InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The House of Lemons ❯ Allure ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Allure

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: Shameless profit free smut.

 

Summary: Kagome, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Koga, Sango and Miroku find themselves in an orgy of lust when a spawn of Naraku attacks them in a most unusual way. Free for all sex! Woot!

 

A/N: Please don't complain that the character's are acting out of character. They are acting this way through no fault of their own. It's mostly due to the mist of Allure and my hentai mind. There's no fluff in this one people. It's just pure, raw, rounchy sex.

WARNING: YAOI included in this fic. That's male on male action in case you don't know, so go no further if you find that disgusting.

Here's one for all you yaoi lovers out there.


 

The battle with Naraku was ended, but in keeping with his lowly handed character, the evil hanyou escaped his opponents in a black cloud of miasma. The battle was not long lived, and though the participants were tired and disappointed, they were uninjured. The first to depart was Lord Sesshomaru, who would have chased after the fool, but was loath to leave his ward in the presence of wolves. Young Rin sat astride Ah-Un with Jaken wobbling along beside them. Neither of them spoke a word, knowing that their master was in a foul disposition at the moment.

Kouga said his good-byes to Kagome, which hardly breached any notice from Inuyasha, because the hanyou was currently staring up at the sky, growling at the fading miasma that was now beyond his reach. Ginta and Hakaku waved goodbye to their adopted den sister, and Kagome returned the gesture with a sad smile. Shippo sat astride Kirara, who was still in full demonic form, because the firecat couldn't shake the feeling that all was not well.

Inuyasha finally sheathed the Tetsusaiga with a huff, and strolled toward the direction home. Kagome fell in behind him, as well as Sango and Miroku, with Shippo and Kirara bringing up the rear. The group walked into the woods in silence with only the sound of their footsteps, and the chime of Miroku's Shakoju rings lightly clinking together.

Naraku had escaped.... again.

Would they ever be able to corner that slippery snake and kill him once and for all?

That was on all their minds as they made their way slowly through the forest.

Rin looked up from the pretty flowers growing along the trail to see her lord walking ahead. He was angry that Naraku had escaped him again. Lord Sesshomaru had been hunting him for over two years now, and every time he got close, his enemy would slip through his grasp. She wished that there was something that she could do to make him feel better, but from experience, she knew it was useless. It would just take a little time.

Suddenly, up ahead the path seemed to blur, and along with it her lord. "Lord Sesshomaru!" She cried, and Jaken then saw it as well, but unfortunately their lord was oblivious to their plea, because he never even paused in his path.

Hakaku ran into something, hitting it so hard that he fell back and knocked Ginta on his ass. Ginta started yelling at him for not watching where he was going, but Hakaku jumped up and pointed to the invisable wall. "If you think you can get though there, then go ahead and try!" Ginta got up with a grumble and stomped forward, but soon found himself flat on his backside like before. "What is it?" he asked, and Hakaku shook his head. "I don't know. Let's ask Koga." Both of the wolf demons looked up to where they last saw their leader, but much to their horror, he was beyond the barrier and still walking. They yelled out for him to stop, but he didn't act like he heard them at all. "Koga!" Again, they shouted for the wolf prince, but he just kept on walking.

"What'll we do?" Hakaku anxiously asked. Ginta wasn't sure, but he knew who might know. "Let's go find Kagome!"

"Meow!" Kirara cried as she transformed into her smaller self. Shippo fell off during the unexpected transformation, but landed on his agile feet. "Kirara! What's wrong?" Kirara only mewed and nodded toward the path ahead. Shippo mumbled, "Huh?" and walked cautiously forward until his hand struck an invisible wall. "What's this thing? A barrier? Out here?" Suddenly his heart began to race and Kirara transformed. "Kagome!" Shippo screamed, and Kirara joined with a roar, but their friends didn't hear them at all. They just kept walking, as if nothing had happened.

A noise from behind had the young fox shaking in his little boots, and Kirara snarled a warning to whoever was approaching. The bushes parted and Ginta and Hakaku burst through. "Where's Kagome?!" Before Shippo could utter a word, Jaken and Rin scrambled from another path yelling for Inuyasha.

"What's going on guys?" Shippo asked.

"Koga!" "Lord Sesshomaru!" The wolves, Rin and Jaken yelled at once. "They have disappeared!"

"So have Inuyasha and the others," Shippo cried, pointing behind him toward the barrier. "There's something blocking the path for us, but it let them go through!"

"Oh no," They all replied in unison. "What should we do?"


 

Kagome stood beside of Inuyasha, who was busy glaring at his brother. Lord Sesshomaru simply returned the look with a narrow eyed version of his own, and Koga asked, "What are you two mutt's doing here?"

"Shut up ya mangy wolf!" Inuyasha growled. We're going home, since you made me miss Naraku!"

"How do ya figure that dog-boy? I would have killed him by now if you hadn't interfered!" Koga snarled in return.

"Silence!" Sesshomaru snarled. "Inuyasha, you fool. Are you ignorant to your surroundings?"

When Inuyasha finally pushed aside his anger at the smelly wolf, he began to notice that something was amiss. Miroku stepped up on his right and leaned toward him. "Inuyasha, I suddenly feel a malevolent presence." Inuyasha's voice was low when he agreed. "Yeah, I sense it now, and it stinks of Naraku."

"How could it be, that Naraku has the strength to face us again so soon?" Sango whispered as she pulled her Hiraikotsu from her shoulder. A glance at Kagome told her that her miko friend was on edge too, because she already had an arrow strung in her bow.

