InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Random Place ❯ Just Another Night ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Inuyasha!" The hanyu spun around in annoyance. "What now kagome?!""Don't you walk away from me!""I'll walk away from you if I damn well please wench!""Oh yea?""Yea!"

Kagome grinned evily. "Sit." Instantly he was thrown face first into the ground for what seemed like the hundreth time that night. All because he'd decided to open his big mouth.

Why he always had to criticize her and call her names was beyond him. Though he could tell from the looks on the others' faces that they knew. Which annoyed him to no end. Though the real question for him was why she always took what he said to heart. Again, something only he seemed to not know the answer to.

Prying his face from the dirt, he glowered up at her. "Why the hell do you always have to do that?!" Snorting, she pivoted on her heel so her back was to him. "Hey, I was talkin' to you!" Climbing to his feet, he made to grab her by the shoulders only to have her jerk away. "I don't want to talk to you Inuyasha, I'm going home." With that she walked away, leaving him to stare stupidly after her.

Snorting, he folded his arms. "If she thinks I'm gonna go after her, then she's got another thing coming." Grumbling, he wandered back to their sorry excuse of a camp to ignore the reproaching looks of his friends. "Teh, humans..."