InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Simpsons arrive in Feudal Japan ❯ the simpsons meet inuyasha ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Simpsons arrive in Feudal Japan
 
Lisa: I am so excited. This is our second trip to Japan! I can't wait to go and explore the forests and meet the people at my new school!
Bart: yeah I'm real excited alright
Homer: yeah! I'm excited too! I can't wait to see all the tulip fields and windmills!
Lisa: dad, that's Holland!
Homer: yeah, that's where we are going!
Lisa: no, we are going to Japan!
Homer: D'oh lousy Chinese
Lisa: what!
Homer: Nothing
(Homer looks out the window and peers at a group of islands,)
Homer: hey look, there's Japan! We're almost there!
(He walks towards the back of the plane jumping out the door and dragging Bart and Lisa with him)
Bart: Homer, you do realize that we are falling from thousands of feet above the ground, right?
Homer: mmm…thousands of feet what! thousands of feet! Ahhhh! We're all gunna die! but I'm so young and soft and mushy! Mmmsoft and mushy Homer.
Lisa: oh well, I always knew I would die young. In the next few seconds, we will be as flat as pancakes
Homer: Mmm
Lisa: don't even say it, dad!
Homer: Pancakes
Bart: wait! Isn't this a cartoon!
Lisa: yes, your point being……
Bart: that means that we can do whatever we want!
(Bart grabs a sharpie out of his back pocket and draws a button in the sky that says “feudal Japan” and pushes it causing them to fall out of the sky and Homer lands straight on top of InuYasha pounding him into the ground)
InuYasha: ouch
Lisa: ummmm….dad, I think you landed on a dog.
Homer: hmmm…looks like I did
InuYasha: I am not a dog; I am a dog demon thank-you -very-much!
Homer: he he! Look at his funny ears!
InuYasha: ugh. Humans are idiots.
Homer: yeah, I agree! What's an idiot?
InuYasha: a person who is stupid!
Homer: good. I knew that! And what is a human?
InuYasha: a mortal person!
Homer: and what is an idiot?
InuYasha: a person who is stupid!
Homer: and what is a person
InuYasha: Ugh.