InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ back ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Inuyasha and Kouga were back they noticed that they big barricade Shippo and Rin had built was gone. They just saw them taking away the last pieces of it and taking them back to their own rooms. Inuyasha went to the playroom to find Kikyo there, she was still green and she seemed to be boiling in anger.
 
“Didn't you get yourself cleaned?” he asked sitting next to her.
 
“I did… but then I tried again and they threw more of that green thing over me… and I just waited for you to get home and punish them” she explained and Inuyasha chuckled. “What's so damn funny?”
 
“Imagine how you would look when our baby throws you food…” he said and Kikyo plastered a fake smile on her face.
 
“Yeah… but I think that we can hire a nanny for that” she said and Inuyasha's smile vanished.
 
“Okay, you can get yourself cleaned since the barricade is down…”
 
“You punished them?”
 
“No… they got it down before I got home and I think I can let this pass… but only for today” Kikyo sighed annoyed.
 
“Whatever… I'm getting a shower…” she left the room.
 
Inuyasha noticed that sitting on the living where Sango, Kohaku, Kouga, Shippo and Rin. They all looked so sad and Inuyasha had to change that looks on them, he had never seen them so sad before.
 
“Do you guys want to go for an ice cream?”
 
“No… we want Kagome back” Shippo replied and sighed.
 
“She could take us out for an ice cream” Rin sighed too.
 
“C'mon guys… if you don't then I guess I'll get back to work” everyone nodded like if they were hypnotized or something. “If you change your minds… you know where to find me”
 
“Why did she have to go?” Sango asked when Inuyasha was back to his study room.
 
“Yeah… she was so nice to us… what could possibly make her leave?” Kohaku agreed.
 
“She said something about not being able to handle the pain…” Shippo said and quickly covered his mouth.
 
Everyone looked back at him in shock and Rin only slapped her forehead. They all made a circle around Shippo, it was time to confess.
 
“You talked to her? Where is she? Is she okay?” Kouga asked.
 
“Okay, since big mouth here already screw it… yes, she was here a few moments ago… she told us to put down the barricade and then she kind of told us why she left” Rin said.
 
“Why? What did she say?” Kouga asked intrigued.
 
“She said something about pain… I think it was more emotional than physical, everyone here loves her…”
 
“Except for the skank that is supposed to be our brother's fiancé” Sango said.
 
“Right, did she mention where she was living at?” Kouga asked again.
 
“No… she just left after that”
 
“We have to find her… Sango, you look for her around this coffee shop… I found here there” he wrote an address on her hand. “Kohaku, Shippo and Rin you guys look for her around the park” Kouga ordered.
 
“And what about you?” Sango asked.
 
“I'll look for her everywhere” he answered and all of them got out of the house.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kikyo was at the garage, she was talking to Naraku while he cleaned the car. They were discussing some themes about their future and when and how exactly she would dump Inuyasha, but first she had to make Inuyasha sign a prenuptial agreement so if she always needed some money she would just borrow Inuyasha's.
 
“You know babe, I've been thinking about something a lot lately” he said as he dried the car.
 
“Is it about the marriage? `Cause you know I plan on just marry him for like a week”
 
“Yeah, we have talked about that before… I was getting worried about the baby lie”
 
“Oh… that doesn't matter… I have everything planned”
 
“Oh really? What are you going to do? Are you going to gain some weight?”
 
“You mean get fat?! No way! I can't do that to my perfect body…” she said caressing her hips and stomach.
 
“Then what are you going to do? Inuyasha will start to suspect something if he doesn't see you with a tummy in another week”
 
“I guess I can think of something…” she said.
 
“And about the wedding… you're not going to sleep with him, right?”
 
“Jealous?” she said sitting on the top of the car.
 
“I was just asking… I don't want him to be touching your body” he said and started kissing her neck.
 
“He and I had been more intimate than you think… and now I have to go” she pushed him away and opened the garage door. “But if it's really necessary, I will sleep with him”
 
“She's bad…” he smirked and kept on cleaning the car.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga and the kids were back home, none of them had luck finding Kagome and they surrendered when they noticed that it was getting dark and if they kept on searching for her on the streets they might get robbed. Again, they were sitting on the couch with the same gloomy faces they had before trying to think where Kagome could be hiding.
 