"Something weird is going on here," Kagome said in a low voice. She looked around, trying to spot the enemy that they all knew was there. Even Lord Sesshomaru couldn't seem to zero in on the target, but his hand was gripping his Tokijin with deadly intent.

"Show yourself!" his baritone voice snapped.

Laughter was the answer that he received, a wicked and mischievous sound that echoed through the clearing, bouncing off the barrier walls. Then, before them appeared a demon. He was tall and lean, wearing only an elaborately adorned loincloth, and his skin was an odd faded green with long, yellow strands of hair that sparkled in the light, but when he turned crimson eyes on them all, it was obvious that he was a spawn of Naraku.

"Ah.... welcome my friends. It is wonderful of you to join me here," the demon jovially chuckled.

"You reek of Naraku! Who the hell are you and what do you want?" Inuyasha growled.

"I am called Bonnou. Born from Naraku's desire for Kikyo. Ha... you must be Inuyasha. So good of you to donate to my cause."

"What? What cause?" Inuyasha snarled before reaching for his sword.

"Oh there is no need for that, my puppy friend,"Bonnou snickered, before raising his arms. "Here, we are lovers, not fighters." His eerie laughter preceded the release of a fine red mist, literally spewing from his pours. They all pulled up their sleeves to cover their noses, but nothing could stop the mysterious mist from its course. It found its way through the fabrics and into their skin.

"Inuyasha," Kagome muttered in a frightened voice. "I feel strange."

"Me too," Sango added, with a muffled voice from her exterminator mask. The Taijiya reached up and pulled her mask off, before slipping it back in place by her side. "Whatever it is, the mask wasn't doing any good."

"What have you done to us!" Inuyasha yelled at the demon male. Kagome looked up to see Bonnou stretch his body erotically, before settling into an enormous pink cushion behind him.

"Relax, Inuyasha. You will thank me for this soon enough."

Kagome and her friends were so concerned over themselves that they had forgotten about Sesshomaru and Koga even being there, but suddenly, the daiyoukai decided that enough was enough. "Release me at once, you insolent fool!" Sesshomaru growled as he drew Tokijin from his sash. Koga was growling and snarling in anger, but everyone noticed that neither demon was making a move to attack. Sesshomaru simply held his sword out thrust, but didn't advance, and Koga only took two steps that were labored at best.

"Oh my," Sango breathed in a worried tone, "What's happening?" Kagome shook her head, "I don't know, but I don't like it one bit."

Inuyasha took that moment to shake himself from the amazed state he was in. He would have expected the wolf to fall under this demon's control, but Sesshomaru wasn't so easily manipulated. They could be in serious trouble if even that prick couldn't fight.

Miroku was busy trying to figure out if he had the power to counter the strange mist, when his body began acting unusual. Well, unusual for the occasion, that is. 'Why am I getting turned on?' he wondered, when he felt his loins began to heat. His body felt like it wanted to move, to slide and grind against another. With a feeling of rising panic, Miroku sought out the one thing that always brought him comfort.

Kagome cringed when she saw Miroku reach out and cup Sango's behind, because she knew what always proceeded that. Miroku picked a fine time to be lecherous! However, shockingly enough, Sango never delivered the expected blow. Much to Kagome's amazement, her sexually timid friend, leaned into the caress with a sigh.

"Can it you two!" Inuyasha growled. "We're in one helluva mess here. Now is not the time to go all gooey on me!"

"No Inuyasha," Kagome said. "Something's wrong. Didn't you notice something strange about that?"

"Yeah, come to think about it. Sango didn't slam him this time." His eyes narrowed and he watched as the lean, shapely slayer, lewdly rubbed her ass against the monk's hand. The curve of her backside swelled beautifully beneath the tight black leather exterminator uniform. The hanyou shifted, absently reaching down to adjust his dick. When he did, he grunted, realizing that he was feeling a little different too.

"Something's up," he muttered. "I feel, kinda, wierd." All the while, his eyes never left the hand of the monk, which was now tracing a sensual line up Sango's back.

Koga felt it too, and watching the Houshi openly touching that wench, Sango, was turning him on. 'Damn it,' he groaned inwardly. 'I've got to stay focused.' "Hey dog-boy, we need to take this guy out, before this stuff kicks in." The wolf prince shifted, agitated that his voice had gone soft and low. Hell, it sounded like he was ready to bed a bitch, not behead a bastard.

"Gee, you think?" Inuyasha snarled to the wolf. "Idiot! If I could, I'd have done it already."

Sesshomaru was beginning to feel an inclination of concern building in his demon chest. Besides the miko standing by his brother, he has never felt compelled to stroke a human woman, but the demon slayer was beginning to look a bit too appealing for his taste. His body was beginning to heat, and there was no mistaking the stirrings of lust. He forced his golden eyes away, but was once more caught when they settled on Kagome.

Her short skirt bared her sleek legs to his view. He wanted to trace the length of them with his tongue until he found her sweet center. He shook his head, forcefully pushing the images from his mind. "You will die for this Bonnou!" Sesshomaru snarled, but as badly as he willed it, his body would not move into attack mode. It was as if his very muscles refused the task. They wanted to move in a different rhythm, and it had nothing to do with battle.

