InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ Pure Extacy ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pure Extacy

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I can only dream of having the money that Rumiko Takahashi makes off of her anime, Inuyasha. Me? I’m just a non-profit fanfiction author who adores the show and loves to write smut.

Summary: A/U: A club night on X proves to bring Miroku, His girlfriend Sango, and her best friend Kagome much, much, closer than ever before.

A/N: In one of my recent reviews on Tortured Love someone asked me if I had ever been in a threesome. Well, to that I am going to plead the fifth. Maybe I have, several times, and then again, maybe I haven’t. Muahahahaha! Come to think of it, after reading this one-shot, that same answer goes to anyone who may ask if I have ever taken X. Again.... Muahahahaha!

 

This is Fiction! I do not condone or oppose the use of illegal drugs. My take on the subject is, ‘to each their own’.

 

~~~~****~~~~

"That’s it?" Kagome asked in wonder.

"Yep. That’s it. It’s small, but it packs a big punch," Miroku warned.

"Why does it have a smiley face on it?" Kagome asked, reaching her finger out and poking at the little yellow pill in Miroku’s palm.

Sango looked up and said, "Almost all X have emblems of some sort. I think it tells who the manufacturer’s are so everybody can tell them apart."

"Yes, but sometimes there are fakes. Don’t worry though, my guy tells me this is the real thing," Miroku assured them both. "You know you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to."

"Don’t be stupid. I’m taking mine right now," Sango said before snatching her Smiley Face from Miroku’s hand.

"My dear Sango, I had no doubt that you would want yours. I was talking to Kagome." Miroku smirked at his sexy girl, before turning to Kagome again. "Seriously Kagome, it’s your decision. If you decide to take it, you have my word that I will take care of you tonight."

Sango grabbed a cola from the fridge and handed it to Kagome. "Don’t worry Kagome, I’ve done it several times and it’s the most awesome feeling in the world. You’ll love it."

Kagome considered her options for a moment. She was a little afraid to take the drug, but everyone was always talking about how great it is. Even her best friend. Sango tried it a few months ago and hasn’t quit talking about it yet. ‘Well, I’ve come this far. I may as well try it,’ Kagome thought, trying to build up the nerve.

Miroku waited patiently for Kagome to make her decision. He damn sure wasn’t going to be held responsible for pushing her into something she didn’t want to do. From the corner of his eye he noticed Sango chewing up her pill. She made a horrible face as the bitter pill dissolved in her mouth, and then she quickly took a big swallow of her cola to wash it out. When he felt the light touch of Kagome’s soft little fingers pinching the yellow pill from his palm, Miroku smiled. "Just chew it up and wash it down with the soda. It’s pretty bitter. I suggest you also drink plenty of water tonight. That will keep you from becoming dehydrated."

~~~~****~~~~

Kagome stood in front of The Zoo, a three-story club on Riverstreet, and stared up at the old building. It looked like a dump, but the line was long and the music was drifting out and calling seductively to her soul. Already she could feel the strange new effects of the drug in her system. It seemed to warm her body, heart and mind. People seemed nicer, and the lights more beautiful. She was excited about the night ahead and looking forward to checking out the club. Sango and Miroku had come here a couple of times before, but this was her first time.

At the moment she was feeling a little paranoid. The last look at her compact mirror proved that her pupils were the size of saucers and in front of her, standing next to the huge bouncer, were two uniformed policemen. She hoped they wouldn’t notice anything unusual. She handed her drivers license to the guy taking the money to get in. He stamped her hand and handed her card back. She quickly slipped it into the pocket of her baggy cargo pants and joined Sango and Miroku. Thankfully, her paranoia proved to be just that, because the officers barely paid her a glance as she walked passed them.

Kagome listened as Sango explained the layout of the building while they maneuvered a steep stairwell. Sango told her that the bottom floor usually played hip-hop and dance music while the upper floors were geared toward Techno and House music. Of course the best bar for alcohol was there on the bottom floor, and the other floors sold a whole bunch of water and beer. On the way up they passed by several people on their way down. Everyone they met was so nice, easily making conversation with new people. Kagome noticed that several of them were carrying bottles of water and smoking cigarettes, and for the first time in her life she wanted to try smoking. Menthol too. She’d heard that the menthol enhanced the buzz.

