InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Talk ❯ Blood ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Roses are red, Violets are blah, I do not own Inuyasha!

Me: hey folks! I hope you enjoy this fic! It's rated "PG-13" for content, cause some people are to immature to read stuff like this…but anywayz, I thought it up in science class!

Sabbi: where you think up all your other fics....

Me: Well at least I get my WORK DONE!

Sabbi: So do I!

Corey: I'm not in your science class…COWS AND MONKEYS!!!

Me&Sabbi: -;

Me: well anyway, for all you girls out there, you know what's coming! And for all you guys out there…well…hi!

Corey: W00T! On with the fic!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The demon lord sat perched atop a rock overlooking all things below him. From here he could see villages, vast forests stretching their lush darkness across the hills. The sweet perfumes of the wind came to him. The fresh smell of cherry blossoms, the aroma of roses and pine trees greeted him happily as he sat contently. Leaves danced with the wind as did his silver hair, making leaves becoming entangled in the blowing mane of Sesshomaru. He was suddenly brought out of his daze when the sweet scent of a child reached him. He didn't bother to turn towards the child.

"E-excuse me Sesshomaru-sama." said a small voice.

"What is it Rin?" spoke Sesshomaru in the usual monotone.

"Umm…"

Sesshomaru turned towards the child…no…she wasn't a child anymore. She had begun to take the shape of a mature woman. She had grown curves and her clothes where getting to small in some places, but the innocent naïve look in her eyes hadn't changed since the day she had joined his ventures. The demon lord was pondering when all these changes had happened without him noticing, when his train of thought was completely irrupted by her question.

"Sesshomaru-sama, where do babies come from?"

Sesshomaru blinked blankly at him, a sweat drop falling from the back of his head.

`Where is Jaken when you need him?' thought Sesshomaru glancing over the horizon for the little imp.

"Doesn't Sesshomaru-sama know?" she asked her eyes glazed with confusion.

The youkai seemed to blush a little at the comment. `WHERE THE HELL IS HE?'

he thought angrily. Of course his face didn't show his anger; if anything it showed a very slight nervousness.

After a long pause, he answered the question. "Hai…I know."

Rin giggled with delight, "Domo-Arigatou Sesshomaru-Sama!" she giggled sitting in front of him with an innocent smile, "When I asked Jaken-sama he turned and ran."

`That annoying...' but the silver haired youkai didn't get to finish his thought, for once again Rin interrupted with another question.

"How are they made?" she asked leaning forward, the upper fabric revealing down her shirt. Sesshomaru blushed ever so slightly as he leaned her forward and made a mental note to get her proper clothes.

"Why do you ask such questions?" asked Sesshomaru glaring down at her. She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Rin always wanted to know!" she said smiling again.

"I'll tell you when you're older…" was the youkai lords answer as he stood up. He began to walk away, his clothing swaying in whichever way the wind decided. He heard Rin scrambled up to follow him, calling his name. `I have to tell her soon…' he thought as he walked slightly ahead of his young companion.

Rin then suddenly clutched her stomach, as if in pain.

"Rin..?" he asked looking at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Rin is fine…" she said difficultly, "This has been happening for a few days, but it goes away."

Sesshomaru looked slightly worried at the girl. But if the pain went away, it wasn't serious. So he continued walking while the teenager struggled to run behind him.

Over the horizon appeared Jaken, holding the reigns of Ah and Un and cheerfully greeted his master. After several beatings to the head, Jaken also followed them to a nearby shaded area to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SESSHOMARU-SAMA!!" screamed a shrill voice. Sesshomaru's eyes snapped open. A growl formed in his throat when he recognized the owner of the voice that had broken his slumber.

Rin.

The demon lord rushed to follow her scent through the trees. `I don't smell any youkai…' he thought as he reached a dirt clearing. But as he reached this clearing, a disgusting smell reached his nose. His nose cringed with familiarity, as he recalled this scent before. His father had told him never, EVER, to bother a female when he smelt this scent…for it meant it was the time of month for a woman to bleed. Sesshomaru understood as he watch normally nice women turn vicious. He had never understood the bleeding part until he finally reached Rin.

The girl was in hysterics, tears running down her scrunched up face. She was shaking in both pain and terror as she pulled her skirt back up and looked at the blood dripping down her thighs. She struggled to speak to me.

"S-Sesshomaru-s-sama…" she quivered with every breath, "R-Rin is bleeding from inside!" She collapsed to the ground crying, "Rin is going to die! Rin does not want to leave Sesshomaru-sama!"

Sesshomaru twitched at the last comment, but he had no idea how to handle the situation. His father had told him to stay away, not how to help…but if it happened to ALL girls…

"Rin, stay where you are, I'll be back." he said curtly. Rin shakily nodded as she tried to stop the blood with her dress. Sesshomaru ran out of the forest where Jaken was waiting.

"Sesshomaru-sama!" cried the small creature following him