Kagome couldn't believe her eyes. Sango was letting Miroku feel all over her body right in front of them all. She finally tore her eyes away, when the lecher's hand slipped around from behind and slid downward to cup the apex of Sango's thighs. As much as she hated to admit it, the sight was making her squirm, and the soft little moans from her friend were making her wet.

This was wrong. She knew that it was happening because of their enemy, but she couldn't bring herself to be overly angry about it. Nor could she push away the growing heat that was pooling through her core. When she finally managed to drag her eyes away, in hopes of clearing her mind of naughty thoughts, she found an even more incredible thing waiting to blow her mind. Sesshomaru, and Koga, both, were watching the scene with darkened eyes. Koga's big blue eyes were midnight, and Sesshomaru's a deep honey gold, while both of them were filled with openly displayed lust. She gasped when she looked down and saw them both rubbing stiffly at their swollen erections, pushing hard against the silk and fur of their clothes. Sesshomaru had sheathed Tokijin and appeared mesmerized by Miroku and Sango's display. May the Gods forgive her, the sight made her flood her panties with warm juices. She could only imagine what it was doing to the men.

"Inuyasha," Kagome whispered sharply, trying to gain the attention of her friend. They needed to get out of here now. This demon held a power that they had never encountered before and they needed to escape before they fell prey to its power.

When Kagome's voice cut through the growing haze, Inuyasha turned to her in question, but one look at her made him forget his purpose. Her breasts were shivering from strain, as she fought against the effects of the mist. He couldn't seem to take his eyes from them as the soft flesh jiggled beneath her shirt. "Inuyasha!" Kagome snapped, causing him to hear her once more. Unfortunately, the pull to stare at her big breasts was too strong to tear his eyes away. "What?"

"Hey, look at my face when I'm talking to you!" Kagome bit out. This whole thing was beginning to really scare her. Inuyasha never acted like this. Even after her scathing demand, Inuyasha only replied with a glance, before settling once more on her chest. Then he was moving toward her, and she knew that she should be moving away. "Stop Inuyasha," Kagome warned, but he didn't even pause.

"I can't help it, Kagome. I just have to do this," he murmured. Sadly enough, she couldn't tell him no, because she wanted him to touch her almost as badly as she wanted to touch him.

"I don't want to be doing this here," Inuyasha growled, but it came out low and full of passion.

"Me either," Kagome whimpered as her silver haired companion wrapped his clawed hands around her full, aching, breasts. Despite her reservations, she moaned aloud at the massaging touch. The sound drew the attention of Sesshomaru, who met her eyes with burning lust. It frightened her to know that she was the focus of that look, but nothing could dissolve the longing in her to touch and be touched. "Oh.... Inuyasha," she moaned before arching into his grasp. He pinched her thick nipples, and through her clothing, pulled them out until she closed her eyes and groaned.

As horrendous as the situation was, Sesshomaru found the image of his half-brother twisting the miko's nipples, very, very, erotic. His demon blood was pumping through his veins and singing a song that stroked his loins. His cock was full, and throbbing with blood, laying heavy against his thigh. His clawed hands clenched tightly, as he struggled to maintain his composure. He blessed the Ancients when the wench finally lowered her long raven lashes, hiding the arousal swimming darkly in her eyes.

It was disgusting to think that he, the reigning youkai lord of the west, would fall to such loathsome levels, but even his steel reserve was weakening with time. The foul poison that Naraku's spawn subjected them to, was fast acting, and damn near impossible to resist. His inuyoukai body was hot and hungry to mate. He wanted to fuck and be fucked and feel the caress of another on his skin. It was stirring the instincts of his beast, and it wanted to rut. No matter whether it be a demon, or human, bitch. He had need to bury his member deep inside of moist heat.

A growl from Sesshomaru caused Sango to gasp in fright. The demon lord looked positively feral as he shook his entire body, sending immaculately groomed opalescent hair tossing about. His fangs had dropped and his eyes grew red, and amazingly enough this image kept shifting back to dark golden eyes and stoic features. It was enough to make her shiver, and oddly enough, the shiver was more from desire than fear. Something was really wrong with her, and she had no idea how to stop it.

Her body was acting like it had a mind of its own, and she couldn't seem to convince it that she wasn't that kind of girl. Sango blushed a deep cherry red, knowing that she was letting Miroku rub all over her body. Even the knowledge that the powerful demon lord was fighting to control his lust with such fierce determination turned her on desperately.

Before she could consider what she was doing, Sango found herself just meters from Lord Sesshomaru, and while she knew this was completely insane, she couldn't seem to stop her feet from closing the distance.

"Stand down, wench," Sesshomaru snarled through bared teeth. "Do not come any closer." He wanted her. He wanted to peel that black leather hide from her body and discover the salty flesh beneath. She smelled positively delightful to his nose and it took everything in his power not to reach out and grab her. Amazingly enough, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears, for the Taijiya ignored his scathing demand and continued forward until her body was flush with his own.

What was even more odd, was the fact that her monk was still tagging along behind. The grinning idiot had not released his hold on her buttocks the entire trip to him, and seemed none put-out that his female had forgotten him momentarily in favor of himself. Sesshomaru released a low rumble from his chest as the slayer sidled up against him. Her body was tone and muscular, but not overly so. Her scent was clean and smelled similar to the light floral fragrance covering the miko. He wanted to touch her. The urge was so great that it caused his mouth to water, but he refused.

