InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Odd Couple ❯ ch. 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

^-^ Don’t own Inu-Yasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, Jaken was having a hard time dealing with his little problem. Therefore, he was banging his head against a tree.

“I *bang* can’t *bang* believe * bang* she *bang* rejected me! *bang, bang, bang*” Jaken cried between each bang. His forehead was starting to develop a rather nasty bruise. But we really don’t know if that was from the tree or from Rin hitting him in the head from the other day. We’re guessing both.

~Meanwhile........~

Kikyo was walking around aimlessly. ‘Hmm..... Now, where could Inu-chan be?’ Suddenly, the dead priestess got angry. ‘Probably with that chick who’s still alive! It’s not my fault I’m not alive! That jerk! He said he loved me! But no…. He’s already replaced me!’

We’ll just say that Kikyo kept ranting in her head for about three hours. She mostly repeated herself.

While the angry priestess was walking around aimlessly, she heard a laugh behind some bushes. Quietly, she peeked through them.

‘Aha! There is Inu-Yasha!’ Quickly, the priestess poised herself and walked through the bushes into the clearing where Inu-Yasha was sitting.

Everyone was startled by Kikyo’s sudden appearance.

Kagome tried to stay calm, Miroku was holding Shippo to keep him from running up to Kikyo and doing something stupid, and Sango was simply staring at the intruder, fingering her giant boomerang.

Inu-Yasha, as usual, was now faced with a tough decision: Kikyo or Kagome?

Kikyo briskly went to Inu-Yasha, ignoring everyone’s stares. “Hello Inu-chan. Long time no see.”

Inu-Yasha just stared into Kikyo’s eyes.

Kagome lost her temper. “YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE’S MINE, YOU HEAR?!” ‘Oh crap, did I just say that out loud?!’

Inu-Yasha spun around, his eyes all misty like. “Do.... Do you mean that, Kagome?”

Kagome nodded numbly. “Yes. Yes I do.”

Inu-Yasha spun back around, looking at Kikyo. “Hear that? I’m hers. SO DON’T CALL ME ‘Inu-chan’!!”

“I shall get my revenge, Inu-Yasha! Just you wait!” Kikyo spat and then left Inu-Yasha and Co. in a blind fury.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, we wouldn’t have to sleep in the woods every night.” Inu-Yasha stated to no one in particular.

Kagome blinked a couple of times. “How do you know what a nickel is?”

“I don’t know.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!! I got another chapter up! WOO!! ^_^ Heh heh, please review!