“Maybe she is at her parent's house” Sango said.
 
“Kagome is an orphan…” Kohaku replied.
 
“How do you know?”
 
“She told me…”
 
“Yeah, me too… when I first met her” Rin sighed.
 
`What did she meant with not being able to handle the pain? Did someone hurt her? If it was Kikyo… I swear to god I will kill that horrible bi…' the doorbell interrupted Kouga's thoughts and he went to open. To his surprise and good luck, Ayame was there.
 
“Hi, Kagome asked me to pick her things up”
“You know where she is?” Ayame nodded. “You got to take me to her”
 
“You know, I'm sorry but she told me not to tell you guys where she is… she said something about bringing troubles” she thought.
 
“Okay… then I'll take you to her room”
 
As Kouga took Ayame through the rooms upstairs, she looked marveled around. She had never been in somewhere so big and luxurious before. `I hope that when I finish college and start working I can be able of gaining so much money like to afford something like this…' she sighed dreamily and Kouga looked back at her.
 
“Are you okay?” she blushed.
 
“Oh… yeah, sorry”
 
They finally got to Kagome's room; Ayame grabbed all of her things and packed them in a small box. He picked up the box and helped her till they reached the door.
 
“Well, thanks… I have to go” Ayame said and took the box away from his hands.
 
“You sure? I can help…” he said.
 
“No, no thanks… if Kagome sees that I get to her new apartment with you she will kill me” Ayame said and smiled. “So… thanks again, bye”
 
Kouga nodded till she walked away to the corner of the street. He quickly got inside and put his jacket on.
 
“Where are you going?” Sango asked.
 
“To know where Kagome is hiding” he said and left.
 
He followed Ayame through ten blocks, she sometimes looked back since she had the feeling someone was falling her but she every time she did it Kouga turned around and she just saw his back. She finally got to Kagome's apartment; Kouga stood out there hiding on a bench with a piece of paper that he used to cover his face.
 
“I have to find her” he decided.
 
Kouga looked at all the doorbells from the different apartments, he looked at them puzzled and then he started ringing them, till he heard Kagome's voice. After almost 13 tries he heard her voice.
 
“Hello?” she asked, he looked at the number 3F and ran to her apartment. He knocked on it desperately till her Kagome opened the door.
 
“Kouga…” she said and was about to close the door when he stuck his foot in.
 
“Please Kagome, just let me talk to you for a few seconds…” she sighed defeated and let him in.
 
“Okay, but don't try to convince me on going back” she said and he sat on her bed since there was no other place to sit.
 
“Why did you leave Kagome? You left me and I… I terribly miss you” he confessed.
 
“I had to… it's not you or anybody… it was just that… I got hurt”
 
“Who hurt you? I'll kill him! I swear to you that I will kill him so you can come back” he grabbed her hand.
 
“I can't… I'll… he… it doesn't matter now, I just did a huge mistake and risked my heart even though I knew that it would never work”
 
“But that doesn't mean you have to go… please come back” he pleaded and kissed her softly on the hand, she pulled it apart.
 
“No… I can't”
 
“Okay, but let me just remind you that you are acting selfish… by leaving you left a big wound in our hearts… and I mean in Kohaku, Shippo, Rin, Sango and me… if you do decide to come back… you know where to find us…” he got up and slammed the door on his way out.
 
`He's right… I never considered their feelings… I was just trying to avoid the pain Inuyasha caused me… I never thought about them missing me so much as much as I miss them… Kouga is right… but Inuyasha… he… was the love of my life, he will have a baby and… I don't want to interfere… but I want to make sure the kids are alright… what am I going to do? I will always end up suffering… if I want everything to turn up perfect… I'll make the perfect choice, mom… help me decide' she thought, kissed the jewel and threw herself on her bed.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
`I can't… I have to find her; I can't live with out her… I finally found the true love of my life and she had to leave because of… Kikyo and… my baby… but I can't let her go…' Inuyasha thought, he was supposed to be working but all he could think was about Kagome and everything that has been happening lately. Then he heard some knocking.
 
