InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ Kagome's Clit Ring ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome’s Clit Ring

By Rinseternalsoul

***Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does, and she probably hates my guts. I do not make money from this, it is written strictly for perverse fun.

Summary: After losing a bet back home Kagome gets a clit ring, and it may prove to change her life forever. Kag/Sess


 

"This is totally not fair!" Kagome complained to her three friends.

"What’s not fair, Kagome? You lost the bet fair and square. Besides, we gave you two choices and this is the one you chose. Though I can’t understand why you would choose this instead of Houjo." Yumi replied in obvious bafflement.

Kagome stomped her foot and growled at her friends. "I can’t do Houjo like that! I like him, but only as a friend. I can’t just go on a date and make out with him. He would read more into it than there was! I can’t break his heart like that!"

"Fine then. It’s your choice," Eri replied with a little exasperation. She was tired of the delay tactics. "Go on in Kagome. We’ll be with you. It won’t be that bad."

Kagome whimpered in despair, but then took in a big breath of calming air before pushing the glass door open. ‘Clit ring here I come.’ It was either do this, do Houjo, or put up with her friends calling her a chicken the rest of her life. ‘By the Gods, how do I get myself into these messes?’ Kagome pushed the door to the body piercing/tattoo shop open and stepped inside. She felt like she had a neon sign on her forehead because all the men in the room turned their attention on her.

This was the most recommended place in town. Supposedly it housed the finest artists and the cleanest and most professionally skilled body manipulators. Eri was sure to research thoroughly before forcing her here. She would have to remember to thank her later. ‘Yeah right.’ She though sarcastically.

"May I help you," asked a strange looking young man who was bald except for the Mohawk of odd silver spikes sticking out of his skull.

Kagome just stood there. Her mind was saying the words, but her mouth refused to speak. She was so embarrassed! She just couldn’t tell this guy she was here for a clit ring!

"She’s here for a VCH," Eri tossed in casually.

The guy smiled and nodded. "Ah, I see. A Vertical Clitoral Hood. Very good choice. Come right this way."

That was four weeks ago.

Finally the snow was gone and Kagome decided that it was time to start packing for her return to the Sengoku Jidai. She figured Inuyasha was probably having a fit to get started looking for more jewel shards. The first signs of spring were in the air and she had to admit that, while the vacation was nice, it would be good to get back and see her friends.

Kagome packed some jeans and a few warm shirts, as well as her toiletries. She then went down to the kitchen to gather some food supplies. Her mom greeted her with a smile. "Getting ready to leave us again, Kagome dear?"

"Yes mama. I need to get back or Inuyasha will just come and get me," Kagome grumbled, but her mom knew that she was really excited to get back to her friends on the other side of the well. "Here, Kagome, I have a bag already packed for you. It’s full of ramen and some sweets for Shippo. I even bought some jerky for protein."

"Thanks mama! You always think of everything." Kagome hugged her kind-hearted mother before grabbing up the bag and running upstairs to pack it away in her new yellow backpack. Once she was sure she had everything she retired to the bathroom for one last hot shower before heading off to the era of cold stream baths. She shuddered at the thought.

After lingering in the tub and scrubbing her skin until it had a nice pink glow, Kagome rinsed the conditioner from her hair and proceeded to shave. She giggled from the memory of her mother telling her over and over that it was no fun shaving, but at the ripe age of eleven she ignored her mom’s warnings and took up the razor anyway. It really was a pain. Now, for the last seven years, every two days she now had to shave her body or she was forced to put up with stubble, and she hated stubble.

After dabbing a little gel into her hand she ran it through her unruly mane before wrapping a towel around herself and heading back to her room. She donned her new gray rabbit fur sweater and a pair of black jeans and boots, before checking herself in the mirror. The sweater hugged her body and the vee neck dipped down enhancing her breasts nicely. It was light, but warm and cozy and oh so soft. She rubbed her hands over her arms enjoying the soft sprinkle of fur against her palms.

All together the look should make Inuyasha very uncomfortable. Serves him right. He had his chance with her and let it slip right through his clawed fingers. Too bad for him. She had wallowed in pity long enough. This little vacation had done wonders helping her to get over her girly crush on the hanyou. He was just too childish and stubborn to see what was in front of his face. She made the decision to quite wasting her life pining after a boy who would never return her love with the passion that she desired, and once her mind was made up it would not be changed. Inuyasha was now, and forever a very good friend and nothing more.

There was other fish in the sea.

One in particular. One that had always secretly struck a cord of longing deep within her. One that would always remain just a fantasy.

