InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Flashback Interlude ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Flashback Interlude
Provided By Besa and Kagami

-------------

*6-year-old Besa is sleeping in a tree, curled up with her little sister Tabitha and her set of Inuyasha character plushies*

*devious 6-year-old Kagami, jealous in the bushes below, begins to climb after a plushie of her dear Sessie-chan*

Besa: *yawns and rolls over, clutching Inu and Sess plushies tightly*

Kagami: *reaches the branch and hands Tabitha a chocolate bar* Be quiet. . . *reaches slowly forward, then snatches the plushie and jumps to the ground, landing in a perfect crouch and running toward the far away woods*

Besa: *snaps awake* Fluffy-chan!! Where is Fluffy-chan?!? *jumps from tree, landing on all fours and takes off on the scent of the plushy thief*

Kagami: *trips over a rock and rolls over to see an angry Besa, shoves the plushie under her sweatshirt* Where is Fluffy-chan, have you seen him? He loves me, I saw him last week--

Besa: *hashes at Kagami* Y-you!! You stole the fluffy!! GIVE HIM BACK!! *pounces on Kagami with unsheathed claws and fangs bared*

Kagami: *screams* Ahhh! *kicks Besa off, a ripping is heard, and each hold half of Fluffy-sama*

Besa: *points at Kagami angrily, tears forming in her eyes* You KILLED Fluffy-chan! You evil fox - person you!

Kagami: ME?! YOU! YOU RIPPED FLUFFY-SAMA! TRAITOR!

Besa: This is All YOUR FAULT! If you hadn't had taken him to begin with, this never would have happened!

Kagami: If you had just let me take him, none of this would have happened! Fluffy-sama loves me, so it's rightfully mine!

Besa: No HE ISN'T!! I bought him with my own money! *yanks half of Fluffy plush from Kagami* Now I have to sew him back up. . . he'll never be the same. . . * sniffs, wipes away a tear, glares at Kagami and starts walking away*

Kagami: Ummm... *pulls out a twenty dollar bill* My mommy gave it to me, but anything to help Fluffy-sama. . .

Besa: *hiccups, a few tears falling down her cheeks* T-thank y-y-you. *smiles a bit* Do, do you wanna come with me?

Kagami: Sure! *grabs Besa's hand and pulls her along* I know the greatest Fluffy-sama store in the world!!!

~Owari~

-------------

Besa: Yep, that was how me and Kagami met. . .

Kagami: *whines* Besa, you PROMISED the touching and the marriage and the children with Fluffy-sama!! *cries*