She could see his resolve. It was blazingly apparent in his eyes. He wanted her, but he refused to give in to the pull. Sango found that very arousing. This demon, he was strong. One of the greatest of his kind, and everything about him went against everything that she had been taught about demons. None of that seemed to matter too much to her though, because his hard muscled thigh against her center simply felt way too good.

She rubbed herself, lewdly against his thigh, moaning from the wonderful feeling. Her whole body seemed to explode with a deep aching need. The demon against her was rigid and tense. She could actually see him shaking with stress and his eyes continued to flash between colors.

He watched her through the slit in his eyes as she slowly went to her knees. Like a cat she practically purred as she nuzzled her head against his swollen, throbbing member. Sesshomaru felt the last vestiges of his moral values slipping away. He doubted that no man, demon or human, could ever deny such a sight. She was a lovely picture, kneeling at his feet, and rubbing her young face against his crotch so wantonly. His hand moved to tangle in her hair, and he pressed his hips into her caress.

Miroku felt an alarm spark in his head when Sango knelt to rub her face against the demon, Lord Sesshomaru, but as soon as he saw the pleasure that it brought them both he couldn't bring himself to care anymore. He found it sensuous and exciting, so he watched with earnest as he stroked the mound of his beloved Sango's womanflesh in his hand.

Koga stroked Kagome's thigh, while Inuyasha busied himself with unbuttoning her shirt. In his haste to feel her naked skin against him, he was having trouble getting it loose. "Here you mangy wolf, you undo this damn button, and I'll take over where you are."

Koga really couldn't find a reason to argue that, so he readily gave up his position in the front of Kagome, and slid up behind her. He slowly stroked his hand over her plump ass and squeezed. Oh yeah, this was gonna be one good time. His cock was hard and his body was screaming to rut. Kagome's body was slowly beginning to respond and it turned him on even more to feel her rocking against his touch. He growled in her ear, and she shivered, which left her bare flesh covered in tiny little bumps that faded quickly away. That was something that he never expected, and would like to feel it again, right after he gets that damn button loose.

Bonnou, leaned back and rested his elbow in the lush pillow beneath him. His lovers hovered all around him with tiny flapping wings. Twelve little winged youkai, no longer than his hand, who lived to serve his every desire. Two of the females, one with long red hair, and the other short and black, licked his stiff dick, while he enjoyed the show. Two more kneeled between his legs, massaging his balls with their miniature hands. He could feel their long hair brushing his sac and one leaned forward, snuggling against his nut, causing him to moan in pleasure. His attendants knew just how he liked it.

In font of him, his prey writhed and moaned in sexual rapture. Even the priestess, who fought his Allure with admiral determination, had given in to the lust. Right now he watched as she cried out when the wolf prince plucked mercilessly at her stout nipples. Her slender back arched and her creamy trembling mounds thrust upward and out. The silver haired hanyou celebrity, Inuyasha, kneeled between her legs, with her short skirt snatched up around her waist, while he explored the folds of her pussy with curious, eager eyes. His long pale fingers slipped easily through her folds, teasing her clit until she shook with the pleasure of it.

The daiyoukai, another formidable foe, had resisted his Allure with admirable strength, but in the end it was a useless effort. Now the inuyoukai was naked from the hakama up, having tossed his armor and kimono carelessly aside. Even his valued swords lay amongst his discarded clothing. A gold and blue obi lay strewn about, and currently the Taijiya was working hard to get the tie on his white silk hakama loose.

She was a determined little warrior, that one. Beneath the hard battle gear lay a passionate creature. One that obviously wanted to get her hands on Lord Sesshomaru's cock. He chuckled at the sight, but it went unnoticed by them. His breeders were oblivious to him now. Bonnou grinned. The daiyoukai seemed to want the Taijiya to have it too, because he proceeded to assist her in loosening his pants. When they dropped to his knees, he kicked them free and they landed over his previously discarded boots.

Soon the monk managed to help the daiyoukai in peeling off the leather slayer uniform. He nodded in approval as it slid over her toned pale flesh, slipping it from her ankles, while she reached out to grasp hold of the demon's thick swollen dick.

Sesshomaru's head fell back heavily with a groan. He couldn't ever remember a time when a female's hand had felt better on his turgid staff. Her body was naked now, and he could see her sculptured back, complete with a horrible scar. A testament to her occupation, and her fighting spirit. He found that blemish to her pale skin even more alluring. He tangled his hand in her long hair, now hanging loose around her slender shoulders. Her mouth brushed close enough to his aching member that he felt the heat from her breath, while the scent of her arousal wafted up into his flaring nostrils.

A rumbling thrummed through his chest as he pressed her head forward, gently urging her to take him into her mouth, and amazingly enough, she did. He inhaled sharply when her hot mouth took him in. Full of uncertainty, her tongue darted out to trace over the tip of him and he growled in approval.

Sango groaned and twitched her butt as Miroku teased the secret spot between her thighs. Sesshomaru pressed his big cock deeper into her mouth and she almost choked on it, but when Miroku pushed a warm finger into her body Sango pulled away to cry out. Oh, it felt so good. More than anything she had ever experienced, and she reveled in the sensation, before gobbling up the bulbous head of Sesshomaru-sama's thick member in her mouth.