He thought himself to good for the likes of her.

‘Stop it Kagome. You just got over one stupid crush." She chastised herself.

With a curt nod and a smile Kagome grabbed her bag and set out to face her new life.

The blue magic of the well engulfed her, giving her a sense of weightless free-falling until she landed on the other side. She climbed the vines until she reached the top and pulled herself over the wells edge. Looking around she inhaled the fresh, clean, brisk air and smiled happily. It was really good to be back.

Halfway to the village a streak of red announced the arrival of Inuyasha. "Kagome!" He yelled as he landed before her. Kagome smiled brightly. "Konnichiwa Inuyasha! I missed you!"

"Feh! It’s about damn time you got your ass back here. I was about to come after you." Inuyasha grumbled lightly. Kagome ignored his crude words, because she could tell that he was really glad to see her. Inuyasha never was one to express himself with kind words.

"Where are the others?" Kagome asked looking behind him for Shippo, Miroku, Kirara and Sango.

"They are at the old demon exterminator’s village. Sango and Miroku wanted to go back there and try to start rebuilding, but Sango wouldn’t go alone with Miroku so she made Shippo go with them too."

Kagome laughed. She couldn’t blame Sango. Miroku would have been all over her if Shippo were not there to keep the lecher at bay.

Inuyasha was happy now that Kagome was back. He had really missed her laughter. It was like a beautiful song on the wind. Kikyo never laughed like Kagome. She was always more of a somber person, more so now that she was brought back from the dead. Sometimes he regretted turning away from Kagome’s affection, especially at times like this, when she looked so fresh and alive and smelled so sweet. Her body had filled out nicely over the last two years and it was almost impossible to ignore her soft curves.

With a sigh, he pushed such nonsense from his mind and turned toward the village. "Come on wench. Quit dawdling. Kaede will want to see you before we leave."

Kagome smiled to herself. She caught Inuyasha’s eyes roaming over her body. Sometimes she wondered why he tortured himself so? He could have had her, but he made his choice to stay loyal to Kikyo.

After arriving in the village and spending a few minutes catching up with Lady Kaede, Inuyasha announced that he was ready to go. Kagome waved good-bye as she and Inuyasha prepared to head out. They walked along in silence enjoying the peaceful countryside. Kagome always marveled at the quietness of this era. In her time there was no quite. There was always the hum of machinery, the honking of horns and the sounds of voices. Here they could walk for days and never encounter another human being. It was so peaceful.

She was back. He caught her scent on the wind almost as soon as she arrived. It had taken him only an hour to travel the distance to the village of Edo where the old miko resided. He waited on the outskirts, knowing that she would be on the move very soon. Inuyasha would waste no time hurrying her off to search for jewel shards.

He watched her now, as she followed the half-breed out of the village and into the forest. He hated to admit it, but he had missed her these last weeks. It was still a mystery where she disappeared to beyond the magical well. He had tried once to follow, but the magic would not work for him. It had angered him at first, knowing that she was out of his reach, but nothing he tried changed that fact, so he resigned himself to waiting for her return. After all, her absence was only a blink of an eye for one such as him.

She looked just a little different than the last time he saw her. Just a little brighter, perhaps? She carried herself a little more proudly. Could it be that she had finally put aside the foolish feelings for the baka hanyou? That boy could never please a woman like her. Not like he could.

While Inuyasha went through life always unsure of his next move, he always knew what he wanted and he wanted her. He wanted her by his side. He wanted her laughter and smiles, her soft skin and sweet scent. He wanted her power and her love. He knew how to please a woman and he had no doubt in his mind that he could bring her to heights of pleasure of which she had never dreamed.

‘Kagome.’

Her name flowed through his mind as he silently stalked her completely unbeknownst to the hanyou by her side. The fool was truly a waste of life and an unworthy protector. She deserved better. She deserved him.

"It will take us forever to get there like this," Inuyasha grumbled. "Climb on, Kagome, let’s get moving."

He watched with narrowed angry eyes as the object of his desires climbed up on the back of Inuyasha. It was not uncommon for them to travel in such a manner, but it never failed to spark his temper. He did not like the close contact between the two. It spoiled her fresh jasmine scent.

Never the less, he could do nothing, but stand by and watch as she mounted the hanyou’s back before the whelp darted off. He had no problem keeping up with them as the boy leaped over the countryside. He wondered where they were headed, but figured they were traveling to meet with the other members of their rag-tag group. If anything, he was patient. He would get his opportunity to speak with her, and unlike the hanyou, he would not let her slip from his grasp.

