InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Student and the Teacher ❯ Who is Yosho? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer-I don't own anything, but when I do I will be sure to let you all know!*

Chapter 3- who is Yosho?

"Kagome!"

Kagome turned around to see her friends running through the schoolyard to catch up with her.

"Hi, guys! What's up?"

"Come on Kagome. Skip the small talk. Tell us about yesterday!"

"Yeah, you promised, remember?"

"Uh,……." Kagome looked around at her anxious, excited friends. "Well, let's see." Kagome put her finger to her chin and squinted her eyes in concentration. "He's only a bit taller than me. He has long silvery hair and golden eyes. He also wore a bandana on his head."

"Oooo! Sounds exotic! Was that him that dropped you off last night?"

"Yea."

"Wow! So,…..do you like him?"

"Uh,….." Kagome looked at the ground and began to blush. "Well,…" The school bell rang. "Well, there's the bell! Don't want to be late for class!" Kagome quickly said and sped off to class.

"Wait, KAGOME! YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED OUR QUESTION!" Her friends sped after her.

***************To Inuyasha*******************

Inuyasha walked down a hall in the mansion.

"Inuyasha." A cold voice called out as he passed an open door. Inuyasha growled low in annoyance. He turned and entered the room.

"What the hell do you want?" Inuyasha ground out.

"I must speak to you about father." The cold voice spoke again. He was sitting behind a big oak desk.

"Didn't we have this talk already, Sesshomaru?"

"No. Father's friend Yosho had disappeared."

"Why should I care?"

"Wait! Let me explain. Father and Yosho were good friends. They worked together for King Yorshrin together. A great force wanted to kill Yorshrin so he had assigned Father and Yosho, two of his most powerful and trusted guards to protect the castle. Father noticed that Yosho would always disappear for short periods of time and went to investigate. He found Yosho talking to the enemy about things happening in the castle. Father turned him in to Yorshrin and Yosho was imprisoned for life. Shortly after they noticed Yosho was suffering a strange illness. He has escaped recently and has been sighted many times around murder sights. The interesting thing is, all the people who were found dead were of royal blood."

"Keh, thanks for the history lesson, but why should I care?"

"He was sighted last around this area. It appears that in between his murders he rapes young women around the age of 15 or 16. They are all found with many bruises and were bleeding from various places on their body." Inuyasha began to grow impatient. "He seems to be looking for something or someone. He may want to exact revenge on us for Father turning him in or he is searching for something or someone powerful. He is a power hungry person mind you. Just keep an eye out since we may fall into both those categories."

"Awe Sess. I didn't know you cared!" Inuyasha faked amazement.

Sesshomaru snorted. "Yea, right. The only reason why I am bothering is because it was one of father's last wishes, that I look after you."

"Whatever. Are we done now?"

"Yes, you may go." Inuyasha turned and left.

******************Back to Kagome**************

Kagome was leaving the school. She turned down the sidewalk on her way home. She was off in her own little world when…

"Hey! Higurashi!" Kagome turned to se Hojo running up to her with his bike next to him.

"Hey Hojo."

"Kagome, I was wondering if you would like to see a movie with me Saturday."

Saturday, huh? I don't know." Kagome thought about it for a while. "I guess so. Sure." Kagome replied.

"Great! So can I pick you up at 7?"

"7 would be fine."

"Say, how are your lessons coming along? Both of them I mean."

"Well, my first self defense class went great. My miko training is getting complicated though."

"Well, I know you will do well. I have to go now. This is my street. See ya tomorrow!" Hojo got on hi bike and rode down the street to the right. Kagome continued walking until she reached the shrine steps of the Morisho shrine. She walked up the steps and into the dojo.

"Lady Kaede!" Kagome called. "I'm here."

"OK, Kagome change into your training outfit and come find me in the garden."

A few minutes later Kagome came into the garden wearing the usual red and white priestess outfit from the Sengoku Jidi era. Kaede was gathering various herbs.

***********Skip ahead to when Kagome gets home***************

(A/N: Sorry I don't know what I should have Kagome learn!)