Kagome was down on all fours, while Koga pressed his fingers into her wet core. Standing in front of her, Inuyasha was watching, as the wolf teased and pleasured her from behind. He then smirked, as he slapped her face playfully with his stiff dick. Kagome's mouth fell open and her eyes closed, as he roughly tapped her cheek with his swollen staff, and Inuyasha couldn't resist the opportunity to poke it into her mouth. It had looked so inviting, when it formed a little 'o'. He flinched and waited for her to yell at him, or worse, but instead she looked up with burning blue eyes. Her mouth opened wide, and she let him all the way in. Inuyasha then slid it into her hot wet mouth with a groan.

"Damn, Kagome. That's feels so good," he breathed. Inuyasha's head fell back, and he humped once into her mouth. Then he opened his eyes and looked down at the vision that she made. It set his blood on fire. She was nearly naked, with only her short little skirt pulled up around her waist and her white knee sox still on her small feet. Koga was crouched behind her, inspecting her folds with lusty eyes, while he flicked her nub making her arch and moan. The vibration tickled through her mouth against his dick and Inuyasha shivered in delight

"She has a beautiful pussy, mutt-face," Koga pronounced, and Kagome blushed furiously. Inuyasha grunted, as her tongue slid over his tip, before she sank onto him again. "I know that," Inuyasha said, as if it were common knowledge to everyone. Kagome ignored him, knowing how he was, because she was way too interested in massaging his hanging balls, while sucking his thick delicious cock. Her mind was completely hazed over, unconcerned about moral values, and now only filled with blinding lust.

Between her legs ached awfully bad and she could feel juices running down the insides of her thighs. Koga's fingers helped to ease the throbbing pain, but it just wasn't enough. Kagome arched her back and pushed her butt out invitingly, hoping that Koga would fill her up, and take away the throbbing pain. Her body burned as if it were on fire, and every touch of their hands was like a soothing balm against her flesh.

Sesshomaru was pleased with the onna between his legs. She sucked his thick cock with ravenous hunger, and he humped his hips gently against her stroke. The monk was behind her, sliding his human cock into her body, and her teeth grazed his staff when he did. The feeling was truly amazing and his eyes slid closed in enjoyment.

Miroku sighed in happiness as he fully seated himself in Sango's tight sheath. Her pussy clamped around his hardness with warm, wet, quivering muscles, and his whole body shook from the sensation. Miroku pulled out, until only the tip remained in and then slammed it hard into her again. Her butt cheeks jiggled from the motion and his hands settled happily on her rear, while he pumped his hardness into her depths again and again.

While the graze of dull human teeth was one that he fully enjoyed, he began to grow concerned when the monk began a steady pounding of his cock into her body. She seemed to be having trouble breathing and he decided to give her a rest. He pulled his staff from her mouth and she choked out a scream.

The monk was driving into her with fierce concentration, his body, beginning to grow damp with sweat. When beneath the robes of his religion, one could not see the streamlined muscular physic now exposed. The houshi was in top physical condition for one of his kind, with roped muscles and corded thighs. His neck was tense and the veins straining out, as he thrust his hips against the jiggling flesh of the slayer's ass.

Sesshomaru was drawn to that risen vein, pumping thick blood through the monk's frame, and before he could stop himself he was behind him with his lips moving against that steady pulse. Miroku groaned and pressed into him, while continuing his assault on the woman's pussy. The youkai slid his claws over his back, feeling his muscles jump beneath his touch, and then traced the indention at his lean waist, before moving downward over the toned swell of his buttocks.

Miroku had never been one to acquire pleasure from the touch of another male, but something about the lingering caress of the daiyoukai only made him burn for more. Sesshomaru's claws grazed lightly over his skin, tracing his sweat soaked flesh, caressing and gripping him, feeling his strength with masculine approval.

Sesshomaru stroked his own cock with his free hand, rubbing the slick pre-cum over the tip. It continued to pour forth, coating his staff as he pumped his fist over the swollen veins and head. He would fuck this human. A man, and enjoy it very much, though he had never even considered doing such before. Nothing seemed to matter now, nothing except the burning ache in his loins that roared for a tight hole to press into. Sesshomaru was lost in the fog of Allure and he wanted his release.

Miroku gasped when Sesshomaru reached between his legs and massaged his balls, which were slapping against Sango's netherlips, she cried out when his fingers brushed over her clit. Sesshomaru thumbed her nubbin with one hand, while gliding his other hand to the monks dark puckered entrance. Slick with pre-cum, his long finger slipped inside his ass and Miroku groaned. The daiyoukai teased and pressed, circling and pumping his anus until satisfied.

The Houshi grunted when he pulled the probing two fingers out. Sesshomaru then shifted to settle behind Miroku, and slowly entered his tight spot. His slick cum coated then entrance and it slid in with minimal resistance, skipping and gripping, until he clenched his teeth against the pleasure-pain. When Miroku, wriggled his ass, pushing against him to take more in, Sesshomaru grunted against the squeezing sensations.

Inuyasha was lying on his back, watching his brother fucking Miroku, when Kagome slid herself onto his staff. He groaned in happiness and reveled in the feeling of her hot cunt squeezing him tightly. "Yeah baby, that's it. Ride my dick. You know how I like it." Kagome's breaths were coming hard and fast as she worked her pussy over his staff, while Koga plucked and teased her breasts from behind her. He kissed and nipped a path over her shoulder while Inuyasha watched her round, pebble-tipped mounds move with Koga's hands.

He looked from Kagome, back to Sesshomaru, still unbelieving of what he saw. Miroku was letting that arrogant asshole fuck him in the ass, and seemed to be enjoying the hell out of it. Sesshomaru's eyes were closed, as he slammed into Miroku from behind, inadvertently sending Miroku's dick deeper into Sango beneath him. She screamed out from the assault and tossed her head from side to side.

