InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Last Flare ❯ Where it Began ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Where it Began
 
Surrounded by friends she stood there laughing. It would have made the perfect picture if anyone had been there to see it. Now to the reason they are laughing, well the two very mad looking jocks standing ten feet away covered from head to toe in mud seems to be the reason. Now since you missed it let me recap for you.
 
~Flashback~
 
“Hi honey! What is a beautiful woman like you doing out here in such a dangerous place.”
 
“And all alone as well. You should be more careful. As a matter of fact we can take care of you.”
 
“ Especially if you are lost.”
 
“ No thank you.” Kagome spoke softly, continuing to ignore their advances. Looking straight ahead like they weren't even there.
 
“ Oh come now surely we can help you.”
 
“ Leave.” She said but behind her voice you hear a threat in that single word. She wasn't one to be messed with. Never has never will.
 
“ Such a beautiful woman shouldn't be left alone. That would be a crime.” In the distance the sound of motorcycles can be heard. The bikes round the corner and skid to a stop right in front of Kagome.
 
“ We didn't know you had company Kagome.” Smirked Kirei.
 
“I don't. The idiots won't leave me alone.”
 
“ Hey who are you calling an idiot!” One of the `idiots' blurted out.
 
“Any thing we can do to get rid of them. Kagome-sama.” Tori said.
 
“ As a matter of fact…” Sly smirks crept across the faces of Kagome's gang.
 
~ End Flashback~
 
And that is where it began.
 
,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:' ,.:',.:',.:' ,.:'
 
Well that is it. Sorry that it isn't very long. Hopefully I will be able to update soon for you.
Bai Bai