InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the night we went to the next level ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Narakus point of view
Chapter 11
 
I watched as Inuyasha got on his knees begging me to stop the torturing Kagome. I then said” Kagura, chain him to the wall & prepare him in the holding chamber for the torturing of his life.” Putting him in the next room closet to Kagome's, he had to watch Kagome being tortured. I made sure she was visible enough for Inuyasha to see. When 3 hours passed, Kagome passed out from loss of blood.
 
I made myself hang her limp body from the Ceiling by chaining her legs up to her arms & looped the loose ends around her neck making it lose enough for her to breathe. Inuyasha tried the bests he could to escape the shackles, but it was no use. As the 4-hour drew near I took the liberty to blow up Kagome with dynamite.
 
I stuck it in her & watched as Inuyasha cried out loud. Wishing to hear his screams I broke the window in his face & said” say good bye to your beloved Kagome.” He said” PLEASE NARAKU, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO ME, BUT DON'T KILL KAGOME, SHE IS THE ONE THAT WOULD EVER FORGIVE ME EVEN IF HSE WAS HURT & SHE IS MY MATE.”
I
walked over to him & said,” then give me the jewel shard that you have & I will let Kagome live.” Kagura set him free he ran to his clothes & pulled out the jewel shards. Handing them to me as I pulled the lever to released her. I took the dynamite out of her & let them leave.
 
~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~ ~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()~~()
plz review, More of this chapter will be available when I get around to more typing
 
Don't claim the copy right to InuYasha or the characters associated with the anime or manga. Rumiko Takahashi, is the one I thank for creating these characters for me to use in my stories.