InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ something different ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sango was preparing her luggage for a trip, Inuyasha wanted her to go through all Europe, something she was planning to do on her 18 birthday. Sango thought that since Inuyasha was so jealous that she liked Sesshomaru's present more, he had decided that the best way to get even with him would be doing that and maybe so she could forget about Miroku, something she wasn't going to do.
 
“Are you sure you don't want me with you? Hot Europeans will be hard to handle” Kirara said as she helped her packing her bags.
 
“No thanks, I think that I'll forget all about guys for a while… or at least till you know what heals” Sango sighed heavily.
 
“Ah… so many hot guys out there and you have to be a love sick girl who is in love with a man she can't have… what's so great about him anyway?”
 
“I don't know… I think I love him too much to let him go… and it hurts a lot to do something like that” Sango sighed and closed her bag. “Besides, while I'm at Europe I think I'll visit a conservatory Kenshin recommended me… it might be fun”
 
“Wow… you're like the most boring person I've ever met, anyone would be dying to go to Paris and meet a hot French to have a summer crush… or in this case winter crush and all you think about is music… gosh Sango, can you act even more… more… like a 60 year old woman?” Sango giggled a little.
 
“Unlike you, I rather be thinking about my future not about boys…” she sat on her bed next to Kirara. “But I'll miss our chats about boys”
 
“You see? You're not even gone and you already miss me that's something that only my grandma does” Sango made a small smile. “But I'll miss you too”
 
“Hey Sango, your brother is calling you” Kagome said coming to her room. “So are you ready for Europe?”
 
“The question should be… is Europe ready for me?” Kagome laughed a little.
 
“Yeah… the poor continent is going to end up like if a tornado hit it after you leave” Sango hit her playfully on the arm. “Go to your brother”
 
“Alright” they both left the room.
 
As they walked downstairs, they heard the doorbell. Since Sango was going to be busy with Inuyasha Kagome decided that she was going to open the door, she was speechless when she saw who was standing there. Kouga was with a bag in hand and his racket in the other, when he entered; he dropped his things on the floor and hugged Kagome.
 
“I'm so happy you got your memory back” he said and smiled as he felt her hands rubbing his back.
 
“I'm happy that you're home Kouga, I've missed you a lot” she kissed him on the cheek and smiled.
 
“Hey, it's not like if I was going to leave forever… I just needed time to think” he sighed. “So I guess you guys are already planning your wedding”
 
“I wish… things have become even more complicated than when you left” she sat on the couch and he followed her. “Kikyo lost the baby and she's been so emotional lately, everything is messed up and your brother hasn't cancelled his engagement with her… so it's almost like if I didn't exist”
 
“Unbelievable… he does all this to you and you still don't leave him or stop loving him… I just wish our relationship could have been like that” he said and caressed her cheek. “But I know how much you love my brother and trust me; I'm not getting between the two of you”
 
“Thanks Kouga… there's something else you need to know, your cousin…”
 
“Kouga, where have you been hiding?” Sesshomaru interrupted as he walked to the living room.
 
“Sess? Oh crap… I thought I would never see you again” Kouga said as he went to greet his cousin.
 
“So I see you were spending sometime with the beautiful Miss Kagome here instead of going to see your cousin, but that's understandable… I'll be doing the same thing if I had such a beauty for a nanny” Kagome blushed and smiled lightly at the compliment.
 
“Watch it Sess, she's committed…” Sesshomaru looked at Kagome and nodded.
 
“So I heard… what a shame, I lovely lady like herself would do very well with a gentlemen like me”
 
“So what? The girl find love let her be Sesshomaru!” Inuyasha yelled as he came out of his study room.
 
“Ah!!! Sesshy! Can you believe it?! Inuyasha just gave me 1000 dollars so I could buy anything I want at Europe? Isn't that great?!?” Sango yelled in excitement.
 
“Really?” Inuyasha smiled in superiority. “Well, I've been saving these 2000 dollars for you but since you seem to don't need them…”
 
“Ah!!!! Sesshy!!!! You're so good to me!!! That's why you're my favorite cousin!” Sango yelled as Sesshomaru handed her an envelope with money.
 