Kagome was now discovering something about her new body piercing that she had not considered before. Riding on Inuyasha’s back had become a whole new experience. A very stimulating experience. Each time he landed, her bottom bounced against his lower back, sending her new clit ring rubbing against her in the most delightful of ways. Maybe she should have kept the original el-bar in instead of changing last night to the new curved bar with the pretty pink balls in the tips. They were bigger than the original and now she could tell the difference drastically.

Inuyasha was going too fast to smell the arousal now coming off of Kagome, but he caught it clearly. It both angered him and drove him insane with the need to take her for his own. Never before had this happened when she traveled with the hanyou. Never had she so easily become enamoured. What had changed? Was she still in love with the boy even after his continuous rejection of her affections?

This had to end. She was not for the insolent ingrate. Her power, her love, was meant for him and him alone.

Kagome yelped when Inuyasha suddenly and unexpectedly skidded to a halt. "Get down Kagome!" She quickly did as Inuyasha ordered and strung an arrow in her bow in one swift movement. Inuyasha pulled Tetsusaiga from its sheath and the old sword transformed into the giant gleaming fang. Kagome looked around, searching for the unseen enemy that Inuyasha knew was there.

"Sesshomaru! Come out you fucking prick!" Inuyasha growled, ready to fight. "Kagome, take cover!"

Her breath hitched in her throat when Inuyasha’s half brother stepped from the forest into the light. He was so full of pristine masculine beauty. A vision of deadly perfection. He appeared aloof and unconcerned with the potential threat of his hanyou brother or her own miko powers. He simply walked toward them a bit, holding himself arrogantly erect. He wore his usual kimono of white silk and fine red embroidery. His fierce armor gleamed in the noonday light. In his gold and yellow sash were tucked his two swords, Tokijin and Tenseiga, and wrapped over his shoulder was his long fluffy pelt.

Lord Sesshomaru, demon ruler of the West.

Kagome couldn’t help her reaction to his presence. His whole visage pulsed with power and sensuality. The way he moved, the way he spoke, the way his sun kissed eyes roamed over her body lustfully.

‘Huh?’

Had she lost her mind, or did the arrogant demon lord just check her out? There! He did it again! He was looking at her with unashamed desire. Despite herself, Kagome felt a stir deep down in her belly. He found her attractive. It was plainly obvious.

It was obvious to Inuyasha as well, and that was unacceptable. "What the fuck do you want Sesshomaru? I’ve got better things to do than stand around with your prissy ass all day."

"Hn. What does this Sesshomaru want?" His deep baritone voice whispered across the clearing. His eyes were locked with hers and Kagome suddenly found it hard to breathe. Absently she lowered her weapon, almost as if hypnotized by his gaze. He took another step forward, never once looking away from her wide doe eyes.

"I asked you a question asshole!" Inuyasha growled.

Sesshomaru stilled. He had to do this right or the foolish hanyou would charge at him forcing him to defend. While normally this would not be a problem, he currently wished to avoid a battle. He only came to speak to her.

He glanced to Inuyasha and back to Kagome. "I wish to speak with the miko... privately."

"Oh HELL No!" Inuyasha answered with a snarl. No way was he....

"Okay," Kagome said softly.

Inuyasha stumbled backwards, almost falling on his ass. "Wh... WHAT?! Are you crazy?"

Sesshomaru turned to Inuyasha and smirked. "The miko has spoken, little brother. I will return her to this very spot within an hour, or so."

Before Inuyasha could shout the ‘NO’ that was on the tip of his lips they were gone. "DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! You stupid, stupid, bitch!!!"

A strong arm encircled her waist and in the blink of an eye they were traveling at inhuman speeds away from Inuyasha. Several tendrils of Sesshomaru’s long white hair tickled across her face as the wind whipped past them. This was unlike traveling with Inuyasha. Sesshomaru was much faster and smoother. His feet never seemed to touch the ground and he held her clutched to his chest sharing his body’s warmth. Kagome felt a shiver run through her very core.

When they stopped, they stopped fast, sending her hair flying forward from the momentum. Kagome gasped and squeaked at the sudden halt. He did not release her like she expected and she looked up to him in question. His eyes were on her, watching her, silently studying her features intently. It almost frightened her, the way he looked at her, as if he could eat her up.

Which is exactly what he was thinking.

She looked absolutely delicious.

"Tell me miko. When you were riding my brother like a common pack mule, why did this Sesshomaru smell your arousal?"

If possible, Kagome absolutely glowed crimson from the utter embarrassment of his question. "I... uh.... um..." After the initial shock, Kagome’s embarrassment turned to anger. "How dare you ask such a personal thing?! That is none of your business!"

