InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Horrible Hair Hullabaloo ❯ Introduction to the story ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey there everyone!!!

Ok, This is a totally random story that was invented by several different tvtomers on the Inuyasha board. It is a several chapter one-shot. Several chapters because of the length of it…

Summary:: A balding man's quest to find a maiden to boil down so he can make Hiten's special hair growing potion. And the randomness that happens as all potential maidens try to stay away. Hmmm, for some odd reason no one wants to get boiled down (wonder why)??!!

Collective authors for this random story::

SakuraSango, IDontKnow (aka IDK), Faewillow, UltimateCreature2, M.A.S.K. Fan, Hieis girl, Gamergirl, Pizza the hut, StarGazer, KitsuneYoukai, CeeKari, bright_star, Dark_Blazer, Wind_Spirit, Darlkana, Pnkx and characters from random other animes…

And of course from the cast of InuYasha- Yura, Naraku, Kanna, Kagura, InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Myoga,

Background note- Also this started out with reactions to an internet site- the site was a summary that someone had done about a supposedly future episode where Kagome and Inuyasha ::ahem:: get together And the horror that the tvtomers feel about it...

And with that on with the story…hope you like it as much as we liked writing it…

::Note:: No animals were harmed in the making of `The Hair Hullabaloo'- though IDontKnow was in the hospitable for several months…

Disclaimer- We own nothing but our own twisted minds, unless you wanna own our minds you no sue…

-actions- `thoughts' <time span or different place or new characters appearing>