InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth About Kagome ❯ Nani??? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Hi all!!!! You all should check out This chappie won't be that long sorry.




"I...I........I wanted you to know that I'm sorry for being rude and....Thank you for saving my life."


~*~+~morning~+*~



Kagome flipped over and saw InuYasha laying next to her,his arms,once again,around her waist.She nudged him awake,gently.(a/n meaning she hit him in the back of the head,of course)
WHAP! "You really like to do that,don't you?!"
"Do what,wench?!Goddamn,you don't have to yell!"
"Your arms are around my waist!Again!"
InuYasha let go of her and stood up.Kagome shrieked and covered her head with the blanket.InuYasha looked around to see what was wrong and realized he was naked as possible.
"Oi,wench,what the hell did you do with my clothes?"
"In front of the fire." came Kagome's blanket-muffled voice.
InuYasha grabbed his clothes and put them on.'Damn,for a weak human Kagome hits pretty fuckin' hard.' He tossed kagome's clothes where he supposed her head was and turned his back.
"Get dressed."
Kagome hurriedly dressed in her now dry school uniform.'What now?! I heard him,not conciously,but I know he loves me,I know it.'

~*~+~several hours later~+~*~



Kagome and Inu Yasha had been walking all day.Kagome was exhausted,but she knew they had to find Sango and Shippo before Miroku ended up dead if he wasn't already.InuYasha stopped and looked behind him as Kagome tripped.He caught her before she hit the ground and picked her up bridal style.