“Come in…” he said.
“I wanted to ask you about…” Miroku said, he stopped when he felt he stepped on something. “Is this yours?”
 
Miroku showed Inuyasha the letter. He looked at it a little puzzled and shook his head.
 
“Does it have a name?”
 
“No… maybe someone left it there” Inuyasha grabbed the letter from Miroku and read it.
 
`I'm sick of wishing you could confess already and tell me what you really feel. I'm sick of thinking that maybe some day you and I can be together. I'm sick of believing that somewhere in your heart you really love me and you want me to be yours and yours only. I want to know what your feelings are; I want to know if they are the same I have for you… I want to know if you will ever dare to tell them to me and to your best friend. You won't ever imagine the pain I feel for your lies. You won't imagine the happiness I have for your jealousy. But I hate you for lying me and confusing me with your unsolved thoughts of your feelings… but I love you more…'
 
“Kagome?” he asked to himself.
 
“So she wrote you this before she left?”
 
“I don't know… when she found out that Kikyo is pregnant… I think she didn't want to interfere and that the best thing she could do was leave” Inuyasha sighed.
 
“Can I read the letter?” Inuyasha nodded and Miroku started reading.
 
The letter made perfect sense to Miroku, he could remember that when he crashed with Sango on her way out of Inuyasha's study room she dropped something but he didn't pick it up then. `She wrote this for me… she wants me to already confess… I can't do that yet… not with everything that Inuyasha is going through right now…' he thought.
 
“And what do you think? Did she write it?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Um... I don't think so… I think it's more like a piece of a book or something” Miroku said and squashed the letter.
 
“Yeah… I was dumb to think that she still loves me” Inuyasha sighed. “Well, I'll try to work… I need to get distracted”
 
“I'll leave you alone since I… have something to do today”
 
“I know… one of your girls” Miroku chuckled.
 
“Kind of… see you later” Miroku ran upstairs and knocked on Sango's door.
 
“Miroku? What are you doing here?” she asked, he entered her room and closed the door behind him.
 
“I'm not ready to tell this to your brother but I just want to let you know that I do love you… it's just so hard to me to admit since you are like my sister” Sango smiled.
 
“I love you too Miroku” he then kissed her passionately and then he lowered his hand to her butt.
 
“You perv! You are trying to take advantage of me?!” she slapped him and pulled away from him.
 
“Sorry… I always do this with the girls I date… let's try it again” he kissed her one more time and this time Sango grabbed his hands so he wouldn't screw it. “What do you think?”
 
“I think we can keep this as a secret for a while” she smiled and kissed him again.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha was going to his room to rest; Kikyo was out somewhere `shopping' and since Kagome wasn't around he couldn't spend some time with her telling her how much he loved her. It hurt him badly to swallow so much love he had and no one he could give it to. `I was an idiot… I should have explained her…' he thought as he went upstairs. He then heard the doorbell.
 
“Kaede! Could you pick it?!” he yelled but no one answered the door. “Myoga?”
 
“I'm making dinner!” he yelled back.
 
“Naraku?!” Inuyasha asked.
 
“He's not here sir!” Myoga yelled.
 
“Fuck it…” he said and went to open it.
 
Inuyasha was glad to open the door, he found Kagome standing there with a box on her hands and some bags on the floor, she just smiled weakly.
 
“I'm here to get my job back…” she finally said.
 
Inuyasha didn't say a thing, instead he grabbed her in an enveloping hug and surprisingly she was hugging him back.
 
“I was a jerk… I missed you” he whispered.
 
“Kagome? What are you doing?” Kouga asked.
 
 
 
 
A/N: okay, again another kind of short chapter but I'm really tired… I mean I just came home from my roadtrip and I have homework to do now… well, you guys get the idea… anyway! I would like to suggest you to read a story (it's really good, check it out) it's called `diary of a woman' from Kagome313. Okay, now I leave so I can start with my homework… review please!!! =)