“What can I say? It's not everyday that you turn 16” Sango hugged him and Sesshomaru gave Inuyasha the same smile.
 
“Jerk! `It's not everyday that you turn 16'… can you be anymore stupid?!” he hissed and felt a hand on his shoulder. `Kagome doesn't like it when I say that things…'
 
“Okay, I won't say that anymore… I was just jealous” he answered thinking it was Kagome.
 
“What are you talking about?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Never mind… what's wrong?”
 
“I think we should start planning our wedding… we just have two months left” she said calmly.
 
“Alright, call a wedding planner and call me when he or she gets here” he answered and left the room.
 
Kagome watched Inuyasha enter back to his study room, since yesterday they haven't talked about Kikyo or about her baby lost. What Kagome did know was that she had to be very careful on what to tell Kikyo, she didn't want her to feel even worst from what happened to her.
 
“That's a very nice necklace you have… can I see it?” Kikyo asked sitting next to Kagome.
 
“Well… actually no, I just don't take it off… it has a very special meaning and I just take it off to shower” Kagome answered and looked at her necklace.
 
“It'll be only for a moment… please?” Kikyo asked again, she was starting to loose her patience.
 
“Sorry but no, it's the only thing I have to remember my mother” Kagome answered.
 
“Alright, I can understand… I'll be doing the same thing if I had something like that” Kikyo left the room to the garage where she saw Naraku washing the car.
 
“Did you get the necklace?” he asked turning off the hose.
 
“No! That idiot won't give it to me! She says it has a special meaning… agh! She should just take it off and handed to me!” she yelled.
 
“Explain your great plan again; I still don't see how you are going to get away with it”
 
“It's quite simple, I grab her necklace… pretend that she is death, the lawyer can't suspect anything since he must know about this necklace and that's it! I grab all the money and leave”
 
“We both leave…”
 
“No, with all my money I can barely buy a house and more clothes for me… I've decided that maybe we can stick to the original plan and try to get Inuyasha's part too…”
 
“Alright, just as long as we don't get discovered or until I don't get my ass kicked out from here” he kissed her.
 
“While I'm in charge… that will never happen”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga was talking with Sango, Kagome and Sesshomaru, the four of them where talking about everything that happened while he was gone. Sango told her about her relationship with Miroku, which almost provoked a heart attack on Kouga. Kagome told him about Miroku been banned from the house and Sesshomaru told him about the big gift he gave Sango, which was now at the living room.
 
“I can't believe that you bought her a concert piano” Kouga said as he touched the keys on it lightly.
 
“I wanted a nice present for my cousin… seeing her once a year isn't enough and I want her to have something to remember me” Sesshomaru said and walked over to Kagome. “And I wish you could give me something so I can remember you”
 
“That's cute…” she blushed lightly.
 
“Ah… I wish you were home earlier, that way we could spend more time together… but since Inuyasha got me that trip… I'm thankful” Sango said and yawned.
 
“I won't go anywhere till you come back home” Sesshomaru said and hugged her tightly.
 
“Alright, goodnight everyone” Sango said and went to her room.
 
Kagome was staring at the study room where Inuyasha was supposed to be, he hasn't come out from there for the whole day and Kagome was getting worried. `I don't know how hard it can be for him to loose a baby… I can only imagine it and that isn't enough like to know how he is feeling right now… although, I'm worried… it's not healthy for him to work all day… I wish I could know what he's doing' she thought and sighed.
 
“I see you're thinking about someone” Sesshomaru said sitting next to her.
 
“You seem to know me too well…” Kagome giggled a little.
 
“I wish I could say that but it isn't true, it just happens that I know that look in any woman… so let me guess, you are thinking about your boyfriend, right?”
 
“Sort of… he's really not my boyfriend, we are just together but not officially” Kagome sighed.
 
They heard the study room door opening and saw Inuyasha coming out of there with his coffee mug in a hand, he walked passed them and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later he returned sipping the coffee mug.
 
“Are you okay?” Kagome asked.
 
“Why wouldn't I be?” Inuyasha replied and entered back to the study room.
 
“He must be working really hard… I wonder what's going on with him” Sesshomaru said to Kagome but she was just looking at the door with a sad expression.
 
