InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Date Four The Dance ❯ The Next Day ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sango: Kagome are you okay?

Kagome: Yeah. It's just...

Sango: You were thinking about your dance again.

Kagome: Yeah.

Then Miroku and InuYasha came back from a walk. So they all started to walk to the next village. On their way there they were attected by a demon and Sango got hurt in the middle of it. So bad that she couldn't go on. She need lots of rest. So they went back to Kaede's village.

InuYasha: Oh great, now we have to wait for Sango to get better.

Kagome: InuYasha don't be so rude.

Then Kagome thought about it.

Kagome: Um... InuYasha.

InuYasha: Yeah. What is it?

Kagome: Sence Sango has to get some good rest and stay in bed for a couple of days can i go...

InuYasha You wanna go back to the present.

Kagome: Well Yeah. I do have a dance Friday.

InuYasha: Fine go home. I don't care.

So then Kagome went home, and went to school the next day.

Ayumi: Hey, Kagome your back.

Eri: Yeah we though you were going to be sick the rest of the week and miss the dance.

Kagome: oh no. I feel great.

Then when Kagome got home she did her homework fixed dinner. Then took a bath, studied, and desided to go to bed early. Then got up and did it all over again. But then on Friday on her way home Hojo cought up with her.

Kagome: Oh, Hojo.

Hojo: Hi Kagome. I have some bad news my grndma's sick and in the hospital. So I'm not going to be able to go with you to the dance, but would you let me take you out next Saturday to make up for the dance?

Kagome: Oh, okay. I hope your grandma gets better.

Hojo: Bye Kagome.

Then Hojo left.

Kagome:

Then Kagome got home and called her friends and told them about it, but Sota over heard the whole thing. He felt sorry for her but didn't know how to help her.Then InuYasha came over.

Sota: Oh, What are you doing here?

InuYasha Wishing Kagome good luck for the dance.

Sota: Thet wouldn't be to wise InuYasha.

InuYasha: Why not?

Sota: Cause she's not going. Kagome's date, Hojo's grandma's in the hospital so he had to cancele it. Hey InuYasha.

InuYasha: What? Hey don't look at me like that.

Sota: Oh come on InuYasha. Please Kagome would be so happy.

InuYasha: But...Oh fine.

Sota: But first you need to change your outfit.

So then Sota went and got his dad's old tucks. It was light blue. And looked great on InuYasha.

InuYasha: I look funny.

Sota: No you look sharp. Go get her tiger.

So then InuYasha went and opened Kagome's door.

InuYasha: Kagome don't you have a dance to go to?

Then Kagome turned her head and saw InuYasha standing there. Then his hair turned black and he was a human.

InuYasha: Oh, I forgot tomights a new moon.

Kagome: InuYasha. Thank you.

So then Kagome got ready and they headed to the dance.