InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Poison Blade ❯ Nari The Wolf Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One. Nari the wolf demon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

The Inuyasha gang had just finished saving another villlage and were walking to……. They were just walking.
Inuyahsa: " Why are we always saving all these supid villagers?"
Kagome: Because Inuyasha it is the right thing to do, and would you like all those villagers to die?
Inuyasha: No, but we should not bother to save them, it is none of our business.
Miroku: Now lets just be happy that we got out of there alive. That village did not have much food or water so we should propably find a pond or stream some where. Do you smell any water Inuyahsa?
Inuyasha: Just a faint sent of it.
Miroku: Good lets go and find out where it is coming from. Kagome: Yah, I am getting really thirsty.
* They follow Inuyasha until they see a lake*
Shippo: yeah water! * starts running twords water*
Inuyahsa: Wait, I smell a wolf demon.
Kagome: Is it Kouga?
Inuyasha: No I do not smell him or any of the wolf demons from his pack. This one smells like it has been many places. Kagome: Then should we find another lake?
Inuyasha: No I will just go first. I'm sure I can handle it. *Inuyasha walks forward twords the river with the others behind him then suddenly he walks into a trap and winds up in a net in a tree where he id squished so tight he can not reach his sword. Miroku: Seems like this is one smart demon. I sense a strong power to.
Sango: The demon should come soon to see if there were any truspassers by its home.
Inuyasha: Get me out of here!
*they get inuyasha out and he falls on to the ground. Then gets up.*
Inuyasha: This demon must have a Jewl shard if it is so powerful. We will be ready for it because Kagome will sense the shard.. *a little while later* *Rustle rustle*
Kagome " What was that"
Inuyasha: I don't know but I am ready for it.*has his hand on his sword ready to pull it out*
* A wolf demon girl jumps from the bushes right infront of inuyasha.*
Wolf demon: You dare trespass in my land? Leave Or I shall kill you all."
Inuyasha: Not a chance I will kill you instead.*Pulls out Tetseiga*
Wolf demon: " You must be inuyasha. The half demon that weilds the tetseiga.and that mean your friends must be Miroku Songo and Kagome. I have herd much about you from demons and villagers. They say that you are strong.*gets out of defenseive positions* I have no need to fight you you may drink my water.
Inuyasha: So that's means that you forfit you knew you would lose if you battled me you coward.
Wolf demon" I could defeat you easily. It is just that you kill many demons that would usuly try and steal my food and water so you save me a great deal of trouble and energy. Now come to my cave. I have some extra food if you would like some.
*they all go to her cave and sit down to eat*
Kagome: You seem like a kind demon. Unlike most you will share food with humans. What is you name any way.
Wolf Demon" My name is Narihika. I prefer you just call me Nari.
Miroku: So Nari, Why don't you live in a pack, and Why do you dress so much differently than other wolf demons?
Nari: Because I was rejected out of my pack because of my eyes and the wolf color that was mine. There was only one before like me, The one before killed all his pack members but then one survived and killed him and told about what he had done. As soon as I was born they rejected me they let me stay until I could take care of myself because my parents were the pack leaders and no one could harm them. But when they died and my brother Kouga took the lead they forced me out. I have been living here for quite sometime now and have lived a pleasant live.
Kagome: Wait what is your brothers name again?
Nari: His name was Kouga. Why do you ask?
Kagome: Your related to Kouga!
Nari: Yes. Do you know him? If you do, If you ever see him again tell him that I am okay.
Inuyasha: *whispering to himself* : No wonder I didn't like you from the start.
Kagome: what did you say Inuyasha?
Inuyasha:Nothing
Kagome: SIT!!!! *you know what happens*
Miroku: Why don't you search for Koga and talk to him yourself?
Nari: Because, If they saw me talking to any of there pack members I would be killed and so would they.
Kagome: They could proply not catch KOuga. He has Two shards of the sacred jewl in his legs now.
Nari: Really? I have herd of this jewl, many have offerd it for water and food but i rejected them because i want to have my own power. Not the power of some jewl. I can't believe my brother would steep that low.
Kagome: I never thought of it that way.We have been collecting the shards but we do not really use them.

Miroku: So you don't use a jewl yet you are so powerful.
Nari: Yes, use and make all my own weapons and use all my own powers.
Sango: So you make your own weapons.
Nari: Yes I do make my own. BUt i only have two but they are very powerfull.
Inuyasha: I see your sword but what is your other weapon.
Nari: *pulls out dagger* This is my dagger. It is very posinous. If you get stabed by it you will die instantly. Unfortunutly, I can only use it when the moon is either full or not there.
Miroku: I see, would you like to come and travle with us?
Inuyasha: Why would we want her to travle with us! we barely even know her!
Miroku: *whispering to Inuyasha*If Niraku Finds out about your time of weakness he will attack us. She will be able to stab him with her dagger and kill him.
Inuyasha: I see
Nari: I would be glad to. Life around here is getting to dull for me anyway. Just let me but a barrier aroung my home so no one gets in.
Kagome: Okay then we can leave as soon as you are done.
Nari: *Gets up* I will go and start to make the barrier now. Sleep here tonight and i will be back shortly.*she leaves the cave and starts making a barrier arouund the lake
Inuyasha: How do we know she won't kill us while we are sleeping?
Kagome: If she wanted to kill us she would have probably tried and killed us before. Wait Isn't Tonight the New moon?
Inuyasha: Yes, By the time she gets back I will be human. And with that dagger she could kill us easily.
Kagome: I know but she dose not seem like she would do that.
Inuyasha: I don't trust her.
Miroku: Well, we will have to and we cant go through her barrier with out her letting us. So we ae stuck here.
Nari:*walking back from feild infront of lake* So you do not trust me?
Miroku: You could hear us from all the way over there!
Nari: Yes, as i told you life here is very dull. So I train alot of the time. My senses and my streagth sre much more powerfull than a normal wolf demon.
Kagome: Wow, thats amazin. But you must get very lonely here all by yourself.
Nari: Yes it dose, So Inuyasha turns into a human. I guess that is why you want me to join you so when he is weaker i am stronger. And when you were whispering i herd you talking about Niraku. I herd that he is a powerfull demon who uses the jewl. I bet with outit he is just a pitifull weakling.
Inuyasha: No he has always been power even without the jewl. He just wants more.
Nari: Well then thats a different story. I would like to fight him sometime to see how powerfull he is.
Sango: Well hope fully together we can defeat him.
Kagome: Yah
Nari: Well we better get some sleep now i will see you all in the morning.
*they all go to sleep*