InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ There's Something So Special About Her ❯ mixed up feelings ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Miroku…” Sango said in a whisper.
 
“Sorry, I thought I could come earlier since I have an appointment at 15…”
 
Everyone stared at the two friends dazed, about a second ago this two could be cutting their heads off but now they were both very calmed and Inuyasha didn't even seem to be mad. Kagome could see the sadness in Miroku's face when he saw Sango with so many bags and with a foot outside the door, she wanted to say something but Inuyasha beat her.
 
“Naraku, take Sango to the airport now… her flight leaves in about half an hour and go through the garage” Naraku nodded and Sango pulled Kagome's arm.
 
“Come with me to the airport, I don't want to be alone now…” she whispered on her ear and Kagome nodded.
 
“I'll be right back” Kagome said and went with Sango.
 
While they were on the car Sango started crying, she was holding it since she saw Miroku entering her house, she thought he would never see her again and now, it wasn't any different. She knew that if Inuyasha called him it wasn't for her and now she knew why Inuyasha wanted her to visit Europe.
 
“Why did he have to do it? Why couldn't he wait for me to leave? It wouldn't be so painful now… I hate him! I hate Inuyasha! I hate him!” Sango yelled.
 
“Don't say that… be grateful you have a brother… now, if Inuyasha did it I'm sure he thought it wasn't going to disturb you… you have to remember that Miroku was and I suppose he's still his friend and think about the positive side… maybe when you return he will still be there and your stubborn brother will change his mind about him”
 
“Like you said, Inuyasha is stubborn and I don't think he will ever change his mind” Sango sniffed.
 
“Okay, let's forget about everything for a minute… you're about to visit Europe and you shouldn't be thinking about this”
 
“I guess… you might be right”
 
The rest of the trip was silent; Kagome didn't know what else to say so she could comfort the girl. `I just wish that for whatever reason Miroku is back in the house, Inuyasha is already fine with him… and I hope Miroku doesn't end up like one of those Jason movies chopped off with a chainsaw…' she smiled a little and joined Sango to her gate.
 
“Kagome, promise me that you will tell me anything about Miroku… I don't care if it's good or bad… I just want to know everything about him while I'm gone” Kagome nodded.
 
“I'll try… now, remember my advice and try to think about something else” Kagome hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.
 
“Yeah… thanks” Sango gave her a small smile and went back to the car.
 
“Is she okay now?” Naraku asked.
 
“Of course she is… she's a tough girl…” Kagome smiled.
 
“I know she is… but Sango is girl and she can't pretend to be tough always” Kagome sighed.
 
“Yeah… why were you so worried about her?” Naraku shook his head.
 
“Some times I forget that Sango isn't my sister but Inuyasha's” Kagome giggled a little.
 
“You're very nice Naraku; I used to think otherwise about you”
 
When he heard those words, he felt a little weird. He felt his cheeks a little red and couldn't look at her straight in the eyes. He heard her voice with a sweet laugh and made his heart speed. `Could it be possible that I… but Kikyo is so… and Kagome… they both are so… I can't say it…' he thought.
 
“So are we going home?” she asked as she giggled.
 
“Of course…” he shook his head a little and started the engine.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Inuyasha was with Miroku on his study room, working as usual. Inuyasha called Miroku to help him with his legal problems, he did it because no else knew about his legal problems and he thought that maybe he could try to forget his friend. `I'm not going to apologize to him until he tells me that he is sorry for manipulating my sister in that way… she's 16 and the creep had the nerve to date her!' Inuyasha was getting angry again and decided to forget about that thought.
 
“Alright, this ones are already solved and there's nothing to check… they are useless lawsuits” Miroku said placing some papers apart.
 
“Thanks…” Inuyasha replied and continued to his work, he heard a knock on his door. “Come in…”
 
“Inuyasha, oh Miroku… I didn't know you were here again” Kikyo said.
 
“Hi Kikyo” he faked a smile. “Everything okay?”
 
“No… I lost my baby” she said with a sad tone which made Miroku's heart twitch. “But I'm okay now, Inuyasha… I thought that we were going to plan our marriage today”
 
“I have to work… after lunch I promise we'll discuss this” Kikyo nodded.
 
“Alright… bye Miroku” Kikyo left the room and Inuyasha sighed.
 
