InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Joys of Parenthood ❯ Overwhelmed ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
These were written for the June 2013 DDN on Dokuga.

Appreciative - 100 Words

"Stop running in the house!" Kagome hollered for the tenth time in as many minutes. The two young boys slowed for a moment until they turned a corner, and the sound of their footsteps sped up again.

He knew the second he walked through the door his sweet mate was at the end of her rope. As he made his way to the living room, his sons nearly knocked him down. He caught them both, one in each hand, and lifted them by the backs of their shirts.

"No running," he growled.

"Thank the Gods you're home," Kagome said softly.



Disciplines - 100 Words

"Sorry, Daddy," the older of the two whined while the younger simply squealed.

"You are making your mother crazy," Sesshoumaru scolded. "Now, time out, the both of you."

"Aww, but Daddy," Toraburu complained. "We'll be good."

"Go," the taiyoukai said with authority. Both pups slinked to the wall that had long ago been designated the time out spot. He turned and sat beside Kagome, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Long day?" he asked.

"They're trying to kill me. I know it. We're you like this when you were little?"

"Of course not," he replied with a smirk.

"Uh huh."



Forgiving - 100 Words

"Alright," Kagome said. "You guys can come out." She couldn't help but smile as they both rushed to the couch, tackling their waiting parents, wanting to ensure they were forgiven.

"You both need to listen to your mother," Sesshoumaru lectured. Before he could say another word, his sons bolted, running towards the playroom.

The miko sighed, rolling her eyes. "They're never going to stop running in the house," she grumbled. A crash sounded, followed by loud wails as Yamazaru rushed into open arms. She looked him over and sighed again. "This one is gonna be the first to break a bone."