“I… can't tell” she sighed and heard footsteps, she saw Kouga coming down with a jacket on his hand. “And where are you going?”
 
“Out… I'm gonna see someone”
 
“Can you tell me who?” Kagome asked.
 
“I could… but that would ruin the fun on discovering who she is”
 
“Ah… it's a girl… alright, but make sure to come back by midnight or I'm going to call the police” Kouga chuckled.
 
“Okay, since you put it that way” Kagome smiled a little. “Don't worry, I'll be back even by 23”
 
“Bye” he left and Kagome yawned.
 
“I'm feeling tired, I'm going to sleep” she stood up and so did Sesshomaru.
 
“And I'll join you to your room”
 
“Thanks, but that's not necessary” Kagome smiled and Sesshomaru shook his head.
 
“I wouldn't be myself if I let you go to your room alone” Kagome sighed defeated and started walking as Sesshomaru followed her.
 
Kagome knew that Sesshomaru was interested in her but she didn't want it to be that way, she loved Inuyasha no matter what but being with Sesshomaru around messed up her feelings. Sesshomaru did everything that Inuyasha didn't, he was loving, he wasn't scared of showing his love for her and the best part was that, he wasn't committed to someone. `What would happen if I left Inuyasha and I started dating Sesshomaru? No… I can't think that way! How could I even consider leaving Inuyasha for him? I would break his heart and he would hate Sesshomaru even more…' she sighed and finally they reached her room.
 
“Thanks for joining me, but that really wasn't necessary”
 
“It was my pleasure” Kagome saw Sesshomaru getting closer to her and closed her eyes, he gave her a kiss on her forehead and walked away. “Sleep well, sweet angel”
 
“Goodnight” she whispered and sighed.
 
Kagome made sure that Sesshomaru was in his room and went downstairs to check what Inuyasha was doing. She entered the study room silently, to find him with his head on the desk and his coffee mug in a hand, completely sleep.
 
“Inuyasha… wake up” she whispered and moved him gently.
 
“What? What are you doing here?” Inuyasha said yawning.
 
“I guess you fell asleep while you were working, you should take a rest…”
 
“But I have to prepare this things for tomorrow… someone is coming to help me tomorrow” he yawned again.
 
“You should sleep… you work too hard and I'm getting worried, is it all because of what happened to Kikyo?” she asked and he just looked at her.
 
“You're right, I should go to sleep” Kagome sighed.
 
`He doesn't want to talk about it… he still isn't ready to face it, I'll have to wait for him to talk about if first… if I keep insisting, I'm only going to make it worse…' she sighed and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
 
“Sleep well and try not to worry about work” she said and felt his hand on her shoulder.
 
“Let's have something to eat first, I'm starving” he pulled her to the kitchen with him and prepared a sandwich that he cut in half. “Eat”
 
“I'm not hungry… you eat it, you seem to need something on your stomach”
 
“I won't eat if you don't eat with me”
 
“Fine…” she grabbed the sandwich and bit it. “This is good…”
 
“I know…”
 
They ate in silence, Inuyasha had nothing to say and Kagome was afraid to ask him something. `some times I think that he never tells me the truth… that maybe I'm in love with him for his looks… but… if it was that way, I wouldn't feel so jealous for Kikyo… and if he only liked me for my looks he wouldn't be so jealous about Sesshomaru…' she sighed and placed the plates on the sink.
 
“I think I'm going to sleep its late and…”
 
“Kagome, do you like Sesshomaru?” he asked.
 
“What are you talking about?”
 
“I'm not saying that you seem to like him but… do you like him?”
 
“I… don't know” Inuyasha nodded. “It's just that…”
 
“No, go to sleep… we'll talk tomorrow” Kagome sighed again.
 
“Are you mad at me?” she asked sitting next to him.
 
“I could never be mad at you… no matter how hard I try but… we can talk about this tomorrow… go to sleep” he repeated and she nodded.
 
“Goodnight Inuyasha”
 
Kagome walked slowly to her room but in the living room, someone grabbed her by the shoulder and threw her slowly on the couch.
 
“You didn't give me my goodnight kiss” Inuyasha said and Kagome smiled sadly.
 