Her anger caused a flush to her skin and a darkening of her blue eyes. Her body went rigid and her tiny hand flew to her waist. She, a meager slip of a woman, stood facing off against he, the most powerful taiyoukai in Japan, with no fear, with complete disregard for her well being. Her miko power popped and sizzled against his youkai flesh in a way that stirred his blood to life. It made him want her even more.

He allowed none of these blazing emotions to show on his face. Instead he regarded her with a look of bored indifference when he replied, "You may consider it personal, miko, but when the scent assaults the nose of this Sesshomaru, it becomes his business."

"I don’t believe you! You stand there all high and mighty, just snatching me up and dragging me away from my duty to ask me a question like this?! You are nothing to me!" Kagome yelled. She was so furious that she wasn’t thinking straight. She was so mad that she felt like purifying his arrogant ass.

She blinked.

He grabbed her, pulling her hard against his chest. Kagome gasped, as her anger suddenly turned to fright. She had stepped over the line with the dangerous taiyoukai. ‘Kami, I can be so stupid sometimes!’ He was now growling at her, a deep guttural sound that vibrated straight through his armor against her chest. She hesitated, before looking upwards, afraid that she would be greeted with deadly fangs ready to rip out her throat.

What she found was not bared fangs, but a golden look of steel that pierced her very soul. He was so close to her face that she could feel his warm breath caressing her skin. He was angry. It didn’t take a genius to figure that out.

"You may not know it yet, miko, but I am everything to you."

Then his lips crashed upon her own. Her mind was in disbelief. He was kissing her! Sesshomaru was kissing her! Why?! What was he thinking? Why did she care?

It felt so... nice. The reasons and questions faded away as the sensations began to rule. His tongue, long and just a little rough slipped into her mouth and she surprised herself when she opened up and let him in. He tasted like crisp mountain water, clean and refreshing, leaving her wanting more. He devoured her; teasing and sucking her tongue until she moaned softly.

Sesshomaru swallowed her moan and searched for more. She was so sweet, and smelled so good, her body, petite and soft, molded against him as she gave herself over to his attentions. That moan, it inspired him. He wanted to hear more. He wanted to hear her calling his name. His hands moved over her feminine curves, down her sides and over her hips, and he moved his leg to press against the apex of her thighs.

Then she threw her head back and shuddered in his arms.

His eyes narrowed and his heart began a pounding rhythm in his chest. The sudden, overwhelming rush of her aroused scent flooded his senses. How? He barely touched her? How is it that she climaxed so easily? Her face was flush and her drowsy eyes turned to him, fluttering long lashes as the last of remnants of her release shook her frame. Her breathing was coming hard and fast as she tried to regain her composure.

Sesshomaru lifted on elegant dark brow as she shyly looked up at him. He knew that human women were different than youkai, but this went beyond even his imagination. If he could incite such a reaction with the mere brush of his knee, then what would it be possible to do once he removed her clothing?

Kagome could hardly believe it herself. She was so sensitive that just a brush of his knee against her piercing caused her to come. Her body was still rippling from the orgasm. He was looking at her now, with those golden eyes, questioning her severe reaction to his touch. How could she explain?

His voice, so deep and smooth, and filled with unspent passion, brushed against the shell of her ear. "Mmmm, so easily pleasured. It does make me wonder how hard you will scream when I replace my knee with my tongue."

In her innocence Kagome was having a hard time protesting what Sesshomaru was doing to her. He was so handsome, powerful and sexy. He was supposed to be out of her reach. The one that would never be. She had always admired him for his sensual beauty and controlled persona, but seeing him aroused by her and shaken in his usual control was playing havoc with her mind. She wanted to see him shaken. She wanted to hear him panting in her ear. She wanted him to want her.

Was that so bad?

Hell, she had stayed a virgin for 18 years. Two of those were spent day in and day out with no adult supervision. No one to monitor her good behavior. Kagome had always been the good girl, and what had it gotten her? Years of fighting bloodthirsty demons with a hanyou who broke her heart. Now she was here, being touched and caressed by this God among youkai. An ethereal being that haunted her dreams and was, until now, always out of her reach. Why should she fight him? Why should she push him away? He obviously wanted her, and that felt... very nice.

"Why Sesshomaru? Why are you doing this to me?" Kagome murmured as he held her in his arms.

He nuzzled against her neck, inhaling her scent before whispering into her ear, "It is simple. You, miko, put life into these veins. You, Kagome, are the fire that burns in this Sesshomaru." Her name passed upon his lips like a warm night breeze. She wanted to hear him say it over and over again.