“I thought you were going to leave her” Miroku said after a long silence.
 
“In this condition, I can't do it…” Inuyasha said softly and Miroku nodded.
 
“Now you know why I didn't tell you anything about your sister” Inuyasha slapped his hands against the desk.
 
“Can we talk about something else?” Miroku nodded.
 
“Where did Sango go?”
 
“I thought we agreed to talk about something else”
 
“Oh… so I can't even name your sister”
 
“I'll appreciate if you didn't” Miroku sighed annoyed.
 
“I thought you finally forgot about that…”
 
“Would you forget that easily if your best friend… who's 15 years older than your little sister, date her?!” Inuyasha yelled a little and Miroku sighed again.
 
“Okay, you said you wanted to talk about something else… where is Kagome?” Miroku asked and Inuyasha sighed.
 
“She went with Sango to the airport”
 
`Everything I say is involved with Sango… I should shut up then, if I keep talking I'm just going to lead the conversation to her somehow…' Miroku thought and sighed, a knock on the door made his thoughts banish.
 
“Come in” Inuyasha replied and saw Sesshomaru. “I should have asked who was there”
 
“I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second…”
 
“I'm busy…”
 
“It's about Kagome” Inuyasha dropped the papers he had on his hand and followed Sesshomaru outside the study room.
 
“What now? Are you going to steal her…?” Inuyasha realized was he was saying and stopped. “From the kids?”
 
Sesshomaru stopped for a moment, thinking again if he should tell Inuyasha that he knew that Kagome was in love with him and apparently he had the same feelings. `He is very dumb to be in love with her and be with Kikyo… he doesn't deserve her! Just get the girl already…' his mind commanded him and he decided to ignore it.
 
“No, actually I thinking that if she lives here and everything; how come her parents haven't visited her or something?” Inuyasha sighed.
 
“That's it?” Sesshomaru nodded. “Are you serious?”
 
“Why wouldn't I be serious?”
 
“She has no parents, from what I heard she's an orphan…” Inuyasha replied and went back to the study room.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kagome returned to the house, along with Naraku who has been acting very strangely around her. `I think he knows that I told Inuyasha about his secret relationship with miss Kikyo… yeah, and he's afraid I could convince Inuyasha to fire him or something but… I could never do that… everyone around here has told me that he is nice and all, they also told me he needs this job desperately… his father is in the hospital and...'
 
“Are you okay?” Naraku asked her, interrupting her thoughts.
 
“Yeah… I'm sorry, I was just thinking” she explained, she saw Sesshomaru. “Is Miroku still here?”
 
“Do you mean the man who entered here in the morning?” she nodded. “Yeah, he's there with Inuyasha working…”
 
“There hasn't been yelling? Or shooting? Or blood?” Sesshomaru chuckled.
 
“Did that man commit a suicide to make Inuyasha that mad?”
 
`Worst… he was with his sister…' she thought and shook her head. “It's a long story… are they very busy? I need to talk with Inuyasha”
 
“When I came in he said he was very busy, but since it is about you he might drop everything and be with you… since you're so beautiful…” she blushed and felt a little confused.
 
`Does Sesshomaru know…?' she sighed and went to the study room but Kikyo beat her and entered first.
 
After a few minutes, Miroku came out the door and crashed with Kagome. She hugged him when she saw him and he smiled, giving her a small kiss on the forehead and returning the hug.
 
“I thought I'll never see you again…”
 
“Inuyasha called me, telling me about he needed some help… that's a big step since he wanted to talk to me… and I don't expect an apology from him… I should apologize to him although he did over react”
 
“Why should you apologize? For being in love? Inuyasha will let that pass… and I agree about not hearing an apology from him, he's the most arrogant person in the world and would rather die before apologize” Miroku chuckled.
 
“Where did Sango go?”
 
“She's in Europe, its part of Inuyasha's present for her birthday… I suggest you to keep your distance from her, at least for now” Miroku nodded.
 
“Or forever…” he sighed and kissed her on the cheek. “I have work to do, see you tomorrow…”
 
“Bye…” he left.
 
Kagome decided to see if Inuyasha was done with Kikyo and she started to spy on them she saw them kissing and Kagome felt very sad.
 
`Inuyasha is going to keep Kikyo forever and he's going to marry her, I can't live with this longer… I know he loves me and all but… doesn't he know how much it hurts when I see him with Kikyo? Doesn't he at least have some compassion for me?' she thought and felt tears falling down.
 