“You're something different Inuyasha…” she whispered as he bent to kiss her.
 
“What do you mean?” he asked and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.
 
“Never mind, you got your goodnight kiss…” she pushed him off of her and walked upstairs. “Sleep well”
 
“Kagome…” he sighed and went upstairs.
 
No one noticed that in the stairs was Sesshomaru, about to hit Inuyasha for being such a fool. `How can you be such an idiot like to treat Kagome that way? Inuyasha you damn fool…'
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga was out to visit an old friend, he had no idea about where he could be but when he heard his name that night he got the `pleasure' of meeting Kenoske he thought he could pay him a visit. He went to an old part of the city and saw three guys following him; he passed 4 blocks walking before the guys thought about attacking him.
 
“Hey, what are you doing here so late?” one of them asked.
 
“Do you guys know Kuranoske?” Kouga asked.
 
“That name sounds familiar, for a few bucks” another said.
 
“You could go fuck yourself for all I care… now, are you going to tell me?”
 
“What? You think you can take the three of us?” the other laughed.
 
“We can do this the good way or the hard way and apparently you three seem to like the hard way” each one of them took a knife.
 
“Now what do you say about that, pretty boy?” one of them laughed.
 
“What do you guys think about this?” he pulled out a pistol.
 
“Easy man… no need to get all aggressive… Kuranoske!”
 
Kuranoske appeared looking, he stared amazed at Kouga who was pointing his men with a gun, he told them men to leave and Kouga placed away his gun.
 
“I'm not getting near your sister” he answered and Kouga chuckled.
 
“Yeah, I know that… I need you to tell me some things”
 
“What do you want to know?” he asked as he turned on a cigarette.
 
“Tell me everything you know about Kenoske”
 
“He's the leader of our rival band, he has half of the city and I'm trying to destroy him but I need more people for that… and I know he has a hot girl named Ayame”
 
“Do you know his rules about his gang?” he nodded.
 
“Anyone who enters can't leave it unless he lets you or unless he kills you, until now he has only let go one girl… her name is Yura, she used to be his girlfriend before he met that Ayame girl but Yura went back to the gang… why she went back? That is out of my knowledge”
 
“Do you know how to get in his gang?”
 
“I've heard you got to pass three tests, but since they change them each time a new member gets in… you can never tell”
 
“Thanks…” Kouga walked away.
 
“Hey! Where did you get that gun?”
 
“Oh this?” he showed him his gun. “Is a fake gun, it only throws plastic balls”
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
The next morning, Sango was leaving to have her big trip to Europe so Kagome woke up earlier to get her breakfast and get her ready so Naraku could drop her at the airport. Everyone was there except for the kids who were at school and Kouga go was there too.
 
“Thanks for all this Inuyasha, this is awesome… thanks a lot” Sango said as he hugged her.
 
“It's your birthday and I wanted you to remember it for ever” he said and kissed her on the cheek. “Try not to bring a guy with you home”
 
“I'll try” she giggled and hugged Sesshomaru. “I'm definitely going to miss you”
 
“Who wouldn't miss me?” Inuyasha raised his hand and Kagome hit him on the arm.
 
“Ouch…” he hissed and Kikyo appeared.
 
“Oh Sango! I'll miss you terribly… I'm…” Kikyo was about to hug her when Sango turned around.
 
“Yeah, yeah… right…I'm so gonna miss you” Sango said as she hugged Kagome.
 
“Remember that you only have a month to spend there so you better come home relaxed and happier than ever” Kagome said and kissed her on the forehead.
 
“Thanks… bye everyone! I'll write you or something!” Sango grabbed her bags and heard the doorbell.
 
Kagome opened the door to reveal someone who she thought they would never see again, Sango dropped her bags and was about to drop to her knees if it wasn't for the fact that Sesshomaru was holding her.
 
“Miroku, I told you to come here after 11” Inuyasha said.
 
 
A/N: ha! I guess you guys weren't expecting that one! Lol… so I have a cold, again… and I skipped school yesterday and today but I wasn't able to do anything yesterday or I would have posted this chapter… my wrist is okay now and I'm not sure if the bitch who broke it did it on purpose or not… but I think she did… anyway! Review please!!! =)