hips to expose the little hole above her cunt to Miroku. Miroku almost fainted when he figured out what Sango wanted. He quickly swam up behind her and poked the tip of his cock against her asshole. She used her hands and spread herself as Miroku slowly pushed into her. As soon as the tip of him was in he could feel that it was much tighter and hotter then her pussy, so much, that he thrust into her with a single movement. Sango groaned at the feeling of him in her, it felt different, but as good as her him in her cunt. As Miroku began to move in and out Sango turned back to Kagome who had her eyes closed as she rocked to the rhythm of Inuyasha's movements. Sango moved forward, bringing Miroku with her, and pressed her lips hard against Kagome's. Kagome, who was shocked at first, quickly welcomed the kiss and kissed her back. As they kissed, Sango grinded her pussy against Kagome's and could feel Inuyasha's cock as it moved in and out of her. Inuyasha enjoyed the feeling of Sango rubbing against his dick, but not as much as Kagome, who was loving the feeling of Inuyasha's cock slamming into her and Sango's clit rubbing against her own. Miroku wanted more fun so, as he pounded into her, he wrapped his arms around her and played with Sango's tits.
They all continued this for only about ten minutes before they all began moaning even more and coming very close to the edge. And when they did come; yes, even though it seems unlikely they all came at the same moment, they screamed their lover's name loud enough for the entire world and the heavens to hear. They then all broke apart and swam off to separate shores of the spring.
Miroku and Sango reached the sandy beach of the spring and laid next to each other, still panting and breathing heavily.
Sango rolled over and embraced Miroku, “I love you Miroku, and I will bear your child, if you promise that I will be your only girl.”
Miroku smirked and kissed Sango passionate for a while, “Of course, I will love you and no other woman from now on.”
Sango said nothing as she kissed him again, this time for about ten minutes or so.
After collapsing onto the rock Inuyasha kissed Kagome on the forehead, “I love you…”
Kagome's eyes widened, “Really?”
Inuyasha scoffed, “Feh, do you really think I would have fucked you and not love you?”
Kagome blushed, regaining some of her modesty, “No…but what about…”
“Kikyo? That bitch can go to hell for all care, I love you and only you.”
Kagome's eyes began to water, “I love you to…” She leaned over to kiss him and felt something poke her in the stomach. She looked down and gasped when she saw that his dick was still hard and ready for action. Kagome got an idea and smiled, “Sit back Inuyasha, I wanna try something…”
Inuyasha had no idea what Kagome was going to do so he obeyed, “What are you going to d…ahh…”
Inuyasha could not finish because Kagome had just engulfed his dick with her mouth and was now greedily sucking on it, as if a baby sucking his last bottle. When she tried to take all of him in her mouth she realized how big he really was so she just sucked what she could and caressed the rest of him with her hands; one massaging his balls and the other stroking the lower part of his shaft. Inuyasha couldn't believe how good this felt, and how he would have to ask her to do this again sometime. Kagome played with the tip of him with her tongue as she licked up some of his precum, thinking it tasted pretty good. She continued her actions for only a moment when Inuyasha grabbed her hair and pounded her head onto him, but hard enough to hurt her, just enough to make his dick hit the back of her throat with each movement, “Ahh Kagome…oh yeah…”
After a few moments Kagome felt Inuyasha's cock pulse as it shot loads and loads of cum into her mouth, all of which she swallowed with out even giving it a second thought. Kagome sat up and licked the remainder of his cum of her lips and looked up at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha laughed, “We'll have to thank Shippo for finding this spring…”
Kagome gasped, “Shippo! Oh my, we better get back soon; he might come looking for us.”
“Feh, let him find us, he's old enough to understand.”
“What! He's still too young, and besides after all of that I'm a little hungry.”
Inuyasha smirked, “You just ate, why would you be hungry?” He argued causing Kagome to blush dark red. Yet just then Inuyasha's stomach growled, “Oh, well I guess we could go back, Hey lovebirds!” He said, calling out to Miroku and Sango who were still making out, “We need to get back and rest for tomorrow's journey.”
They agreed and within moments they were all dressed. As they walked back, the couples held their hands and all blushed, finally realizing what they all did.
**************************
Shippo was becoming impatient, he knew that it would take some time, like Kaede said, but it had been nearly two hours. He was actually tempted to go check on them but didn't, due to all the interesting noises he had heard. So the only thing he could do is pace back and forth waiting for their return. He was just about to give up and go to sleep when he heard the group enter the small clearing, “Hey, took you long enough, did you enjoy your baths?”
They all blushed while Miroku and Inuyasha snickered a little, “Of course, it was one of the best baths I have ever taken.” Inuyasha said proudly as he sat near the fire. They all sat near the fire in a circle and said nothing until Miroku looked over to Kagome, “Kagome, do we have any food?”
Kagome smiled and began to rummage through her bag, “You guys are in for a treat…” she said as she took a familiar pot out of her bag, “It's the stew from this morning, and there's a lot left for everyone.
Shippo gasped, `If the small amount they ate this morning made them love each other for that long…uh oh… I don't think they'll be doing much traveling tomorrow…'
THE END
***************************************************************** *******
Zakennayo: `Don't fuck with me!'
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!