Kagome walked into the house and sat down to dinner.

"Kagome how was your lesson?"

"Great Mom. I learned how to make a new potion today."

"Hey Sis. When do you have lessons with that guy again?"

"Thursday."

"Oh! Kagome I am going to have to have him pick you up at school then."

"Why? Mom."

"Souta has a soccer game."

After dinner Mrs. H called Inuyasha to have him pick Kagome up at school Thursday. Sesshomaru answered the phone.

"Sesshomaru, this is Mrs. Higurashi. Is Inuyasha around?"

"No, He went out."

"OK, can you tell him I need him to pick Kagome up at school for he lesson?

"Yes."

"Thanks Bye."

Sesshomaru hung up the phone.

Mrs. H turned and walked down the hallway to Kagome's room. She opened the door to find Kagome sleeping. She smiled and closed the door.

Thursday came around much faster than expected. Kagome walked out into the schoolyard. The sun was bright compared to the indoor lights. She shielded her eyes from the sun to allow them to the light.

"Kagome!" Kagome turned to see her friends exiting the building and walking toward her.

"Hey guys!"

Her friends noticed her yellow sports bag.

"You got another lesson today?"

"Yup." Kagome was facing the road and her friends had their backs to the road and were facing the school. Kagome gasped when she saw the black limo pull up. A couple of kids looked over in wonder.

'I can't believe he is picking me up I that! People won't leave me alone after this!'

"Kagome? What's wrong? What are you looking at?" They turned around to see the limo parked and waiting.

"I wonder who that is for."

"I dunno."

"It could be for that new guy Shiro!"

Then the driver got out and walked over to open the door for who ever was inside. The guy slowly stepped out.

The three girls all gasped and became all giddy. They remembered how Kagome described her instructor and remembered her being dropped of in a limo the night before. They put two and two together and turned around to face Kagome.

Kagome was startled when they suddenly turned to her. She had been looking at Inuyasha. She glanced at her friends and then back at Inuyasha. He was beginning to look irritated.

"Oh! Right! Sorry guys, I gotta go!" Kagome quickly darted forward, pushing past her friends and waving goodbye. She ran over to Inuyasha.

"Sorry, my friends kept asking me questions." Inuyasha nodded and turned to get back in the limo. Kagome glanced around the schoolyard. People were whispering to each other. She sighed and got into the limo. The driver closed the door and then pulled the limo away shortly after.

"So, You ready for today?"

"Yea, I guess."

They were at the mansion and in the gym a half and hour later. Inuyasha showed her various other moves throughout their hour of training and helped her to perfect them. Kagome was tired by them end. She wiped away the sweat droplets that had accumulated on her forehead and the rest of her face.

"I think that is good for today. You can go change your clothes. Your mom should be here soon."

"K. Actually, my mom's not picking me up."

"I am supposed to take you again?"

"No, I am walking." Kagome walked off to the bathroom to change her clothes. Inuyasha was puzzled. Her house was at least 10 minutes away by car! Kagome emerged 5 minutes later. Inuyasha walked up to her with every intention of offering a ride, but stopped when he saw what she was wearing.

"I am going now. Lady Kaede doesn't like it when I am late."

"Uh,……..are you sure you don't want a ride?"

"I am sure. It's only down the road from here."

"OK. See you Monday then.

"Monday it is. Bye!" Kagome smiled and walked away.

'So she's a miko. I wonder if she has any power. I should stop by the shrine and see. It has been a while since I saw the hag anyways.' Inuyasha smiled at the idea he had just formed in his head.

A/N:

So what do you guys think? I think it is one of my best-written chapters so far. Also one of my longest! I hope you enjoyed it! There may be some spelling and grammar mistakes, but everybody makes a few of those every once and a while. I try my best not to though. Oh well. Send me a review please! I am going to attempt updating 'My Girl' but I can't promise anything. I have a very bad case of writer's block on that one. I have been thinking about it for a while though. I don't want you guys to think I forgot! Well REVIEW please!