Koga pulled his fingers from Kagome's tight ass, and replaced them with the tip of his cock. She lay flat against Inuyasha's chest, licking her way over his hard nipples, while he popped the head of his cock through her tight back door. She cried out, and he soothed her by rubbing his hands softly over the swell of her backside. "Fuck, you've got a tight ass, my sweet Kagome," Koga growled.

"Apparently Miroku does too," Inuyasha mumbled, which caught the wolf's attention. He turned his head and watched as the taiyoukai used his hands to pull Miroku's cheeks apart to get the deepest penetration. His normally stoic facade, was gone, and in its place was a wild feral beast. His eyes were glowing red and his claws and teeth were grown long. His impressive cock was slick and shining as he pulled it from the Monk's ass before slamming it back in. Miroku was holding his head down, where his eyes were hidden from view by his long dark bangs, but Koga could see his jaw clenched tight. Then the monk threw his head back with a long, loud groan, going stiff, then shuddering, as his body released into Sango.

Sango climaxed once more beneath him, as his hot sperm coated her womb, and Miroku would have collapsed atop her if it were not for Sesshomaru behind him. The demon's striped wrist slipped around his waist to hold him up, while he continued to thrust his big cock into his backside. "Oh... Lord Sesshomaru," he groaned, and then the daiyoukai exploded into him with a fierce growl.

"Fuck," Koga snarled. "As sick as that was, it fucking turned me on." Inuyasha wouldn't admit it aloud, but he had to agree. Watching Miroku's face, as his brother fucked him senseless, made him hard. He thrust his hips upward, pushing deeper into Kagome, and she grunted in her very feminine way. Her pussy gripped his dick, as Koga fucked her ass, and he could feel the wolf's dick sliding against his own. The thin membrane separating their cocks did nothing to lesson the friction from a second member stuffed up his sweet little miko. Inuyasha growled in delight, as his bitch took his thrusts, as well as those of the wolf. She was stretched and stuffed full of cock, and it made him all the more determined to make her scream.

Kagome tossed her long hair, as Koga and Inuyasha took her body to heights that she had never been before. Her fingernails dug deeply into Inuyasha's shoulders as the two of them fucked her good. She screamed out, "Ah...Ah... Inuyasha! Oh Koga! I.... I.... I'm coming... I....I.... AHHHH!" Her scream of release tore through the forest as her orgasm washed over her body in waves of clenching pleasure.

Her tight, hot depths clenched mercilessly over the plunging cocks in her body. Inuyasha groaned through clenched teeth, determined not to lose it before Koga, and Koga snarled through bared fangs as he fought to go longer than Inuyasha. Both failed when the hot, erotically pulsing flesh, squeezed them over and over with a slick, wet massage. "Fuck!" Inuyasha growled. It's so HOT!" Koga couldn't stop the flood and he roared as he emptied his load into Kagome's rear. Inuyasha joined in his howl as his own body shook and spewed his hot cream deep into her womb, and all three of them collapsed in a heap.

Panting breaths were all that could be heard, before the fluttering of tiny wings filled their spent ears. Sesshomaru looked up as a tiny winged youkai winked at him with startling green eyes. In her hand she held a cleansing cloth and a small gold bucket of water. He would have thumped the nymph away, but when she sloshed the cleansing water over his heated sac, he decided to allow her task. She rubbed gently, but furiously over his penis, and the surrounding areas, occasionally taking the opportunity to lick his skin with a small slender tongue. He looked up and found that each one of them was assigned a floating fairy, intent on cleansing their body. The human women moaned as the tiny hands delved between their sensitive folds, while the monk smiled as one meticulously cleansed his throbbing ass.

The short interlude was followed by the serving of berries and fruits, with goblets of cool sparkling water, which was gulped down greedily by all. Hands slid sensually over hips and thighs as passions stirred to life again. Bonnou grinned happily as he soaked it all in. He could feel his power pulsing, thriving, beneath his skin. He was very pleased with the performances of his warriors. They were a passionate lot, every one of them.

Kagome opened her eyes, and found Sesshomaru staring her in the face. His mouth hovered just above hers, as he breathed in deeply of her scent. His captivating golden eyes darkened as his nostrils flared, and he lowered his mouth to take possession of her own. Kagome shuddered beneath his expert lips and probing tongue. When he pulled away he held her gaze and said, "I will have you now, miko, as I have often longed to do."

The miko was almost as shocked as he was for uttering such madness. Sesshomaru was never one to open himself to others, yet here he was, divulging his secret lusts to the miko. He dared a glance at his half brother, who was simply sitting there, stroking his naked cock, and watching them both. Odd, he thought, but the spark of suspicion drifted away like a tendril of fog caught in the wind. Thoughts of why Inuyasha would readily allow him access to his bitch never crossed his mind. The only thing invading Sesshomaru's mind right now were images of Kagome crying out, as her body was taken by Inuyasha and the wolf. He wanted to see her do that for him. He wanted to hear her voice calling his name.

Sango slid up beside of Kagome and smiled down at her friend, while Sesshomaru busied himself nipping and tugging at her pert, hard nipples. Sesshomaru sucked Kagome's teat into his mouth and circled the tip with his tongue. Form the corner of his eye, he watched as the slayer bent over to kiss the miko softly on the lips. Miroku came up beside of him and stroked his back with roughened mortal hands. Koga reached out and pulled Miroku's dangling cock into his hand causing the monk to groan.

