InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Random Place ❯ Hide and Seek ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~
"8...9...10! Ready or not, here I come!" Kagome opened her eyes. The room she stood in was empty. Meaning Inuyasha hadn't been lying, he finnaly got it.

But then why could she hear breathing?

Narrowing her eyes, she growled in frustration. "Inuyasha, you can't win Hide and Seek if you hide behind me." She could almost hear his jaw drop. "How did you know I was here?!" She turned to face a very annoyed looking Inuyasha standing mere inches behind her. "I could hear you breathing." He just stared at her, eyeing her up. Face screwing up in a scowl, he feh'd at her.

Crossing her arms in annoyance, she glared at him. "Your the one who wanted to play this stupid game." "No, Shippou's the one who wanted to play this stupid game." "But you're the one who agreed to play with us! You could've said no you know." Grumbling, he folded his arms up into the sleeves of his haori.

Sighing, she took a silent vow to never try to teach him another stupid kid's game. He was just too childish sometimes to grasp their concept. "Come on Inuyasha, lets go find the others." He blinked at her. "Why?"