InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Sudden Storm ❯ The Sudden Storm ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Sudden Storm
By: Scott Onyeke
Inuyasha Series
Chapter I: The Sudden Storm
It was a nice quiet hot day in the city of were Inuyasha lives. Everybody was enjoying there selves. Not a care. " Nice day isn't it Inuyasha." said Kogome. "Sure You don't get many days like this do you, how about a cup of coffee?" "Sure why thanks".
" Did you watch the news, there is a big storm coming a dangerous one. They acid in it is so harmful its deadly. It's from all that pollution" said Kogome

"Not to worry no storm can harm me, besides the newscast is always screwing up the forecast we will just have to wait until it comes." " Oh, Inuyasha you think your so brave hurrrrrrr!" "As a matter of fact I do!" ding dong…. Was the bell as it rang continuously
It was Lady Kaede. "Come in Kaede." said Kogome.

"Oh what's she doing here?" "I am here to give you a gift you shameful piece of a mutt. "HEYYYYY WHY I OTTA!!" "Come down" said Kogome "What an ancient box" said Kogome. "Of course it's 2,000 years old, it's the twin of the Shikon Jewel. "What?" said Inuyasha. "There's a twin?" He repeated. " No a triplet…….of course there's a twin. " Listen you old hag!"

"Thanxx Lady Kaede. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Goodbye." said lady Kaede. " Goodbye Kogome and next time I come of I'll be sure to bring some kibbles and bits for Inuyasha! Hahaha"

"Well put it on!" "OK DON'T RUSH ME! As soon as he put it on he amazingly turned into a FULL BREED DEMON. "Wow this one turns you into a more powerful full breed demon. I love it." Why would she give you a jewel that turns you into a full bread demon??????????????"

That bright beautiful day had past. And the next was the day of the Sudden Storm.
"See I told you this would happen Inuyasha" "OK OK so maybe you were right for once.. Don't make a habit out of it!

They sat in the master room of Inuyasha's shrine. Inuyasha sat close to the window.
"You no its hot in here I'm gonna open a window" "No Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!!" As soon as he opened it his jewel fell out. " Now look what you did you dropped it you clumsy idiotic idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ok I'll just go outside and get it."

Unless you forgot that's acid rain it's deadly." "It'll be quick" So Inuyasha went out side and stumbled upon a brick and fell. He was out side for 12min when Kogome found him with amnesia. " Inuyasha Inuyasha Inuyasha……….speak to me. " I don't wanna ride the pony mommy!" Said Inuyasha lost in a trance. " Oh my gosh I'm gonna get help."
As he laid there own the floor someone strolled by how you wouldn't even think.

It was Sesshaumaru. " Ahhh hello Inuyasha what are you doing here. Say no more. It looks like you have a case of amnesia. I will help you remember who you are. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!