Sango joined Sesshomaru upon Kagome's breasts, tentatively tracing her mound of womanflesh with curious fingertips, before slowly bending to suck the caramel tip into her mouth. Inuyasha sidled up behind Sango and began rubbing the head of his dick into her slit, causing Sango to arch her back and moan. Koga watched Sango suckling Kagome's teat, and palmed his growing length, while jerking on Miroku's hardness. The monk pumped his hips into the wolf's hand who matched the strokes with his own.

Kagome arched up, rubbing her body against Sesshomaru's warmth. Her hands traced over his chiseled stomach and lean, hard chest. She always wondered what he would look like naked, and he was everything that she dreamed and more. Along his hips and thighs were magenta stripes, and his erection was large and swollen, pressing against her belly. The way his eyes sought hers made her blood burn with need and Kagome couldn't stop the cry when he reached down to stroke her clit.

"Lovely," he murmured as he nuzzled her neck, before leaning over to kiss the lips of her friend Sango. Sango returned the kiss with the demon lord and pinched Kagome's nipple between her fingers causing her to moan. Koga seemed to forget that he had never sucked a man's cock before, and leaned down to pop Miroku's swollen cock into his mouth. The monk grunted and flinched, before sighing happily and giving in to the feeling.

Inuyasha held one clawed hand on each of Sango's smooth hips, before plunging his throbbing cock into her sopping core. His breath left him in a rush and Sango cried out his name. "Damn, Sango. That's one tight pussy you've got," he murmured before pulling out and thrusting hard, back in. Their grunts and moans joined those of Miroku who sat up with his thighs spread, while Kouga's head bobbed between his legs. The wolf's bare ass was thrust up in the air, and Inuyasha slapped it hard. The wolf yelped around the dick in his mouth, but growled his approval of the rough treatment, so Inuyasha wasted no time in giving him some more.

Sesshomaru pushed Kagome's legs apart and nudged her entrance with his aching cock. She groaned and pressed upward, granting him entrance. Slowly he forced his thick girth into her bit by bit, spreading her, and filling her full of his dick. She clenched her muscles, squeezing him tight and he groaned.

"Kagome...." he muttered through a tightly clenched jaw, holding perfectly still, allowing her to adjust, before pulling out just as slowly. He was enjoying every twitch of her hot slippery passage. She thrust her hips upward, impaling herself on his length and drawing a sharp gasp from his body. Her eagerness pleased him but he wanted to hear her beg. "Tell me, miko. What do you want?"

Kagome could feel him stretching her, torturing her with maddeningly slow movements. She could just imagine how good it would feel to have him pounding into her with reckless abandon. Her tongue was loose, as were her inhibitions, and Kagome told him just how she wanted it. "Fuck me, Lord Sesshomaru. Fuck me fast and hard!"

Her naughty plea entered his pointed youkai ears, flooding him with molten desire. His stiff, throbbing member grew even harder in her tight sheath, and his chest rumbled in approval. He reached down and pulled her leg up over his shoulder and rammed his thick length deep into her mortal body. She screamed out his name, and he began an assault on her tight young pussy that she would not soon forget.

Kagome's groan bled into a continuous song of erotic praise, while Sesshomaru thrust into her with demonic speed. Her body shook with the maddening pace, and soon her climax hit her hard. Kagome's body raised up as she pleaded for his cock, and spasms of ecstasy tossed her carelessly about. Finally, her pussy clamped down on him so hard that he thought that he might explode, but he wanted to draw this out and enjoy her body, so he held it back.

Miroku called out as his cream spilled forth into Koga's waiting mouth. The wolf lapped up the cum, licking Miroku clean from balls to head. Inuyasha's climax followed Sango's, as he slammed into her one last time. He growled and clenched his hands so hard over her hips that he nicked her with his claws. The scent of her blood startled him, and he leaned forward, taking his time to lick the tiny wounds, as his flaccid member popped from her sheath.

Koga stood up and walked over to Sango, then knelt down and shoved his long, hard, cock into her dripping pussy. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, but quickly fluttered closed in rapture, as she accepted his thick staff. He groaned, as her hot cunt sucked him in, then he pumped into her fast and hard, barely even noticing when Kagome screamed again beside of them.

He brought her to orgasm once more, and this time, found his own release. Sesshomaru threw back his head and gnashed his elongated teeth, as he exploded, flooding Kagome with his seed. His claws clenched, digging into her thigh and breast, leaving tiny bubbles of blood in his wake. He leaned down and tenderly scooped the droplets into his mouth, before rolling the taste of her on his tongue, and enjoying the tingle of her miko power as it settled in his gut.

Again, they were sated, and Bonnou flooded the face of his fairy attendants when his creamy load shot from his stiff cock. They giggled and wiped their hands over their little faces, licking their lips of his cum. He sighed, and accepted them as they proceeded to pick and wash him clean. "My passionate warriors... you have pleased me greatly with your performance this day. You will breed fine sons and daughters."

For some reason his words struck a nerve in Kagome, as well as Sesshomaru. They blinked at each other, realization flashing momentarily in their eyes. He shifted, and they both looked toward the one who spoke. It was hard to keep focused, almost impossible, because their body was already was aching for more.

Kagome tried with all of her might to push growing need aside. "Why are we here?" She finally managed to ask, while trying to ignore the heat of Inuyasha's tongue now lapping at the tiny cuts on her breast.