“I don't know what hurts me more… the fact that he still is with Kikyo or the fact that I still love him…” she mumbled and felt four arms around her legs.
 
“You'll be okay Kagome…” Rin said.
 
“Yeah… my brother will realize that you are better for us and leave Kikyo soon” Shippo said.
 
“Thanks guys…” Kagome cleaned her tears and bent to hug them too. “But with all that has happened to her, Inuyasha will be insecure about his decision”
 
“It's wrong to marry someone for pity… Inuyasha can't do that” Shippo disagreed.
 
“And besides, he loves you more… he proves it when he kissed you last night” Rin said and Kagome blushed.
 
“Okay, I think I have let you two without supervision for too long… do you have homework?” the shook their heads. “Then why don't we watch a movie together at the playroom… I need to focus my mind on something else”
 
“Alright… but can you first make popcorn?” Shippo begged and Kagome nodded.
 
“Wait for me at the study room”
 
As the kids walked to the playroom, they kept talking about Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship. They were also discussing how to make Inuyasha drop Kikyo to the street and to never let her come back.
 
“You know something? I've been thinking a lot lately about Kikyo's baby”
 
“What?
 
“Sometimes I saw her with no tummy at all… she was flat but when she was around Inuyasha her belly magically appeared… don't you think that's weird?” Rin asked.
 
“So what you're saying is that Kikyo was faking all this time?” Rin nodded. “but are you sure? `Cause if this is true we have to tell Inuyasha and Kagome”
 
“I'm not very sure… I think we should try to discover this by ourselves, besides don't you think it's weird that as soon as Kikyo lost her baby she was back to her normal weight?” Shippo nodded.
 
“Tomorrow morning, we'll start investigating… but this has to be a secret...”
 
“Alright, secret handshake for that…” they spit on their hands and then shook them.
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Kouga went out that night, as usual but this time he wanted to get near to Kenoske again. He took the same way he got the first time he met him, he spied on them for a few minutes before showing up. Everyone got very furious and aimed their weapons at him, Ayame tried to stop them but Kenoske grabbed her by the arm and sat her on his lap.
 
“Wasn't it enough for you to get that little surprise from us last time? I see you wish to die” Yura said, touching his neck lightly as she pointed her gun at his chest.
 
“Last time I said I wasn't part of Kuranoske's group… and I'm friends with Ayame” he pointed at her and she nodded.
 
“Yeah… I remember that… but you still haven't told us why you are here…” Kenoske said.
 
“I want to join you… your gang…” Kouga explained.
 
“What makes you think a rich brat like…?” Yura started but Kenoske placed his hand on her mouth.
 
“Why?”
 
“I didn't know that joining a gang needed a reason…” Kenoske ordered everyone to put down their weapons and walked closer to him.
 
“Hm… no one has ever talked to me like that” Ayame gasped and covered her eyes. “But… it's nice to see someone already had the guts to do it… I'll give you a chance”
 
“You can't!” Ayame yelled. “You're going to let him in that easily?”
 
“Of course not darling, you're up to three tests… tomorrow night, join us here… let's go everyone…” Kenoske said and everyone followed.
 
“What do you think you're doing?!” Ayame hissed, staying behind the group.
 
“I'm here to help you… you said you wanted to get out of that” he hissed.
 
“But… why? Why are you trying to help me?”
 
“Because I like you…” he answered and left.
 
Ayame stood there, blushing and very sad. She liked Kouga too but she would never admit it until she got away from Kenoske. She was very sad because if Kouga failed one of the tests, he would get killed. `Why now? Why couldn't you just listen to me? But… having you near and helping me… is very nice from you…' she sighed and smiled a little as she watched him walking away.
 
“Ayame! Where are you! Come quick!” she looked at Kouga one last time and ran back to the gang.
 
`Whatever you're thinking about I hope it turns out okay…' she sighed.
 
 
A/N: I noticed that my updates have become slower and slower… it's just that I'm really sorry but school is horrible and I'm also helping some homeless people, it's part of a program in my school, it's obligatory and I like it a lot… besides, some times I feel without creativity and I'm still sick… so again, sorry… and review please!!! (maybe your reviews will make me feel better lol…) =)