His tongue slipped out to trace the gentle shell of her ear and down to kiss and nip lightly at her jaw. He stroked her cheek against his own smooth skin until he once more took possession of her mouth. Kagome lost the inner battle being waged and happily gave in to this pleasure.

A trail of fire was branded upon her neck and down to the soft skin of her chest. Her demon lover rubbed his face over the soft fur of her sweater almost affectionately. "What secrets, my Kagome, will I find in you? What ember’s will fire the inferno in my blood?" He kissed her chest, at the lowest point of her open neckline before moving slowly upwards to again lavish his attention on her slender throat. Her breaths were coming faster and her body was aching for fulfillment. She pushed herself against him and slid her fingers lightly over his cheek. He moved into her hand enjoying her tender touch. It had been so long since someone had touched him in such a way.

"Wh... what if... someone..." Kagome mumbled, worrying that they may be discovered by a passerby, or worse, Inuyasha.

"No one will know that we are here, my little miko. No one will look upon you, except I." His voice was heavy with passion and a low thrumming vibration was coming from his chest. Kagome found this exciting and dangerous, making her want to know all of him. She deftly reached up to push uselessly at his armor, whimpering in frustration when it would not give. She wanted to touch him. To feel the perfection that was Lord Sesshomaru.

He moved then, to lay her down amongst the mass of little purple and white flowers, before easily discarding of his armor. He tossed it to the side, laying his swords down as well. He untied his obi and dropped it beside them as he gazed upon her with open desire. So many nights, so many days, he had longed to taste her flesh. The day had come when he would now make her his forever.

Kagome watched as he moved with grace to kneel before her. His silk robes hung open now, giving her a view of his chiseled abdomen and well formed chest. He was lean and muscular with taught pale skin that beckoned for her hands’ touch. She shifted and lightly ran her fingertips over his chest. The muscles there twitched beneath her feathered caress and he closed his eyes as if it were heaven.

Kagome pulled up, to be closer, so that she could really feel him. She pressed both palms against his flat stomach and slowly traced her hands over his pale flesh causing him to groan. The sound surprised her, giving her the courage to slowly rub over every inch of his exposed chest, then up to caress his neck, face and finally his pointed ears.

He shuddered all over.

Kagome smiled mischievously. Apparently her dog demon had very sensitive ears. She took her time massaging them between her fingers, enjoying the low soft grunts and shivers of pleasure from Sesshomaru. He looked so real to her now, where as in the past he appeared larger than life.

His golden eyes peeked from beneath long dark lashes, and Kagome became hypnotized as he shifted, dropping his robes from his shoulders. The white and red silk pooled around his legs and feet leaving his entire upper body bare to her. Kagome smiled at him shyly, before lowering her lips to his chest. He groaned deeply as she licked, and sucked at his small pink nipple.

He sat there on bent knees, and allowed her free reign of his torso, face and neck. Her gentle touch was maddening, driving him to the brink of ecstasy. Sesshomaru welcomed her torturous exploration, waiting for his time to come, the time when he would, in turn, explore every patch of her soft mortal body. "Mmmm... Kagome." Her tiny tongue played over his chest down to his tense abdomen and up again to his neck, where he thought he might go insane as she sucked and nipped her way up to his lips.

Slowly, tentatively, Kagome kissed him. It started as a gentle, unsure caress of tender lips, until the inuyoukai took over, commanding, manipulating, drawing her heated response, until they broke apart, leaving Kagome gasping for much needed breath.

"Remove your clothing, little one," he breathed.

Kagome felt unsure and a little scared, but she moved to obey her youkai prince. His eyes never left her body, as he devoured the sight of her. As each piece of clothing was peeled from her body, Sesshomaru moved just a little closer. He looked at her black lace bra in curiosity before reaching out to run his fingertips slowly over the binding fabric. Kagome moaned as he brushed over her pert nipple, then she reached back and unsnapped it, allowing it to slip from her arms.

She was beautiful. Her breasts, while not overly large, were full and ripe, topped with hard tawny nipples. His mouth watered as he leaned over to suck one into his mouth. Her head fell back as she lost herself to the sensual feeling. Sesshomaru teased her by biting lightly and sucking the firm flesh while kneading and twisting its twin between his fingertips. The smell of her arousal was overwhelming his senses and he felt his beast beginning to rear its head. ‘Not yet... I will not give over to it just yet.’