Stepping into the room was like walking into a different dimension. Lights flashed wildly in synchronized rhythm with the magical pace of the deep bone sweeping bass. She smiled broadly and looked all around her. It was kind of small, but amazing. She felt wonderful in this place. People were staring at her now, and it didn’t matter one bit. She gave them all a warming smile behind sparkling blue eyes. These people could be her friends. Miroku led them to a corner where a small table sat empty. Kagome and Sango waited for him to go order them some water and they watched the dancers until he got back.

Some of these people were excellent dancers. They moved with fluid motion doing incredible things while holding bright glowing sticks. The glow sticks made the prettiest tracing colors as they danced in circular correlation. One of the guys suddenly dropped and slid into a shoulder roll that had his feet spinning in the air. You could tell he practiced often. That was no easy trick, and he performed it like a pro.

Miroku returned and Sango grabbed their arms. "Let’s dance!" Kagome grinned and nodded. She loved to dance. Although she had never danced in a club like this one, she and Sango spent hours dancing together in their free time. Sango owned quite an impressive collection of music and she loved this electronic beat.

Miroku was all too happy to join the two gorgeous ladies on the dance floor. He could only think of one thing better than dancing between two women and that would be having sex between two women. With a bright happy smile on his face, Miroku jogged along beside the girls. Once on the dance-floor they all three began to gyrate to the serpentine rhythm. Hands and bodies floated through the air. Nothing mattered except the music and the blinking lights around them. Kagome felt Sango’s soft hand caress down her arm. She then grasped her hand and began to lightly massage her fingers. The feeling was incredible and Kagome wanted to do the same for her. She took Sango’s hand and rubbed it against the velvet skin of her cheek. Then she lightly ran her fingers over her Sango’s with a smile.

Miroku was dancing, but watching the women closely as they caressed one another in such a tender way. It moved him on more levels than one. Perhaps this night would take an interesting turn in the end? The hentai in him certainly hoped so.

The dance became erotic very quickly when the full force of the drug invaded their mind and body. With the audience completely forgotten, Sango began a series of soft butterfly kisses over Kagome’s smooth cheek. This seemed to be the catalyst for a strange intense new feeling overwhelming Kagome’s senses. She looked up, unsure of what was happening, and Miroku stepped up close to give her support.

"It’s called ‘blowing up’, Kagome, it’s considered the best part of ‘rolling’, so don’t be afraid. Just relax and let it come," Miroku whispered, while rubbing her back in soothing circles that seemed to touch her very soul.

The three of them danced closely, openly sharing and touching each other, showing their love in the most primal of ways. The music was hypnotic and they moved in unison, three heated bodies enjoying the feel and closeness of one another.

The night passed by swiftly and several hours later found the trio back at Miroku’s apartment. Kagome had never felt as close to her two friends as she did tonight and could never remember a time when feeling the caress of another person had ever felt so soothing and wonderful. The stereo released a symphony of electronic beats throughout the room, causing them all to sway slightly to the angelic sound of the singer’s voice.

Miroku sat in the big over-stuffed chair watching his girl, Sango, and Kagome, enjoying each other. Sango happily led the way, showing Kagome how good it felt to have her scalp rubbed with strong agile fingertips. Kagome groaned and closed her eyes and soon Sango began rubbing her back and shoulders. "I could do this much better if you would remove your shirt, Kagome," Sango said in a matter of fact voice. Kagome’s eyes flew open and she glanced at Miroku, who was still sitting and watching the two of them silently.

Miroku caught her eyes and smiled warmly. It occurred to Kagome that the hentai would just love that, but it didn’t seem to matter quite as much as usual. Sango’s hands felt so warm and good, and tonight Miroku wasn’t just Sango’s, he belonged to both of them. She relaxed, and let Sango pull her shirt away. Though the light in the room was dimmed, Miroku had no trouble making out the soft curves of her breasts, bare now, and devoid of a bra. He had always wanted to see her big full breasts and tonight he had been granted that glorious wish.

Sango didn’t want Kagome to feel alone, so she easily pulled her sparkling blouse over her head and tossed it over to the couch. She looked up and found Miroku staring at them now with a somber expression. "Miroku, will you please rub my back?" He grinned at her and said, "It would be my greatest pleasure, my dear Sango." In seconds he was behind her, rubbing her with his strong hands, making her moan in delight.

Kagome’s soft skin felt so good beneath her fingers. She had never touched another woman in such an intimate way, but found that she liked it very much. She rubbed her hands from Kagome’s shoulder’s to her back, then slowly reached around to lightly trace her friends flat tummy. Kagome leaned back, helpless in her arms, and Sango became more daring in her curiosity.

