InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Random Place ❯ Day at the Beach w/the Queen of England ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Da-ad! Sesshy recked my sand castle!"
Sesshoumaru scowled down at his younger brother. "Tatle-tale!"
Large golden eyes swiveled upwards to fix on the elder of the two. "I am not!"

Sesshoumaru folded his arms. "If your not a tatle-tale, than I'm the queen of england."
Inuyasha snickered. "Your the queen of england?!"
Sesshoumaru blinked. "What? No! I never said that!"
"Yes you did, yes you did!"
Inuyasha stood, bouncing on the balls of his feet and pointing a clawed finger at his elder half brother.

"Shut up half-breed!" The insult had no effect on the young hanyou. "Sesshy's the queen of england! Sesshy's the queen of england!" Growling, Sesshoumaru lunged at his brother. He collided with a smack, sending them both head-first into the sand.

Scrambling to get up and out of the sand while at the same time holding Inuyasha down, Sesshoumaru somehow managed to sit on the hanyou's back. Grabbing hold of his younger brother's puppy ears, he pulled as hard as he dared.

Howling in pain, Inuaysha flailed, though he was unable to usurp his brother from his back.
"My ears!"
"I am not the queen of england! Say it mutt-face! say 'you're not the queen of england'!"
Inuyasha howled out a barely audible no.

Growling, Sesshoumaru let go of the now-crinkled ears, only to shove his brother's face into the sand. "Say it!"

Unable to hear anything resembling what he was looking for amidst his brothers muffled howling, he placed his hands palm-down on the back of Inuyasha's head, pushing down harder. "Say it Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha flailed and cursed, but didn't give in. Placing one hand on each side of his brother's head, he commensed rubbing it back and forth, shifting the sand to make the hole beneneath his head deeper. "Say it."

"Sesshoumaru." Said pup froze at the sound of his father's voice. Still holding Inuyasha's face to the sand, he slowly roved his eyes upwards. Their father stood towering over them, arms crossed, in nothing but swim trunks. A sight that wasn't nearly as threatening as it should have been.

"Yes father?" Inuyasha still flailed underneath him, muffled words like 'father' and 'gonna get it' occasionly coming from the nonsense. "What are you doing?" Blinking, Sesshoumaru looked quickly down at his brother's head, searching for inspiration, which came in the form of a half fromed insult from Inuyasha.

"Teaching." His father quirked a brow. "Teaching?"
Sesshoumaru nodded enthusiasticly. "Yes father. I was teaching Inuyasha not to lie."
"By rubbing his face in the sand?"
Grining, the elder pup noded. "Exactly!"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, their father sighed. "Sesshoumaru..." He opened one of his eyes to survey his sons. "Perhaps that's enough teaching for one day." Frowning, Sesshoumaru looked back down at his brother. "I don't know father. I'm not sure he gets it yet."

Groaning, he reached down and grabbed his oldest son by the nape of the neck, lifting him from his brothers back. Unfortunatly for Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru didn't bother to let go, instead pulling Inuyasha half-way up with him by the hair.

"Sesshoumaru..." Blinking up at his father, Sesshoumaru complied with a sigh, dropping his brother. Reaching down, he grabbed Inuyasha as well, hoisting him up so they were level. "Why don't you two go look for sea-shells, or, sharks, or, something." Two young faces gazed momentarily at him, one red and sandy, the other wearing a look of false innocence.

"Yes father." They obediantly replied in unison. "Good. Now go." With that he dropped them. Landing lightly, they bowed quickly before racing off towards the water.

Sighing, he wandered back towards were Izayou lay sprawled out on her towel. "What was that all about?" Plopping down next to her, he rubbed his temples. "Something about the queen of england I think." She stared at him. "The queen of england? Well, I suppose I've heard stranger..."

"Shut up half-breed!" The sound of splashing drown out what else was being said by both pups as Sesshoumaru lept onto his brother, sending them both under. Both parents unconciously blocked out the sounds of struggling, splashing and cursing, returning instead to their earlier activity.

15 minutes later, the lack of sound drew their father's attention. Scanning the shore, he spotted Sesshoumaru about 10 feet from the waters edge, only his upper body visible in the water, Inuyasha nowere in sight.

Relizing his father was watching him, Sesshoumaru waved good naturedly. "Dearest, were's Inuyasha?" Their father, eyeing the bubbles surfacing around his eldest in the water, had a pretty good idea.