His fangs were grazing over her nipple, causing her to shiver in delight. The sounds of their heavy breathing mingled with the singing of birds and the spring sunshine shone down warmly upon their bare flesh. Her hips arched up, seeking something unknown, something to relieve the throbbing ache in her core.

He released her, and with red tinged eyes he looked from her face to her waist. "Take that... thing off. I wish to see all of you."

Kagome looked down to her jeans, and back to Sesshomaru. He nodded to her, coaxing her to continue. Feeling very shy at the moment, Kagome stood up. She reached down, unbuttoned her jeans, then unzipped them. She dared not look at him now, for fear that she would lose her nerve and run for her life. Biting back her fear of this new experience, she slid her pants over her hips and stepped out of them. She heard his breath hitch and she looked up to see him inhaling deeply with half closed crimson eyes.

When she pulled away that strange garment it released her full scent to his eager nose. The force of it almost overtook him completely and he fought to keep the inner beast at bay. He shook his head sharply sending long tendrils of soft white hair flying wildly about. The young girl before him looked almost frightened by the change in her demon lover. When he spoke, his voice was throaty and a bit rough as his animal side fought to be free. "No fear, my Kagome. No fear."

Kagome pushed the fright to the back of her mind and tried to remain calm. Sesshomaru was changing before her very eyes. His smooth crimson markings grew jagged and his eyes now burned red. His claws and fangs shot out to new lengths making him look every bit the predator that he was. "Sess...shomaru?" She asked meekly, afraid to anger him, but needing to understand what was happening.

He growled. The sound was not a feral frightening sound, but one that actually gave her comfort. His eerily red eyes locked with her own gentle blue and when he answered his fangs caused his words to be less clear. "This..., Kagome..., is what you do to me. Come... to me."

She stepped forward slowly, afraid to make any sudden moves. She felt as if she were a nice juicy rabbit being stalked by a fox. Would he hurt her? It both excited her and scared the living shit out of her. Obviously when Kami handed out the brains she was doing her nails. Not just any girl could manage to get herself into a situation like this. Why couldn’t she be attracted to nice calm guys? Like Houjo? But noooooo, she finds men like Houjo boring and un-stimulating. ‘Are you stimulated enough now, Kagome no baka?’

Three steps later, she stood before this new and very dangerous Sesshomaru. His hot breath whispered over her bare stomach and she could feel the tip of his nose brush her skin. They stood frozen like that for a time, until Kagome lifted her hands to slip her fingers through his silky wild hair. The growling thrum in his chest increased and she stilled her hands immediately.

"No. Do not stop. Feel me. Love Me." He forcefully pleaded.

Kagome obliged and ran her fingernails over his scalp. To her surprise he almost purred in delight. Half animal, half man, ALL demon. A powerhouse of precision and death. Sesshomaru was on his knees before her, thrumming like a content puppy with three-inch fangs. Kagome almost giggled at the sight. Almost.

When he leaned forward to rest his cheek against her stomach, her breath left her. His mouth moved and his sharp canines grazed against the taught flesh. Not painfully, but enough to remind her of the predator in her lover.

When he nuzzled his nose into the apex of her thighs she almost fell to her knees. Thank Kami that he wrapped his strong arm around her, just beneath the swell of her butt, to hold her up. He pressed closer, nuzzling into her lace panties and then his long tongue flicked out to slowly lick over the thin fabric. "Ahhoooh.... Sessho...maruuu."

He hooked a claw beneath the odd, yet highly alluring fabric, and sliced it from her body. One jerk, and she stood before him, naked and ready. His mind was clouded, hazy with lust and longing. He wanted to wrap himself in her. To never let her go. So long... it had been so long since someone touched him with gentle hands. He wanted to please her. To repay her acceptance of him. To repay her unselfish giving.

He licked her.

She cried out.

And he felt something.... strange.

He pulled away and looked up to her face. It was contorted beautifully in bliss. There is something peculiar about this onna. Something..., he pressed his tongue once more between the slick folds of her netherlips, ...there. Again she shook with the force of her pleasure and again he encountered a foreign object. He growled. This was a mystery that he would now resolve.

Kagome had no sooner recovered than she felt him move. Then she was being lowered to the soft flowers below. Their gentle perfume surrounded her. He nudged her legs apart and she watched him as he searched. His long finger slipped over her folds to gently flick the bar pierced through her slit. The sensation was enough to bring her hips up off of the ground. "Nnnnggg," she moaned.

"Miko, wh... what is this?" In all his years he had never encountered anything of the like. No demoness had even made mention of such a device.

