InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Seasons of the Heart ❯ le finale ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

tiarella_cordifolia

The Seasons of the Heart

~ Kikyo's Grief Journal ~

-Disclaimer: The original "Inuyasha" does not belong to me. I only hold claim to any original characters, original story line, and/or original literature/writing style.

-Inuyasha Fanfiction =The Season's of the Heart= Author pen name: tiarella_cordifolia;

Based on "Inuyasha" the manga/movie. Rated PG-13. To be safe.

Genre: General/Romance/Angst

About this fanfic:

"The Seasons of the Heart" was meant to show the more sympathetic side of Kikyo. No one can be entirely Evil and Hateful. There must have been a reason why Kikyo turned from a miko to a walking, hating corpse. And I realized just how confused Kikyo was about Life. She never understood why things were the way they were. I wanted to allow Kikyo to fully understand. Everyone deserves at least that much. In the end, I made her choose to Live, so that she may make up for the wrong she has done, and hopefully teach what she has learned to others. I realize little ppl really read this fanfic. And it's sad really. Because if one can not accept such realities, and learn empathy, then the world and humanity would be doomed. Reliability on mankind is slowly distinguishing to nearly none. And I hope that one day, someone who truly understands Being, would rise and teach of such and place all Doubts to rest. To bring forth the Light.

Sincerely yours,

Tiarella_cordifolia

"Why is the universal question"