InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai & the Human Girl ❯ Meet Kisu ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Youkai & the human girl

Chapter One-Meet Kisu

By: Sango_Rose

The morning was warm and the Youkai Lord known as Sesshomaru was walking silently in the forest as a small human child and a toad Youkai followed some way behind him. The morning air was filled with the scent of flowers and the wind was slightly blowing which moved the Youkai's hair in a magnificence way. His long flowing silver white hair was blowing with the wind and his golden eyes were fixed in deep thought, as he walked not carrying about his two followers. His fluffy cream tail was also lightly blowing with the wind and it made the fur ruffle a little. And then the wind shifted and the Youkai Lord could now smell a new scent coming through the air it was blood, human blood. He didn't even turn in the direction of the scent he just kept his gaze in front of him. And then the Youkai Lord stopped and looked at something in front of him. It was a young human girl leaning against a tree trying to catch her breath. She had long brown hair and from what he could see dark blue eyes. She was wearing a torn dark blue kimono which he could smell blood on. The young girl looked up when she heard footsteps and saw the three travelers and she jumped back a little at the two Youkai's and then she saw the little human child known as Rin.

Why would a human child be traveling with two Youkai? The girl asked herself mentally as she looked at Sesshomaru and Jaken with worry in her eyes.

"You have no need to be frightened of us worthless human we will not bother you." Sesshomaru said as he noticed her worried look toward Jaken and his self.

The girl didn't say anything in response she just tightened her grip to the tree even more and moved back a little at the dog demon's voice. "Who are you?" The young girl asked as she finally got up enough courage to talk to them.

"You have no need to know our names." Sesshomaru said in a calm tone and then he noticed Rin moving closer to the young human girl. Sesshomaru just watched in silence as Rin walked slowly over to the young girl.

"My name Rin what's yours?" Rin asked and smiled at the young girl.

The girl loosened her grip on the tree and kneeled down to Rin's eye level. "My name is Kisu." Was all she said and smiled at Rin sweetly and then she turned her attention back to Sesshomaru and Jaken when they started to move toward her.

"If you really wish to know my name is Sesshomaru." Sesshomaru said and looked at the girl with an emotionless face.

"And who might you be?" Kisu asked the toad Youkai who was looking totally in shock that his master had given his name to worthless human like her.

"Jaken." Was all he said and turned his gaze away from Kisu with his eyes closed.

"Sesshomaru, Jaken and Rin, If I may ask why are two Youkai like you traveling with a small human girl?" Kisu asked and looked over at Sesshomaru for an answer but got none.

"Lord Sesshomaru saved my life." Rin blurted out and smiled at Kisu when she turned her attention back to her.

"Saved your life? How?" Kisu asked in a confused tone.

"See the sword on his side?" Rin asked and pointed at Tensaiga and smiled happily.

"Yes." Kisu said still very confused.

"He used it to save my life, it brings people back to life once they have died." Rin said and turned back to Kisu. "Are you all alone out here?" Rin asked.

"Yes, my mother, father and little sister were killed by a group of spider head demons." Kisu said and a single tear ran down her cheek.

"Don't cry I lost my family as well but you can travel with us." Rin said and smiled over at a stunned Sesshomaru and Jaken. "Can she Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin asked and looked at Sesshomaru with a look of pled on her face.

Sesshomaru looked at Rin and then over at the young human girl who was sitting on the ground next to Rin and didn't answer just started to walk again and didn't bother to turn and look back until he didn't hear Rin's foot steps. "Are you two coming?" Sesshomaru asked calmly.

"Yea! Come on Kisu lets go!" Rin said and grabbed Kisu by the hand and started to run toward Sesshomaru and Jaken.

Sesshomaru looked at the girl named Kisu as Rin drug her toward him.

I wonder why he is so nice to this little human girl? Kisu asked herself as she looked at him in deep thought, as she was also drug by the happy little Rin. Well I can say one thing he is very handsome for a Youkai Lord. Kisu said and smiled at her thought.

Sesshomaru could not stand her scent any longer she reeked of blood and dirt so he walked to a hot spring and turned to look at the now three comrades. "Take a bath and I'll have Jaken get you some new clothes." Sesshomaru said bluntly and nodded over at the hot springs.

"But my Lord why should we do all of this for a worthless human wench?" Jaken asked and then he was hit in the head with a small rock. And he turned and looked over at Sesshomaru who was sitting on a rock looking at Jaken like he hadn't done anything. Jaken turned away and got hit again by another rock. "Lord Sesshomaru where am I going to find this human wench some clothes?" Jaken asked as he rubbed his head where the two small rocks had hit him.

"Go to the Youkai over the ridge they are known for making silk kimonos that are very beautiful and elegant go there and get her two kimonos." Sesshomaru said and then he turned to glance at Kisu undressing.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Jaken yelled at his master who was spying on a human girl undress.

"Are you enjoying the show Sesshomaru?" Kisu asked as she undone her kimono or what was left of it at least.

Sesshomaru didn't answer he just turned his gaze away in a little bit of embarrassment but didn't show it. How did she know I was watching her she's no normal human girl there's something different about her. Sesshomaru thought as he listened to Kisu and Rin play in the hot springs.

"Are you going to stay with us?" Rin asked and looked at Kisu with a happy smile on her face.

"I don't think so Rin. Its not you its just that I really don't like demons all that wonderful especially when they killed my entire family." Kisu said and glanced over at Sesshomaru who had his eyes closed and he looked like he was asleep. He's listening to us I can tell. Kisu said and smiled at him eves dropping on Rin and herself. "You know Sesshomaru you could just join us!" Kisu yelled over at Sesshomaru with a cute little smirk on her face.

