InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The 'in' crowd ❯ Society ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My sister deleted this chapter, so I have 2 re-post it u would have had it a week ago! So sorry. Hope u enjoy & review. *gets evil idea* hmmmm maybe 2 get y’all 2 review more I’ll have contest.
The contest will be trivia question and the first one to respond via. Review will get :
Free Gaia gold if ur a Gaia online member
Custom made inuyasha banners
Chapter of this story before its updated in more! So her the first trivia question.

Q: What color does Misuzu have? first question
2. Q: What anime is Misuzu from?
Bonus question!!!!: Something unusual has already happen with in crowd, what is it? And what do you think happen to make them all do this?
You can not answer both of these so pick on u can answer 1 question per chapter. Have fun!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kagome hated this, why do they have daily meetings?! she thought it was a one time meet and greet thing! Plus after what just happened she really wished she was just some random nobody.

Flashback

Kagome entered the meeting room where Kikyo insisted she meet her. She look around and froze, there was already someone here…..and she knew him! His icy blue eyes laid on her and a sick smirk played on his lips.

“Kagome,” he purred. She thought it was him, his face his name, she had mentally tried to pretend it wasn’t but it was.

“Kouga,” she said.

“You go here! Why didn’t you tell me?! You look amazing!” he got up and took a step towards her, she took a step back. ~WARNING Some MORE NON INU KAG STUFF~

“Yeah, um. Will I wanted a fresh start a new horizon---” she was cut off, by a pair of…lips. Kouga had flew across the room in seconds and pinned her against the wall, madly kissing her. She tried to push him off, but he was to strong.

“KOUGA!!!!!!!!!” A shrill scream made him back off. Kagome tilted her head and gulped, uh-oh. Ayame. Not only Ayame but everyone.

“Pay up, I told you that the wench and wimpy wolf would go together,” inuyasha voice broke the silence. Miroku sighed and handed him twenty dollars why his other hand drifter off..

“Pervert!” Sango screamed.

“Sesshy! There you are, I was late ‘Cause I was looking for you!” Rin exclaimed bursting in. “Why is everyone all….ahhh…and blahhhh!” Rin made faces.

“Ok sit down, meeting is in session,” Kikyo ice cold voice broke through the craziness. How did he like her? Kagome thought. Then she erased it, she liked Kikyo. Didn’t she?

End of flashback

Inuyasha had a smirk on his face that made Kagome use all her strength not to punch it off . Ayame glared dagger at her. Amazingly Sango shot her a understanding look while Rin just look oblivious. Sesshomaru was trying to explain things to Rin, but wasn’t doing a good job since he only said like three words .Miroku keep giving Kouga thumbs up and giving Kagome sly little looks. And Kikyo, she acted like nothing happened.

“Inuyasha?” she said.

“Yeah, what?” he snapped, at his ‘supposed’ lover.

“shut up!” Kagome smirked.

“I didn’t say anything?!” he argued. By the look one everyone faces this wasn’t something new.

“Synesthesia, a confusion of senses in which a picture might register as a sound or smell. Or a smell might register as a picture or touch. In this case your smirk is screaming stuff at everyone.” he frowned, why’d she have to break out the SAT words?

“Now Kagome you should know that, Inuyasha….stand up Inuyasha..” he sighed. He got to his feet and threw her a dirty look. “ Is a half demon. And Kouga..” he stood up,” along with Ayame are wolf demons.” Ayame stood up too, but continued to glare daggers. “Sesshomaru is a full demon. Sango a demon slayer…the good kind. I’m a priestess and so are you. Up until today you thought we let you into our ‘clique’ just because you knew Inuyasha secret, but its not true. We are not a clique were a society , we protect demons secrets and events that happen involving these demons. We can’t just go outside and tell everyone that demons exist and expect them to deal with it.” Kagome gawked at them. “You come from a long line of priestess, your spiritual power may even measure my own, which is why starting tomorrow you will start training.”

“I’m a…and you’re a…. and your…a..” she thought about it, it may seem weird but this wasn’t shocking at all. It was like she had heard….done this all before. Weird. “Ok.” everyone nodded, that special, she is one of us nod.

“Ok then, meeting is over.” Kagome got up a rushed out of the room before anyone could even mumble a goodbye.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome sighed, she had forgotten her notebook. Classic Kagome. She open the door to the music room.

“Not a word,” Kikyo voice flowed threw the crack.

“So we don’t tell Kagome anything? None of what’s happening? The murders?!” Ayame’s voice flew threw.

“No,” Kikyo said. Kagome gulped…maybe she’d get her notebook tomorrow.

A/N: Yes cliff hanger. And yes that is a SAT word….damn Sat I’m only a freshmen and I already have my word list! Anyways…..hurry and answer the questions! Prizes await u.