InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Prophecy ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha but I do own my characters hahahahaha.

`Thoughts'

"Talking"

* Action * (sometimes)

Yay! I wrote my first chapter and now I'm going to write my second. I will not be using any Japanese words since that would be too weird, I mean their supposed to be talking in Japanese so if I put Japanese words in it'll all be messed up.I hope ya'll enjoyed my first chapter and I know it wasn't the greatest but THIS IS MY FIRST FIC PEOPLE AND I'M TRYING THE BEST I CAN!!!!!

InuYumi raced own the street on her brand new bike. All of her friends owned one or more and now she did too. She had a hard time keeping up with Shippou who had a bike for 2 years and knew how to ride it really good. And of course he didn't bother waiting for Yumi. By the time Yumi got to the WacDonald's (I'm gonna use the Japanese name) Shippou was already ordering all the deserts on the menu. She looked around a bit until she found her friends.

"Hey guys"- she said

"Hey Yumi, what took you so long? I mean we were supposed to meet 20 min. ago!"- asked a very angry Natsu.

" Woah, calm down. I was just checking out my new present. Which by the way was 10 brand new motorcycles! Now you can't mock me for not having one Fushigi"- said InuYumi.

"Aww but that's sooooo much fun. Oh well now I'll just have to find something ells to mock you with like for example your lack of good looks!" - came an answer from a guy at the opposite end of the table.

" Shut up Fushigi, Yumi is beautiful and you know it"- said a young boy with brown hair tied in a high ponytail.

" Thanks Kaze, at least somebody here isn't a jerk or a pervert right Sou?"- replied Yumi.

" Huh? I didn't do anything"- said a boy with medium length hair tied in a low ponytail and purple eyes.

" Yeah and that's why your hand is trying to reach my butt? And I'm your own sister!!!" - said a girl with a high ponytail with magenta streaks and chocolate brown eyes.

" But Natsu I am innocent, my hand just slipped" - said Sou with the most innocent face you have ever seen.

" Whatever, I see you perfected your innocent look"- said Natsu who sounded very annoyed by her cousins' actions.

" Kids, kids we all must live in peace even when Sou acts like a fucking moron" - mumbled Shippou who returned with 2 trays full of sweets.

" Shut up Shippou just because you're 1 or 2 years older than us doesn't mean you have a right to call us kids"- shouted Fushigi who hated when he was called a kid.

" Calm down Fushigi, by the way your demon features are showing"- laughed Yumi who loved when Fushigi got mad cause his face turned really red and he looked like tomato. (Really I have a friend who has the same problem)

" Yeah dog-shit you should really stop turning into a tomato, you look better as a dog" - said the wolf demon (Kaze)

" Haha, very funny. I hate to break it to ya but you smell like a wolf. Oh wait you are one"- replied Fushigi with his great comeback (notice the sarcasm?)

" Yeah well we've got to get to the mall now"- said Natsu

" Natsu is right. I really don't want to be late to the mall when my best friend gave me $1,000 for my birthday!"

All of them walked out of the restaurant and got onto their motorcycles; Natsu- a black bike with pink striped at the sides; Fushigi- a black bike with red flames at the sides; Kaze- a silver bike with black skulls at the front; Shippou- a white bike with orange `S' on one side and a brown `S' on the other; Sou- a silver bike with purple silhouettes of naked women on ether side. They all rode to the mall very fast and managed to avoid cops ay the same time. Well, almost all of them; Sou was stopped and had to make up a story about his grandma dying and that he had to get to the hospital as fast as he could. For some unknown reason the cop believed him and let him of the hook, weird ne? When they got to the mall they had hard time finding parking. All of the motorcycle parking was full (ok I know there is no such thing but just use your imagination)

" What da heck can we do?"- asked Fushigi who's face turned red once again.

" I guess we gonna have to use the car parking, tomato"- laughed Natsu.

" Huh? Did you just call me a tomato?"- asked confused Fushigi who still hasn't figured out why Natsu called him a tomato.

" Yeah she did and she has a good reason to you look like one, really!"- said Shippou who was stuffing his face with cookies he had bought at the WacDonald's.

" I do not look like a tomato"- protested Fushigi.

" Yeah and I'm the little mermaid. Look in your mirror idiot"- said InuYumi, she couldn't hold back the laugh anymore. Fushigi's face red and confused; the combination just looked so funny.

" Ok, on emergencies we all have to break the law and this is an emergency"- pouted Natsu.

" And this is an emergency how?"- asked Kaze.

" If we don't get the outfits today we might never be able to get them again"- explained Yumi.

" Right, why can't you get them later? It's not like we'll have some kind of a mission to go on tomorrow or anything"- said Sou. (Oh how wrong he was)

" But we'll run out of money by the end of the day since it's Yumi's birthday"- said Natsu.

Yes, Yumi was known for making her friends spend a lot of money on her birthday. She likes to have fun but that also affects her friends' budget, which is like $6,000 a day! Imagine how much she spends each day!!! Anyway on with the story…

"Hey look those kids are moving from the bike parking and it's 6 of them that's enough space for all of us. Yaaay"- shouted Yumi as she sped to the parking.

After they parked their bikes they walked into the mall and right away people were moving away, they knew that if they got in their way they could be in a lot of trouble. The kids didn't mind just asking them to move but they didn't mind the attention either. They were used to this, they were treated this way since they were old enough to walk.

"Ok, me and Natsu are going to "Wild Jungle" and you are gonna watch us model and tell us if you like the outfit or not, got it?"-asked Yumi.

"Yeah we got it, it was hard not to"-answered Kaze.

"Ok so lets get going"