Kagome clenched her teeth as the wave subsided. His question was not unexpected, but the intensity of sensations that she received from his touch most certainly were. Her heightened arousal was making each touch to her clit ring the most awesome sensation that she had ever felt. Now.. to explain a clit ring to a feudal era inuyoukai Lord. "It... it is called a body piercing. A clit ring. I sort of lost a bet, and ended up with this four weeks ago."

"Hn. Most intriguing," he growled. "Beyond the well?"

"Y...yes," she answered as she watched him move in closer and closer. The anticipation was enough to make her scream, but when his tongue snaked out from between his lips and raked over the tiny bar, she really did scream. And scream, and scream. He was relentless as he stroked it, pushed it and moved it, up and back and from side to side. He was forced to hold her down as she uncontrollably bucked her pelvis into his face. Wildly she tossed her head as she grasped clumps of delicate flowers ruthlessly between her clenched hands. Her demon lover was fascinated with the curved bar through her clit and the investigation with his tongue left her shaking violently with climactic release.

His fingers replaced his tongue only to slide down to slip inside of her. He groaned at the tight heat that clamped over his appendage. He could only imagine how she would feel wrapped around his cock. He shifted, pressing his heavy erection against her wiggling foot, enjoying the feel of her touch. She screamed, calling his name like a mantra to the heavens as he sucked her fleshy nub between his lips. He lapped her juices and returned for more. Sesshomaru added another finger to the first, pumping them in and out of her tight slick passage. Her moans and cries sending tears streaming down her soft face.

Magnificent.

"Please! GODS! PLEASE!! I... I can’t take any more!!!" Kagome begged as she shook from another countless orgasm.

He pulled away, snarling. She managed to look down and found him staring at her with demonic red eyes. Her juices glistened on his face as his long tongue slithered out to clean it from his chin. He watched her intently as he cleansed her essence from his fingers before crawling up her body. She gasped as she felt his hardness pressing against her thigh. He moved his hips, stroking her with his length, all the while issuing a feral growl.

She was afraid now. He was big. She knew there would be pain, and she was worried that in this state he may not be very gentle. He settled himself between her legs and smiled at her, with those long fangs protruding from his lips. He leaned down and nipped at her neck before rubbing his penis through her wet slit. Once more she was rocked by release. "AHHH.... Sesshomaruuuu!"

"My Bitch..." he growled, as he rocked his staff over her slick folds. "My naughty little bitch." He liked this thing she called a clit ring. He liked it a lot. He arched and shifted, bringing his aching member to her opening and pressed lightly. He could smell her fear now and it was enough to drive him over the edge of insanity. His demon blood was on fire and the beast within raged against his control. It clawed and snarled and slashed at its cage, waiting for the moment when he would set it free.

The part of him that cared for the little miko lying so lovely beneath him, had the presence of mind to try and quell her fears. "Ka...gome, prepare for the pain... I wish that it were not... so." With the nod of her pretty face he pushed himself in. His teeth clenched so tightly that he thought they might crack. "NNnnnngggg so... Kami.... so tight!" It was heaven-sent torture as he moved in slowly, stretching her little by little with his wide girth. She was groaning and moaning and crying out while scratching at his back with her feeble human claws.

His shaft met her virginal barrier and he leaned forward, taking her lips in a gentle kiss before surging forward, breaking through it in one swift motion. He devoured her horrific scream and tried to be careful not to harm her further with his fangs. She cried and clawed at him as if to escape the pain. He held her still, nuzzling and thrumming the soothing song of the inuyoukai, waiting with unfathomable control for the moment when she would be ready for his fierce loving.

He thought the madness would never end as his beast swore and cursed his existence for keeping him locked and held at bay. He would not give it the satisfaction of full release until he knew that she was ready.

Then she moved, sending him just a bit deeper, and he thought he might shoot his seed right then. He looked up from her neck to her face and found her tear streaked eyes regarding him in shy approval. He kissed her jaw and licked away her tears, enjoying the salty taste on his tongue. "Are... you ready?"

"Uh-huh, I think....," She whispered.

He closed his eyes, preparing for the sensation that he knew would surly feel like heaven. He pulled out, groaning as her tight slick muscles clenched his throbbing flesh. By the Gods, it was more than he had ever dreamed.

Then he thrust back in with a hard grunt. "Ahhhaahh!" So hot. So tight and wet. He fell to her breast and sucked in the nipple between his teeth before pulling out of her again. He moved slowly at first, giving her a chance to adjust to his size. With each thrust, each pull, he increased the pace.