Bonnou decided that it couldn't hurt to indulge this one question. "You are here to birth me powerful warrior children, my dear. Imagine a child by the famous Inuyasha, who can wield the great Tetsusaiga as his father before him. Perhaps the taiyoukai will throw a boy with the poison of Dakkasou, or the monk a daughter with the power of the Kazzana? From the loins of the wolf could be born a miko demon with the battle savy of her father. It is all up to the Fates, as to what gifts they will give, and up to me to manipulate the offspring for my own success."

"You... you are... sick," Kagome stuttered, but before she could say another word, the barrier fluctuated all around them before imploding in a blinding flash of light. Bonnou stood to his feet in a fury, and turned to seek out his attacker. "Who dares to interfere?!"

Kikyo never said a word, before releasing a blazing hamaya into the heart of the perverse demon.

The Sound of Bonnou's scream rent through the air as his body disintegrated into dust. His harem of fairy youkai suddenly shook their tiny heads as if having been in a haze, then fluttered about, before toward Kikyo as if in gratitude. She nodded once, and they all flew away.

With the barrier gone, and the mist of Allure growing thin, the minds of the victims began to slowly clear. Inuyasha looked up from behind Sango, blinked, and said in a shaken voice, "K... Kikyo?"

Kagome heard Inuyasha call Kikyo's name and began to wither inside, but an unexpected attack from Sesshomaru's lips - smothering her in a mind blowing kiss - completely distracted her from any distressing thoughts. At first her eyes grew wide in shock, but soon they close in sheer bliss. He pushed against her hips, reminding her that his manhood, growing hard once more, remained buried inside her body. Kagome gasped, but then released a 'yelp' of surprise when Sesshomaru suddenly withdrew his erection completely, stood, and walked away.

Kikyo simply raised her brow, while her blank gaze scanned over the participants of iniquity, finding each of their faces burning red with shame. The priestess then said, "Inuyasha, I would suggest you dress, before those worried for you arrive." Kikyo then turned to Kagome, who was crossing her arms over her breasts in a vain attempt to regain some of her stolen modesty. Kagome met her eyes only briefly, seeing no scorn there, but feeling chastised none-the-less. Kikyo then slipped her bow back over her shoulder, turned, and walked away.

"Damn!" Inuyasha spat, before jumping to his feet and stomping off to find his clothes. His lean muscular body, moved with predatory grace. Kagome couldn't help but admire his body, before blushing and looking away. She then stood up, and joined Sango in gathering their clothes. No one said a word, as they slipped on tops, skirts, and pants.

Kouga was the first to speak, when he stepped up to Kagome and gave a bashful smile. "Uh... , Kagome, I... uh.."

Inuyasha cut Koga off when he shoved him aside. "Listen up wolf. Here's what we're gonna do. We," he paused to glance around with a pointed look at Sango, Miroku, Koga and Kagome, "and that means all of us, will never mention this day again."

Koga leaned over and spat on the ground, before rubbing his mouth and tongue on the back of his arm. "You'll get no argument out of me. Hell, I can't get the taste of that damn monk out of my mouth. Fuck!" He spat again in disgust. Miroku gave a broad smile and reached around to scratch the back of his neck nervously. "Yes. I do believe that Inuyasha may be right on this one. Heh... yes. Good idea. It never happened"

Kagome wasn't really sure if she could manage to forget something like this, and she sure didn't think that they could all pretend like it never happened, but it would just be too weird to bring it up after today, so she nodded sharply in agreement. For now, it would be best. She glanced over to Sango, who was still the color of a bright red plum. Her friend was suffering from extreme humiliation, not that she wasn't, but Sango was usually very timid concerning sex.

Kagome walked over and took Sango's hand. "Are you going to be okay, Sango?" she asked. Sango looked up through her bangs with a tiny, forced smile. "I'll be fine. It's just so... I... I'm really sorry." Kagome pulled her into a hug. "Don't. It's not your fault. It wasn't any fault of ours. Don't blame yourself."

"Yeah," Koga growled. "It was that damn demon. I blame it all on him! I for one, would never have done anything like we just have!"

 

Miroku cleared his throat a little guiltily, but chose to remain silent. Inuyasha gave a grunt and said, "It's settled then. This never happened."

"Right," They all agreed in unison.

"What about... you know, Sesshomaru," Kagome asked, glancing at Inuyasha, but looking away quickly when she saw the burning anger igniting there.

Inuyasha was furious about this whole thing. He never shared his women. Never. Yet today his own brother - that arrogant prick - had sunk his fucking dick in HIS woman. Damn, that pissed him off, but he couldn't say, or do, anything about it. It wouldn't be fair, considering his own actions. "Feh. Like he'd ever say anything to anybody."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kagome muttered. That kiss... It was amazing. Oh Kami forgive me. Inuyasha must never know... She blushed a rosy pink and reached down to gather her bow. In the distance she could hear Shippo approaching. He was shouting her name to the top of his lungs. Kagome smiled. This had to have been the weirdest thing yet to happen to her in the Feudal Era. It was a day that she may never be able to talk about, but a day that would remain engraved in her memory forever.

 

 

The End

 

 


 

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this truly hentai piece of smutiness. I think that I covered several pairing requests in this one. Is that cheating? Hehe

@@SD: Think naughty thoughts. You're going to need to, in order to top that! LOL!