InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Taisho Family ❯ Oh boy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome ran to the front door to greet Inuyasha. She opened up the door eagerly, the last of the family had arrived.
 
“Hey” she said embracing Inuyasha. Everyone else gathered around to greet him and meet his girlfriend. This was the first time he had done this so everyone was curios about her.
 
“Umm Kagome, everyone this is Kikyou.” Inuyasha introduced his girlfriend and told her who everyone was.
 
“It's Nice to meet all of you, I've heard so much about you.” She said shaking hands with everyone.
 
“It's a pleasure to meet you too Kikyou and hope you enjoy your stay.” Said Kagome. Sango muttered something and walked away.
 
“Well I show you guys to your room.” Kagome lead them up the stairs and to their room.
 
“Here we go, hope your comfy.” She said.
 
“Oh actually I would rather not share a room with Inuyasha if it's not any trouble.” Kikyou explained so politely.
 
Kagome looked amused and smirked at Inuyasha.
 
“Why not?” asked Inuyasha. Kikyou pulled him aside and whispered in his ear.
 
“I'm not sharing a room with you in your father's house, I want to make a good impression.”
 
“Its not any trouble, she can have the room across from you.” Kagome interjected.
 
“Well I'm going to leave you two to get settle, dinner is at six.” Kagome said going back down stairs about to laugh the whole way. She pasted her mate and he asked her what was so funny.
 
“There not sharing a room.”
 
 
 
Inutaisho chuckled and shook his head.
 
Later that afternoon the brothers were talking to their father in the study.
 
“It's not funny” muttered Inuyasha at his brother and father who were making constant jokes.
“Sesshomaru don't laugh, it's not his fault they don't have sex. She doesn't want to share a room with him.” Inutaisho said and the both fell into another bout of laughter.
 
“Oh shut up, she wanted to make a good impression, something about morals and stuff like that.”
 
“Alright we quit so what was so important you wanted to talk about.” Inutaisho asked his youngest son.
 
“Well, I want to mate with Kikyou, I love her.”
 
“ Oh boy” said Inutaisho.