Kagome moaned softly as Sango’s slender, soft fingers, traced magical lines over her stomach and then up to caress the underside of her breasts. Miroku leaned forward and whispered, loud enough for them both to hear. "Hold her beautiful breasts Sango. Fill your hands with them."

The heat of the moment stole over Kagome and her usual resolve was nowhere to be found. She arched her back, pressing her aching breasts into Sango’s soft hands and swore that nothing on the Earth had ever felt as nice. Sango kissed her neck and along the line of her shoulder as her hands kneaded her full mounds, pinching the tawny tips and plucking lightly at the hardened nipples. Miroku mimicked Sango’s ministrations to the letter, cupping her own breasts in his larger, rougher hands. She was sure that it was a completely different feeling than having the soft tender hands of a woman touching her bare skin.

"She twisted and gently urged Kagome to turn around, and pulled her friends hands up to her tight aching bosom. Miroku looked up and caught Kagome’s half-closed gaze as her hands covered his for a brief moment in time. He then gave in to Sango’s wish and moved his hands, only to reach further out to pinch Kagome’s dark twin buttons. The women both moaned and leaned forward, blowing his mind when their soft full lips met in a kiss. It was a tender act of love and trust between friends and he savored the sight of it.

It was unlike kissing a man, whose mouth was hard and somewhat rough with the scrape of tiny new bearded growth. No. With Sango the kiss was feather light, like a cloud. Soft and inviting. Her mouth opened and Sango’s tongue slipped in to tease her own. Kagome eagerly accepted and returned the touch of warm moist flesh.

Miroku pulled away, for just a moment, in order to dispose of his shirt. With ease he shook off the loose silk button up and then pulled his undershirt over his head. He tossed them aside and returned his full attention to ‘his’ women. His heart almost beat out of his chest when Sango leaned down, cupping Kagome’s thick breast, and took the dark nipple into her wet mouth. Kagome’s head fell back and she released a groan of pleasure, enjoying the suckling of a soft feminine mouth.

Heaven. Yes, he had died and ascended straight into heaven. His dick swelled and pulsed in his pants while he watched the erotic display. He pushed forward and rocked his hips against Sango’s backside, showing her how hot and ready he was. Sango leaned back, and twisted her neck to give him her mouth, which he devoured with greed. He teased and plucked at the hard little beads tipped upon her perfectly molded breasts. Ah... his Sango. She never ceased to bring him delight. He just couldn’t seem to ever get enough of her, and tonight she had truly gifted him with a treat to remember.

Sango released Kagome, and shifted to slip out of the black mini skirt. It slipped easily from her smooth shapely thighs and soon Kagome was doing the same. Her soft kaki cargo pants were pulled free, leaving them both in tiny matching g-strings, a recent purchase from the local mall.

Miroku was all to happy to drop out of his own binding pants and quickly settled back down in his black silk boxers. He was satisfied to rub, caress and massage the bodies of the lovely females before him, and eagerly watched as they explored one another to the fullest. Kagome suckled Sango’s taut nipples before tracing a path dawn to her navel, where she teased the little dip playfully with her tongue. Sango moaned into his mouth as Kagome kissed and nipped over her flat stomach, while caressing her skin with her fingertips.

Sango rolled forward and gently pushed at Kagome’s shoulders. "Lay down, Kagome. I want to... I want to... taste... you." Kagome appeared a little shy, but trusting in her inebriated state. She lay back, much to Miroku’s throbbing delight, and allowed Sango to slip the little piece of cloth from between her sweet thighs. He was thrilled to find that little miss Kagome was shaven as bare as a newborn babe. He watched as Sango lowered her head, lightly brushing the full, pink petals with her soft lips. Kagome kept her legs together, as if she were still unsure of this new step, but his Sango was insistent and patient in her endeavor. "Open up for me Kagome. I promise, I won’t hurt you."

Kagome sighed and slowly spread her slender legs, revealing her beautiful glistening pussy to their sight. "You are so beautiful," Miroku said softly. Sango turned and he kissed her deeply, before she pulled away.

All thoughts of changing her mind left in a mad rush when Sango’s soft wet tongue snaked through her aching swollen slit. Her clit was throbbing and she felt a deep rooted need overwhelm her. Soon nothing at all mattered except the tender, and sometimes insistent, stroking of Sango’s tongue. She grasped for something, anything to hold on to, writhing and arching into the pleasurable torture.

