InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the time is now ❯ come together ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE TIME IS NOW
by SFP

DISCLAIMER: Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. YuYu Hakusho belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi. I make no money from any of this.

To the wonderful AnimeHuntress, thank you so much for doing the beta work on this for me. You must have the patients of a saint to endure the monstrosity that was this story. . .


`Thinking`
"Speaking"
**Telepathy**(hiei)
^^Youko ^^

A/N: Both groups have aged.

Kagome has been searching for the shards for the past five years which would make,
Kagome: 20.

Inuyasha: 21 or 22

(I’m not really sure on the others just guessing)
Sango: 21,

Miroku: 23,

Shippo: 10,

Kohaku: 15,

Rin: 12,

Sota: 14,

Kikyo: 17 or 18 (the dead do not age, sorry!) And, as for the rest of the Inu cast I have no idea.

The Yu Yu cast (just guessing on all of them)
Kurama: 21 (Youko: 1000 + years),

Hiei: 300 + years,

Yusuke: 19,

Kuwabara (Kazuma): 19
Kayko: 19,

Yukina: 300 + years, still younger then Hiei.

Botan: The dead do not age so there for neither should the Grim Reaper (smiles).

Koenma: who the hell knows.

Shizuru: Age unknown but still older then Kuwabara.


CH.1 "COME TOGETHER"

The battle had started; they came in from different sides only to gather in one area. Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku and Shippo, came in from the north. Myoga and Totosai met Inuyasha and the gang coming from the northeast, five days prior to the battle. The group thought it wise to have Totosai there in case any of their weapons managed to break, there past experiences lead them to know this would be a wise idea.

Sesshomaru, Jaken, Kohaku and Rin came from the west. The Western Lord had thought it best to bring Kohaku back to the living four years ago, although he never told anyone the reasons why. Kohaku made sure Sango knew years ago that he wished to stay with Sesshomaru. Sango had begged him to stay with her at the time, but he told her he needed to repay the debt he owed Sesshomaru, and to find himself again. Sango had not tried to hold him back.

Kouga came by himself from the east. The wolf pack had decided not to come as they had already lost too many lives as it was, and honestly no one could really blame them.

Kagome had told Kouga at some point and time that she could not be with him. Kagome only loved him as a close friend. Kouga had been upset but in the end had finally told Kagome he was still her friend, and would be her friend until the end. Kagome and Inuyasha had also settled their differences over time and had decided to just be best friends, which with time Kagome found to be just fine with her. Kagome only wanted to make him happy. Kagome was happy just being by Inuyasha's side and making him smile. Inuyasha was at peace with himself, he was also happy Kagome still wanted to be by him, even if she could not be with him. Now if only he could live...and make Kikyo happy, life would be grand!

Kikyo came from the southeast with Kagura and Kanna by her side. Kagura had somehow managed to get Kanna's and her own heart from Naraku’s grasp, although they still were not within their bodies, they still had them and that was what mattered, they would deal with putting them where they belonged at a later date. When Kikyo had come across Kanna and Kagura they told her they had gone to the other groups and made a deal. The two would answer any questions they could pertaining to Naraku if they could work together to destroy him. No one trusted them right away, but Kagome insisted they listen to what they had to say at least. She had sensed no evil intentions from them. Slowly but surely everyone had put aside there differences and built a plan. Kikyo followed them, her intentions were to take revenge on Naraku and then go to hell be it with Inuyasha or not. Kikyo cared no longer if he came with her or not, she was tired of this sorry excuse for a life.

And so here they all were coming together possibly for the last time.

 

A/N: First: I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. Second: This is my first fanfiction, I'm terrible at spelling so you have been warned. Oh, and I also only (speak/write) English.
Third: To be truthful I have only watched one episode of Yu Yu Hakusho (like the third ep.). If there is any OOC I’m very sorry. Please don't grill (flame) me. The only experience I have with it is the fanfics I have read prior to this. (Just started reading crossover's! ^.^ I fell in love.)
Fourth: There will probably be at least a small amount of OOC parts on the Inu cast. (If not both Yu Yu and Inu cast's) Just remember, it’s called a fanfic for a reason. (Yup:

CROSSOVER!!!)~,^ which means some things will change as things in life often do. But I will try my hardest to make it to your liking. Fifth: Please enjoy.

Thanks: ~SFP~