Kagome could do nothing but grip his muscled arms and move her hips in time with his, but as his speed increased she was forced to let him have complete control. She lost herself in the sensations overwhelming her body. Strange, animalistic sounds seemed to flow constantly from her own throat. Something hot and tight was building inside of her as he ground his hips against her. Each pass he made rubbed over her piercing, increasing the pleasure, driving her to the brink of rapture.

She was taking it now. Taking it and ready. It was time to let go. To become one with his beast and take their bitch as they were meant to. He set it free, and felt it merge into his conscious mind, blocking out all other thoughts. Nothing mattered now except bringing their bitch to release and finding their own. :::CCCGGGRRRRMMMNN:::

Kagome knew. She knew the moment when Sesshomaru let go and embraced his dark side. His aura flared, as did her own, and the impact of the two arced and sizzled, sparking and popping in the air around them. It was magical and frightening and beautiful to behold. His dark blue wrapped and twisted with her own fair pink. She looked away from the flashing lights and back to her youkai lover pounding furiously into her body. He was snarling with each hard thrust of his hips, as if seeking to find new depths in her warmth.

Kagome reached up to caress his face and he focused on her eyes. In those crimson depths she knew that this was still her Sesshomaru.

"FUCK!" He growled as he slammed into her tight pussy. "So fucking tight! Squeezing ...my cock! MY... BITCH! MY MIKO! MY KAGOME!!!"

He was pounding into her now so fast that she could barely breath! All she could do was hold on and revel in the feel of their fierce union. No human could match the driving force of her taiyoukai as he pounded into her softness. Kagome could hold back no more and began to scream breathlessly. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" Sesshomaru was growling uncontrollably, and snarling, as he gnashed his teeth wildly while tossing his head from side to side. His long hair pitched about tickling over her exposed sensitive flesh. Kagome was ready to explode!

Tight, then even more so! Her muscles were clamping down now, sucking and milking him of his demon seed. He felt his own release coming to conclusion and made ready to bring them both over the edge. "Come for me, my little bitch! Come for me!"

And she did.

Blue and Pink melted into one with explosive blinding light. Kagome screamed and cried out his name as her body convulsed with rocking waves of orgasm. Amongst her almost violent release she heard Sesshomaru’s earth shaking roar. With one hard powerful thrust his cream shot forth, leaving his body to coat deep inside of her tight core.

He collapsed to her shoulder, finding her soft neck, where he greedily bit down, sinking his fangs deep into her life giving blood. He drank the sweet nectar, reveling at the purity tingling on his tongue before it slipped down his throat. She whimpered and he pulled away, licking gently over the tender puncture wounds. "Mine... my Kagome." He growled low and soothing in her ear.

He lay beside her, loving her softness, loving her now inhuman humanity. She was his now. His forever. Always would she walk by his side. A powerful miko and his mate. She would be the perfect bitch to birth him strong pups. She was beautiful and strong, feisty and loyal. No one would ever take her from him. They would only die trying.

Together they lay until they regained some amount of strength. He pulled her up and nuzzled his mark. "You, miko Kagome, will forever be by my side. I will have no other. No other will do. My bitch, my mate."

Kagome rubbed him and kissed him, and accepted her new destiny in stride. The stoic untouchable demon lord Sesshomaru had melted between her legs. He wanted her enough to mark her and that moved her soul deeply. She felt it. The rightness of it. This was fate, and it was meant to be. She was meant to be with him, to show him love and to teach him to love in return. Together they would do great things.

Sesshomaru pulled away and grinned devilishly at his new mate. "This Sesshomaru most certainly approves of your clit ring."

Kagome giggled and blushed, despite all that had happened between them. "Well Sesshomaru, you know, if you like it so much, there is a ring made for men..."

"Hn. I will take that into consideration, mate, but do not get your hopes up," He replied with a smirk.

Kagome giggled and pulled on her sweater.

When they returned to the spot where Inuyasha sat waiting, the hanyou was fit to be tied. "Where the FUCK have you been?!" He then stood and made a show of sniffing the air. He growled ferociously before yelling, "What the FUCK have you done to KAGOME?!?!"

"Oh pipe down Inuyasha!" Kagome scolded. "You had your chance. Just shut up and deal with it."

 

 

The End

 


 

A/N: I do hope you all enjoyed Kagome’s Clit Ring. If you are interested in getting one for yourself do visit this very informative site... http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/piercing.htm. I will warn you though, it has pictures. AND it very professionally covers the various types and procedures. So thanks to The-Clitoris.com for all the information that I needed to write this.

I may have embellished Kagome’s sensitivity just a little, but hey, it made for a really good fuck for Sesshomaru. He didn’t mind at all.

Cold shower anyone?