Miroku thought that he would explode while watching his sweet Sango devouring Kagome’s pussy. He moved around to caress Kagome’s breasts, before taking her mouth with his own. He swallowed the moans from his friend while his girl drove Kagome to the brink of madness with her tongue. He moved back to caress Sango’s breasts, and settled behind her to rub his thick, heavy, erection against her backside while she consumed the feminine delights. Miroku peeled the tiny g-string down and slid his cock between her slick folds. She groaned and pressed back to enjoy the feel of him sliding between her pussy lips, caressing her full swollen clit.

Miroku could take it no more. He had to be inside her soft flesh and promptly embedded his length in her tight channel. His eyes closed and his head fell back as her clenching heat surrounded his throbbing rod. Hard panting breaths could just be heard over the steady beat of the music. He grabbed her hips firmly in his hands and began pumping his hard dick deep into her core, hitting her sweet spot with every inward stroke. "Sango... my lovely, lovely, Sango... Your pussy is so very hot and tight." He inhaled deeply; gritting his teeth as the sensations swamped him. "Fuck... Buddha be praised, for there is nothing sweeter than your tender heat."

Kagome was nearing her climax and her hips bucked wildly as Sango sucked and nipped lightly at her clit. When her best friend pushed, first one, then two, of her long fingers deep inside of her, Kagome cried out to the heavens above. "OH!!! KAMI, SANGO!!! I... I’m COMING!" Miroku watched eagerly as Kagome thrashed about in her rapture. It was a magnificent sight to behold.

Before Kagome even came completely down from her release, Sango threw her head back and screamed. Miroku was pounding into her pussy with his big dick and sending her over the edge. He felt her slick muscles clamp down tightly and it was all he could do to keep from blowing his load. She shook and pushed her ass up against him, burying his length to the hilt. "Miroku! Oh! Baby, Fuck ME!!!"

Her slender form shook almost violently with her convulsive climax. He continued his rhythm, clenching his muscles, holding his own release from coming forth. When Sango collapsed, he pulled his still rock hard length out and moved to Kagome. "On your knee’s woman!" He flipped her supple body over and slammed his dick into her wet entrance. She tossed her head back and cried out from the sudden, filling, and thoroughly welcome intrusion.

"FUCK!" Miroku cried as he withdrew and pushed in once again. Her pussy was so tight that he wasn’t sure he could get her off before he would come, so he reached around and slipped his fingers over her still swollen, and highly sensitive, button. She screamed out and pushed against him and he rammed his cock up into her quivering core.

When she came Sango leaned forward and kissed him hard, but he couldn’t hold the kiss because those clamping, milking muscles were more than he could take. He felt the heat pour through his groin and quickly pulled out. He roughly pushed Sango down beside Kagome and let his cream spurt from his cock into their face. "OH!!! FUCKING... HELL!" he choked in broken gasps for breath. As the pulsing glory exploded inside him, Miroku watched in fascination, as his seed shot out, coating their sweet lips, cheeks, and breasts.

The three of them collapsed into a heap of panting bodies as they tried to catch their breath. Miroku reached out, with heavy arms and grabbed his undershirt, which he used to gently clean the cum from his lovely girl’s faces. No one said a word. Instead they simply lay basking in one another’s presence.

Kagome curled up on Miroku’s left and Sango slid up on his right. He wrapped his arms around them both, closed his eyes, and thanked all the deities above for this night that he would never forget.

The silence was broken when Kagome smiled and softly said, "Hmmm.... Maybe THAT is why they put smiley faces on them."

Sango mumbled happily and Miroku sighed. "Yes, my dear Kagome. Maybe that is why they put smiley faces on them."

 

 

 

The End

~~~~****~~~~

A/N: I want to reiterate that I do not condone or oppose the use of street drugs. I’m like the Swiss, neutral on the subject. Also, I do not believe that the use of said drugs will result in wild threesomes, though it could happen. I know many men who would be thrilled if this were the case. This is complete fiction. The only reality here is The Zoo, which is a very real club in Savannah, Ga. on Riverstreet. Have I been there before? ...Oh yes.

I hope that you enjoyed this ‘lighter’ side of Miroku. Although I get a great kick out SilentDeath’s psychotic take on the hentai monk, I’ve never viewed him in quite the same light. Miroku’s character is not unlike many of the guys I know.... Always horny and always trying to grab my ass. So this is for all the die-hard Miroku fans out there who have been waiting for the hentai houshi to have a nice, death free, romp.

@@ SilentDeath: I can’t wait to read your Kagome/Sess ‘revival’ shot!