"No thank you." Was all Sesshomaru said with his eyes still closed.

"Come on Lord Sesshomaru please." Rin begged and Sesshomaru turned to look at her and then at Kisu.

Damn her why in the hell did she have to say that now Rin won't leave me alone about it until I join them. Sesshomaru thought as he looked at Rin and then back to Kisu who had an evil little smirk on her face, which he didn't like at all.

Sesshomaru had looked to make sure that Jaken was gone because he would never shut up about him bathing with two human girls. Sesshomaru got up from the rock he was sitting on and walked over to the edge of the hot springs and started to undo his kimono.

Rin was happy that her master was finally going to take a bath with her and Kisu was in total shock at the youkai just undressing in front of her. He can't be serious. Kisu thought as she turned her gaze away from him in embarrassment as Sesshomaru had undressed and was stepping into the hot spring. He's serious. Kisu thought and moved away from him as he sat down on a smooth rock that was in the water. Sesshomaru looked over at Kisu who wouldn't even look at him.

"I thought you wanted me to bathe with you?" Sesshomaru asked and smirked a little as she tensed up at his words.

"Yes but it was a joke I didn't really mean for you to undress and get in the hot spring with us!" Kisu yelled and then she slapped her hand over her mouth when she had just figured out what she had done.

Sesshomaru just looked at her for a minute and then he turned and looked over at the forest and saw Jaken walking out of it carrying two kimonos. One was a light silvery blue and the other was pink. Sesshomaru got up and put his kimono on and Kisu just turned away again with a slight blush on her face.

I've got to learn to control my temper around him or next thing I know I'll be dead. Kisu thought as she looked at the water.

Rin had already gotten dressed and was running over to Jaken to look at the kimonos. "Kisu look what Lord Sesshomaru got you!" Rin yelled and ran over to the bank of the hot springs with the silvery blue kimono in hand.

"It's beautiful." Kisu said and started to grab her old kimono.

"Didn't you hear her she said it's yours so put it on instead of that thing." Sesshomaru said and didn't bother to look at her.

Kisu looked over at her old kimono that was torn and dirty and then she looked back at the silk kimono in Rin's hands. "Alright." Kisu said and took the kimono and put it on and then she walked over to the water and looked at her reflection. She looked different, almost like royalty in this kimono. Her face seemed brighter and her dull brown hair was now a dark reddish brown and her once dark blue eyes now seemed to shine in the water as the kimono reflected from them.

Sesshomaru turned to glance at her and noticed how different she looked. She looks totally different than before. She also smells different. Sesshomaru thought as he lightly sniffed the air and inhaled her scent. She smelt of a strange perfume and something else that he could put his finger on.

"Thank you Sesshomaru." Kisu said as she turned to look at him with a smile on her face.

Sesshomaru didn't say anything he just started to walk down a path in the forest.

Jaken, Kisu and Rin followed in silence.

:: About 3 hours later::

The four had been walking in silence for sometime now and Kisu was getting tired of the silence so she decided she would break it but before she could she saw someone with a red kimono standing in the path in front of them. And also a monk and a young kitsune and a strange looking girl and another girl whom was dressed in a demon exterminator uniform.

"Sesshomaru who are they?" Kisu asked as she walked up beside him.

"He's my worthless young half brother." Was all Sesshomaru said in almost a whisper.

Kisu looked up at Sesshomaru and noticed he had his teeth clenched tight together. "Sesshomaru?" Kisu asked as she reached a shaking hand over to touch his shoulder.

Sesshomaru noticed her reaching her hand out to him and he didn't move. If I snap at her she'll just be more frightened of me and I really don't need her to leave because Rin likes her being here. And plus she is getting braver. Sesshomaru thought as he glanced over at her.

"Are you alright?" Kisu asked in a terrified tone.

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you for asking." Sesshomaru said and looked over at her with a small smile on his face.

Kisu just looked at him a minute in total shock and then she just smiled back at him. "You're welcome." Kisu said.

"Sesshomaru!" Sesshomaru heard a voice yell and looked up to notice his little half brother had noticed him finally.

"So you finally figured out that I was here, pathetic." Sesshomaru said and smirked at his little half brother Inuyasha.

Then Inuyasha and Sesshomaru started to fight and left their comrades in a shocked state.

"Hey look." Kagome said and pointed over at Kisu who was looking at Sesshomaru fight Inuyasha.

"She's beautiful." Miroku said and then Sango hit him in the back of the head with her boomerang.

"I wonder why she's with Sesshomaru?" Kagome thought out loud.

"Good question." Sango said as she also looked at the young girl.

While the two girls weren't looking Miroku had made his way over to Kisu.

Kisu was looking at Sesshomaru and Inuyasha battle when she felt someone grabbed her hands in theirs and she turned see the monk who she had seen earlier. "Uh yes can I help you?" Kisu asked in a little bit of a scared tone.

"Would you do me the honor of bearing my child?" Miroku asked and smiled sweetly at Kisu.

"What? Are you crazy!" Kisu yelled at Miroku and all the yelling got Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's attention. And Sesshomaru noticed the monk holding Kisu's hands and for some strange reason this made his blood boil.

Sesshomaru appeared behind Miroku if a flash of an eye. "May I ask what you're doing?" Sesshomaru asked Miroku.

"Oh no." Miroku said and let go of Kisu's hands and turned around to face Sesshomaru. "Uh nothing." Miroku said with a dumb look on his face. And in a flash of an eye Miroku was back over beside Sango and Kagome.

"Are you all right?" Sesshomaru asked in a calm tone.

"Yes I'm fine thank you." Kisu said and looked at Sesshomaru confused. Did he just try to protect me from that monk? Kisu questioned herself in thought. I think he did. She thought and smiled at him a little.